Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 08:34:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If there are no "concentration camps" in Xinjiang, China, then why
don't they allow foreign interviewers/journalists to check it out?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 16:34 UTC

China - World Leader. ·
Follow
Answered by
Wenxiang Chen
Dec 28
If there are no "concentration camps" in Xinjiang, China, then why don't they allow foreign interviewers/journalists to check it out?

Because I think such an era has passed.

Does it mean that whenever someone suspects that a black man is a thief and or woman is a prostitute.

they must take off his clothes and let others search his body?

Re: If there are no "concentration camps" in Xinjiang, China, then why don't they allow foreign interviewers/journalists to check it out?

<anfi+mmdy0lqobf-m175@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7921&group=soc.culture.china#7921

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: If there are no "concentration camps" in Xinjiang, China, then why don't they allow foreign interviewers/journalists to check it out?
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 16:44:54 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:RBYXJZCkVtnVsFSmVTXxMFpSYs8=
 by: A. Filip - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 16:44 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> China - World Leader. ·
> Follow
> Answered by
> Wenxiang Chen
> Dec 28
> If there are no "concentration camps" in Xinjiang, China, then why
> don't they allow foreign interviewers/journalists to check it out?
>
> Because I think such an era has passed.
>
> Does it mean that whenever someone suspects that a black man is a
> thief and or woman is a prostitute.
>
> they must take off his clothes and let others search his body?

Your terminology is wrong. You may switch to "Concentration Schools (for
Reeducation)". Careful choice of preferred (semi obvious) associations
is very important.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| I've always made it a solemn practice to never drink anything
| stronger than tequila before breakfast. (R. Nesson)

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: If there are no "concentration camps" in Xinjiang, China, then why don't they allow foreign interviewers/journalists to check it out?