From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Two Female Parrots
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 11:06:23 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:06 UTC

A woman tells her priest, "Father I have a problem. My two female parrots
only say, 'Hi cutie. Wanna have some fun?' ".

"Don't worry," says the priest. "I have two male parrots who only pray and
read the Bible. We will put them in the same cage. Your parrots are sure to
stop saying that horrid phrase."

The next day, the woman takes her parrots to the priest's home. The male
parrots are inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying. When the
woman places the female parrots in the cage, they cry out, "Hi cutie, Wanna
have some fun?"

One male says to the other, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our Prayers have
been answered!"