Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 10:22:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If_we_go_to_war_with_China,_will_China_try_to_bring_
the_war_to_American_soil?_In_a_conventional_war,_China_won
’t._The_logistics_are_impossible._Crossing_a_huge_ocean_is
_impossible.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 18:22 UTC

Nathan James
·
Follow
Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Oct 13
If we go to war with China, will China try to bring the war to American soil?
In a conventional war, China won’t. The logistics are impossible. Crossing a huge ocean is impossible.

However, in a nuclear war, China will. China will retaliate for any nuclear first strike. With 350 nukes and a “triad” delivery system, China will have no difficulty dropping 50–100 nukes on the continental USA. This is what America can expect:

dozens of US cities will be wiped out
tens of millions of Americans will die in the first hours and days
countless millions more will die in the following months and years from radiation sickness, cancer, disease, famine, etc.
millions of sq km of radioactive wasteland will be created, uninhabitable for centuries
America’s industrial and technological base will be wipe out setting the country back at least 100 years
anarchy will break out all across America
But USA will survive! I wonder how the American people will feel about that..

interests / soc.culture.china / If we go to war with China, will China try to bring the war to American soil? In a conventional war, China won’t. The logistics are impossible. Crossing a huge ocean is impossible.