Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:05:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Why are todays White Americans being dragged down the dirt roads of
the past of our long dead ancestors in an attempt for some whos ancestors are
also long dead, just to try and make us feel guilty for something we didnt do?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:05 UTC

Jon’s political corner ·
Follow
Answered by
Dan Gibbs
Sat
Why are todays White Americans being dragged down the dirt roads of the past of our long dead ancestors in an attempt for some whos ancestors are also long dead, just to try and make us feel guilty for something we didnt do?
My family has been living in the United States since the 1600s. It wasn’t even the United States then, it was the colonies of Great Britain. We settled in Pennsylvania as peaceful Quakers that hated the institution of slavery. Not one of my ancestors ever owned slaves. The Quakers did do some things to the Native Americans that were… impolite but they hated slavery and still generally got along with the Natives (at least moreso than the other European groups).

This is why I hate demands for “slavery reparations.” I will gladly compensate any Black person for any enslavement that was committed by either myself or any of ancestors against either themselves or any of their ancestors. There. I owe exactly nothing because nobody in my family tree ever owned any slaves! For some reason though, the idiot Democrats think I’m a racist because I won’t pay for a crime that I never committed!

interests / soc.culture.china / Why are todays White Americans being dragged down the dirt roads of the past of our long dead ancestors in an attempt for some whos ancestors are also long dead, just to try and make us feel guilty for something we didnt do?