It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: From TJ - will return later tonight

SubjectAuthor
* From TJ - will return later tonightThomas Joseph
`* From TJ - will return later tonight<bosodeniro
 `* From TJ - will return later tonight<bosodeniro
  `* From TJ - will return later tonightThomas Joseph
   `* From TJ - will return later tonightOllieNorthie@aol.com
    `- From TJ - will return later tonightThomas Joseph

1
From TJ - will return later tonight

<88433a91-ab7d-4505-9ad6-b2e700c9b400n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7798&group=alt.life.sucks#7798

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:38:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: From TJ - will return later tonight
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:38 UTC

Got a bunch of chores piled up on me. Could have a heart attack today after 3 days in bed. Loved it. I sleep till I can't sleep anymore. Then I get up feeling tired. I am an idiot and I am cool with it.

Re: From TJ - will return later tonight

<5CrEJ.105318$hm7.39516@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7799&group=alt.life.sucks#7799

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: From TJ - will return later tonight
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 17:56:43 -1000
 by: - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 03:56 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

Got a bunch of chores piled up on me. Could have a heart attack today after
3 days in bed. Loved it. I sleep till I can't sleep anymore. Then I get
up feeling tired. I am an idiot and I am cool with it.

Give me a telephone call immediately TJ — as soon as you get done with the
chores — I want to hear your sexy voice.

Re: From TJ - will return later tonight

<UQFEJ.165359$7D4.419@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7853&group=alt.life.sucks#7853

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:08:12 -1000
 by: - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:08 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

Got a bunch of chores piled up on me. Could have a heart attack today after
3 days in bed. Loved it. I sleep till I can't sleep anymore. Then I get
up feeling tired. I am an idiot and I am cool with it.

Give me a telephone call immediately TJ — as soon as you get done with the
chores — I want to hear your sexy voice.

You did not call me last night TJ! — I told you I want you to call me
immediately after your chores — you are not acting like a good friend — you
are ignoring me like all the other evil cocksucker assholes around here.

Re: From TJ - will return later tonight

<82e3b90b-6a87-4fef-97d6-5f72388e23a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7857&group=alt.life.sucks#7857

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 14:59:26 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 22:59 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> You did not call me last night TJ! — I told you I want you to call me
> immediately after your chores — you are not acting like a good friend — you
> are ignoring me like all the other evil cocksucker assholes around here.

Listen to me you idiot - you need to know that the content of your posts does not bother me. I love being called names. I love being put down. I love having the truth slammed into my face. The problem with you is you're just not creative enough. Even more so you are not honest enough. You gather just enough factoids about people to get a cheap read on them, then harp exclusively on those things. But I shouldn't gripe, not everyone is talented. Even that is ok. But your posts are boring. They would improve if you would take the time to learn more about those you're trying to respond to. Learn more real stuff about them, especially since some of them, myself being number one, are very open about themselves. You are a creep that way. You take just enough of other people's truth to try to use it against them. Post on - Warrior of Wreckage.

You sad lonely "please talk to me" asshole. See, there's nothing wrong with that either. We all get lonely from time to time and need the company of other people (even if we enjoy being alone most of the time). But you did it in a very selfish way. You came into this group purposely to ruin it, some sort of revenge thing against the real Bozo (who himself is a fake), and now want to be friends with other people but won't admit it. Admit that you need us and maybe, maybe "WE" will let you in.

This is OUR group!

Re: From TJ - will return later tonight

<6f310e55-ba02-43ee-8f91-c2ef9b887f9an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7864&group=alt.life.sucks#7864

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 05:06:43 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:06 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 5:59:27 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > You did not call me last night TJ! — I told you I want you to call me
> > immediately after your chores — you are not acting like a good friend — you
> > are ignoring me like all the other evil cocksucker assholes around here..
> Listen to me you idiot - you need to know that the content of your posts does not bother me. I love being called names. I love being put down. I love having the truth slammed into my face. The problem with you is you're just not creative enough. Even more so you are not honest enough. You gather just enough factoids about people to get a cheap read on them, then harp exclusively on those things. But I shouldn't gripe, not everyone is talented. Even that is ok. But your posts are boring. They would improve if you would take the time to learn more about those you're trying to respond to. Learn more real stuff about them, especially since some of them, myself being number one, are very open about themselves. You are a creep that way. You take just enough of other people's truth to try to use it against them. Post on - Warrior of Wreckage.
>
> You sad lonely "please talk to me" asshole. See, there's nothing wrong with that either. We all get lonely from time to time and need the company of other people (even if we enjoy being alone most of the time). But you did it in a very selfish way. You came into this group purposely to ruin it, some sort of revenge thing against the real Bozo (who himself is a fake), and now want to be friends with other people but won't admit it. Admit that you need us and maybe, maybe "WE" will let you in.
>
> This is OUR group!

I like to have social interactions on my terms.

Re: From TJ - will return later tonight

<81acfeed-c83a-4bf6-b7b9-38931c84636cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7869&group=alt.life.sucks#7869

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 11:53:00 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:53 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I like to have social interactions on my terms.

There's a good reverse tee shirt right there - "I like to have social interactions" on the front, and, "On my terms", on the back. Turns out everybody's wearing the same shirt, the same message. Not only are they wearing the "On my terms" tee shirt, they're walking around mumbling the phrase over and over to etch it into their brains. The entire population of the world out in force, each person totally alone and expressing his desire to everyone else to keep it that way.