Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 10:03:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: As a Han Chinese, what are some ways that Islam can become a more
attractive religion for you and your people (provide a Sinified Islam)?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:03 UTC

China - World Leader. ·
Follow
Answered by
Michael Ciao
Fri
As a Han Chinese, what are some ways that Islam can become a more attractive religion for you and your people (provide a Sinified Islam)?
Chinese attitude towards religions is very unique in the world, it is a private personal matter, it is nobody else’s business, not even your partner or parents. What you believe is not my business, what I believe or not believe is not your business.

In its 5500 years of history, never once China had a religious war or a religious murder.

It is common everyone in a family under same roof believes in a different religion, common in my immediate family, extended families and families of all friends.

Chinese have absolutely no issue nor discrimination against Jews or Muslims, in fact, religious discrimination is completely incomprehensible to Chinese, we just don’t understand it, our brains do not have such chip or programming, we cannot compute religious discrimination.

Chinese however strongly resent being preach to or pressured into any religion. Don’t try to sell your religion, leave me alone.

interests / soc.culture.china / As a Han Chinese, what are some ways that Islam can become a more attractive religion for you and your people (provide a Sinified Islam)?