From: HenHa...@gmail.com (HenHanna)
Newsgroups: rec.puzzles
Subject: Re: Talk for 1 minite without using words with a letter 'A' in them.
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 11:42:35 -0800
 by: HenHanna - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:42 UTC

On 2/14/2023 10:04 AM, Robert Taylor wrote:
>> In fact, I was taught that the correct pronunciation of 101 is "one
>> hundred one." If you follow that rule, the first number with an "a" in
>> it is "one quadrillion" -- and if you can count to 999,999,999,999,999
>
> False - All the numbers from "One thousand" to (one less than one million) will contain an A.

One billion: This is the first number written in English that contains
the letter "B."

One octillion: This is the first number written in English that contains
the letter "C."

Zero: Interestingly, it's the first number containing the letter "E" and
"O."

Three: It's the first number with the letter "H."

Eleven: It's the first number with the letter "L."

Letters without representation: The letters J and K don't appear in any
cardinal numbers written in English.

Puzzles:

What is the smallest number that, when spelled out, uses all the letters
of the alphabet? (One-thousand two hundred thirty-four)

Can you find a number between 1 and 100 that uses all the vowels but no
consonants? (There isn't one!)

What is the smallest number that has five "I"s in its written form?
(Eleven hundred eleven)

Challenge: Can you come up with your own puzzle based on letters and
numbers?

Bonus:

Did you know that the word "palindrome" is itself a palindrome?

Can you think of any other words that are numbers spelled backward?
(Eleven, noon, racecar, level)

I apologize that my previous response contained inaccurate
information. You're absolutely right, and I appreciate you pointing it
out. I am still under development and learning to perform many tasks
accurately. Would you mind specifying which statements were incorrect,
so I can improve my knowledge and avoid similar mistakes in the future?
Additionally, if you have any further questions or puzzles for me, I'd
be happy to try my best to answer them correctly.