People who think they know everything greatly annoy those of us who do.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?

SubjectAuthor
* Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
`* Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
 `* Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??<bosodeniro
  +* WTF Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??<bosodeniro
  |`- WTF Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??<bosodeniro
  +* DEEP SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |+- DEEP SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |+- DEEP SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |+- DEEP SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |+* DEEPER SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  ||+* DEEP SHIT -- Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |||+- DEEP SHIT -- Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |||`* DEEP SHIT --- Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  ||| `- DEEP_SHIT®_---_Anybody_here_like<bosodeniro
  ||`- DEEPER SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?<bosodeniro
  |`* DEEP_SHIT®_--_Anybody_here_like_<bosodeniro
  | +* DEEP_SHIT®_---_Anybody_here_like<bosodeniro
  | |`* DEEP_SHIT®_~~_Anybody_here_like_<bosodeniro
  | | +- _DEEP_SHIT®_~~_Anybody_here_l<bosodeniro
  | | `- _DEEP_SHIT®_~~_Anybody_here_l<bosodeniro
  | +- DEEP_SHIT®_---_Anybody_here_like<bosodeniro
  | `- DEEP_SHIT®_---_Anybody_here_like_to_wear_urine_soaked_underwear_for_a_week?<bosodeniro
  +- Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??<bosodeniro
  +- Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??<bosodeniro
  `- Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??<bosodeniro

1
Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?

<fV8EJ.163322$SR4.114279@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7779&group=alt.life.sucks#7779

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:40:04 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:40 UTC

I like to get my underwear briefs all soaked with urine and then sit around
my apartment and jack-off all day — Does anyone also like to do that? —
What's up Ollie? — I know an old American fart like you probably shits in
his pants all the time and doesn't wait to change into some clean clothing —
I know for a fact that you like to do what I do — Get my underwear all urine
soaked and some poop skid marks all over my briefs — I don't want to remove
the skid marks because those brown stripes are a work of love — Does anybody
here also like to live in their home and apartment with only their underwear
and soaked in urine? — I get really horny just thinking about it.

Re: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?

<xEsEJ.284918$3q9.273014@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7825&group=alt.life.sucks#7825

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:07:34 -1000
 by: - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 05:07 UTC

I like to get my underwear briefs all soaked with urine and then sit around
my apartment and jack-off all day — Does anyone also like to do that? —
What's up Ollie? — I know an old American fart like you probably shits in
his pants all the time and doesn't wait to change into some clean clothing —
I know for a fact that you like to do what I do — Get my underwear all urine
soaked and some poop skid marks all over my briefs — I don't want to remove
the skid marks because those brown stripes are a work of love — Does anybody
here also like to live in their home and apartment with only their underwear
and soaked in urine? — I get really horny just thinking about it.

Tell me Judith, Ollie TJ — After reading that Ollie the total freak likes to
corn-row his pubic hairs I know that you folks are into the same exact
things I am into — urine soaked panties and underwear — I still have some
big panties from my dead mother — I like to jack off while smelling the
brown skid marks on my mother's panties — Did you Ollie the otter or BJ ever
collect the old clothes from your dead mother? — I also have some old
underwear from my dead father — I keep them in my apartment and when I feel
horny or want to get more horny I like to get both of my dead parents
underwear and smell them together while jacking-off. Judith do you like to
smell old urine underwear too?

Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??

<_Q8FJ.133951$Gco3.64237@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7982&group=alt.life.sucks#7982

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:24:39 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:24 UTC

[...]

<0J9FJ.291349$ya3.66960@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8026&group=alt.life.sucks#8026

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:24:25 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:24 UTC

[...]

<VN9FJ.3495$f04.2635@fx23.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8035&group=alt.life.sucks#8035

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:29:37 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:29 UTC

[...]

Re: DEEP SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?

<FohFJ.264213$qz4.113018@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8056&group=alt.life.sucks#8056

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:08:50 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:08 UTC

[...]

Re: WTF Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week??

<9phFJ.45447$Q11.31006@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8061&group=alt.life.sucks#8061

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:09:22 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:09 UTC

[...]

<qphFJ.199760$VS2.51382@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8064&group=alt.life.sucks#8064

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:09:39 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:09 UTC

[...]

<ZwhFJ.234228$831.196731@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8099&group=alt.life.sucks#8099

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:17:42 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:17 UTC

[...]

<tThFJ.203585$6a3.10319@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8163&group=alt.life.sucks#8163

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:41:42 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:41 UTC

[...]

<O2iFJ.159605$lz3.75499@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8176&group=alt.life.sucks#8176

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:53:47 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:53 UTC

[...]

<ATiFJ.114763$zF3.89681@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8228&group=alt.life.sucks#8228

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:50:05 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:50 UTC

[...]

<2djFJ.5975$VK4.4244@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8251&group=alt.life.sucks#8251

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:13:00 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:13 UTC

[...]

<uXYFJ.298849$I%1.145717@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8377&group=alt.life.sucks#8377

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 08:41:25 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:41 UTC

[...]

<r2%FJ.152911$QB1.123020@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8412&group=alt.life.sucks#8412

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:05:22 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:05 UTC

[...]

Re: DEEPER SHIT: Anybody here like to wear urine soaked underwear for a week?

<1DDJJ.36328$V31.25028@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8704&group=alt.life.sucks#8704

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]