"I DO want your money, because god wants your money!" -- The Reverend Jimmy, from _Repo_Man_

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: What does getting COVID Indicate?

SubjectAuthor
* What does getting COVID Indicate?Thomas Joseph
+* What does getting COVID Indicate?<bosodeniro
|`* What does getting COVID Indicate?<bosodeniro
| `- What does getting COVID Indicate?<bosodeniro
+- What does getting COVID Indicate?OllieNorthie@aol.com
`- What does getting COVID Indicate?<bosodeniro

1
What does getting COVID Indicate?

<1138afb9-bbe3-465d-8293-55671cfa8bb4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6859&group=alt.life.sucks#6859

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:37:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What does getting COVID Indicate?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 17:37 UTC

It implies you have a social life or tend to get close to a lot of people. Too close. I see now where tons of NFL players from different teams are being held out of games after testing positive. They are tested regularly. Most are asymptomatic - dammit!

But it really is funny - and I love it - that most of these people testing positive have taken the vaccine. I'm not hanging around like a ghoul waiting for one of them to die. I am not wishing death on them or anyone. Just a little illness, that's all, for being stupid enough to take the shot.

On the other hand, some notable people might test positive and say they took the vaccine and can even prove it with a certified card. I predicted from the start that fake vaccine cards will soon appear. It's like the time I got out of going to driving school by paying a Russian guy $50 (plus the fine of course), to sign the certificate for me. Gonna be lots of people walking around saying they took the shot but didn't. I laugh when I picture someone who has taken the shot falling ill and grumbling, "But I took the shot, I took the shot", over and over again, totally stunned that the shot was not foolproof. Reminds me of the guy I picked up in L.A. who was near tears in the backseat because someone stole his car, which was why he was taking the cab. He kept repeating over and over again, like the imagined shot-takers who have fallen ill, "But I had the club, I had the club."

One time visiting my sister in NYC she let me use her car. She showed me where to find a parking spot a few blocks from her apt. Gotta go around and around the block till an opening appears. I parked the car and started the walk to her place. On the way I passed one car after another packed in tight - and all of them had the club in place. That club and the shot and other forms of security used by too many people all at the same time, it's like everybody's a millionaire and the money means nothing.

One more thing. I was in favor of natural herd immunity from the start. And I'm an old guy. I am AT RISK. Yet I say come on people, let's risk it. Forget about the shot. If you want to be around a million years from now you're going to have develop immunity naturally, sort of like the cockroach over decades building a tolerance to pesticides. That never would have happened if the buggers had a vaccine.

Re: What does getting COVID Indicate?

<fBqxJ.118540$6a3.97397@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6863&group=alt.life.sucks#6863

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: What does getting COVID Indicate?
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 11:04:02 -1000
 by: - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 21:04 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

One time visiting my sister in NYC she let me use her car.

One more thing. I was in favor of natural herd immunity from the start.
And I'm an old guy. I am AT RISK. Yet I say come on people, let's risk it.
Forget about the shot. If you want to be around a million years from now
you're going to have develop immunity naturally, sort of like the cockroach
over decades building a tolerance to pesticides. That never would have
happened if the buggers had a vaccine.

the latest research says that the vaccine boosts immunity. Tommy J since
you are wasting away with a.i.d.s.
and bed-ridden the vaccine will give you the boost you need. Dr. Fauci
knows what he's doing having worked
with a.i.d.s. vaccine. i got the vaccine like all my fellow jews and wish
you would TJ, and that goes for you
Judith and Ollie your health is number one importance to me.

Re: What does getting COVID Indicate?

<851c9d54-833b-4209-b704-b1455d9ee471n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6869&group=alt.life.sucks#6869

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 20:27:03 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:27 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 12:37:41 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> It implies you have a social life or tend to get close to a lot of people.. Too close. I see now where tons of NFL players from different teams are being held out of games after testing positive. They are tested regularly. Most are asymptomatic - dammit!
>
> But it really is funny - and I love it - that most of these people testing positive have taken the vaccine. I'm not hanging around like a ghoul waiting for one of them to die. I am not wishing death on them or anyone. Just a little illness, that's all, for being stupid enough to take the shot.
>
> On the other hand, some notable people might test positive and say they took the vaccine and can even prove it with a certified card. I predicted from the start that fake vaccine cards will soon appear. It's like the time I got out of going to driving school by paying a Russian guy $50 (plus the fine of course), to sign the certificate for me. Gonna be lots of people walking around saying they took the shot but didn't. I laugh when I picture someone who has taken the shot falling ill and grumbling, "But I took the shot, I took the shot", over and over again, totally stunned that the shot was not foolproof. Reminds me of the guy I picked up in L.A. who was near tears in the backseat because someone stole his car, which was why he was taking the cab. He kept repeating over and over again, like the imagined shot-takers who have fallen ill, "But I had the club, I had the club."
>
> One time visiting my sister in NYC she let me use her car. She showed me where to find a parking spot a few blocks from her apt. Gotta go around and around the block till an opening appears. I parked the car and started the walk to her place. On the way I passed one car after another packed in tight - and all of them had the club in place. That club and the shot and other forms of security used by too many people all at the same time, it's like everybody's a millionaire and the money means nothing.
>
> One more thing. I was in favor of natural herd immunity from the start. And I'm an old guy. I am AT RISK. Yet I say come on people, let's risk it. Forget about the shot. If you want to be around a million years from now you're going to have develop immunity naturally, sort of like the cockroach over decades building a tolerance to pesticides. That never would have happened if the buggers had a vaccine.

I had taken the seasonal flu vaccines off and on. I saw no correlation to the shot and getting the flu. Sometimes the shot gave me the flu. The shots for COVID are very complicated in the way they work. I smell a rat.

Re: What does getting COVID Indicate?

<vTazJ.121133$IB7.120084@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7279&group=alt.life.sucks#7279

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:49:24 -1000
 by: - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 04:49 UTC

[...]

<sEjAJ.143499$7D4.63894@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7482&group=alt.life.sucks#7482

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 05:36:53 -1000
 by: - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 15:36 UTC

[...]

<mL8EJ.202383$Wkjc.153073@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7777&group=alt.life.sucks#7777

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:29:31 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:29 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

It implies you have a social life or tend to get close to a lot of people.

It means you are going to die you bed-ridden total pathetic loser asshole
and child molester 5150 — I already told you that I got the vaccine and I am
doing just fine — BJ you are just worrying again about getting Covid — First
you lose your sense of smell then your penis shrinks in size and your balls
and you never fully get over covid. Good luck you total loser. Some people
in this newsgroup hope you die a horrible death BJ — I refuse to tell you
how I really feel — I don't hate you BJ — I just hope that you have a short
life.