Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 10:19:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I am very confused that whether China is spreading propaganda or the
west. Sometimes I will be convinced by some answers that it is the US and
sometimes some ones convince that it is China. Which is true? Please provide evidences.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:19 UTC

China - World Leader. ยท
Follow
Answered by
Tony Tan
Dec 22
I am very confused that whether China is spreading propaganda or the west. Sometimes I will be convinced by some answers that it is the US and sometimes some ones convince that it is China. Which is true? Please provide evidences.
There is no bigger liar than the US.

Here are samples of the US massive lies that caused innumerable civilian deaths.

The Gulf of Tonkin Lie

The Iraqis WMDs

The Nayirah Testimony

interests / soc.culture.china / I am very confused that whether China is spreading propaganda or the west. Sometimes I will be convinced by some answers that it is the US and sometimes some ones convince that it is China. Which is true? Please provide evidences.