Walk softly and carry a big stick. -- Theodore Roosevelt

interests / alt.life.sucks / Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?

SubjectAuthor
* Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?<bosodeniro
+- Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?<bosodeniro
+* Who else drinks their urine for health?<bosodeniro
|+* Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?<bosodeniro
||`* Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?<bosodeniro
|| `* Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?Thomas Joseph
||  `- Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?<bosodeniro
|`* Anybody else drinks their urine for health?<bosodeniro
| `- Anybody else drinks their urine for health?<bosodeniro
`* Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days??<bosodeniro
 +* DEEP SHIT: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?<bosodeniro
 |+- DEEP SHIT: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?<bosodeniro
 |`- DEEP SHIT: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?<bosodeniro
 `- Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days??<bosodeniro

1
Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?

<oPQDJ.221997$np6.190963@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7744&group=alt.life.sucks#7744

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 21:48:31 -1000
 by: - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:48 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?

<sp8EJ.144040$IB7.83284@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7760&group=alt.life.sucks#7760

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:06:09 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:06 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Who else drinks their urine for health?

<Wq8EJ.238757$qz4.195968@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7764&group=alt.life.sucks#7764

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Who else drinks their urine for health?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:07:43 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:07 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?

<z29EJ.294475$aF1.165928@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7785&group=alt.life.sucks#7785

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:50:01 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:50 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?

<tNFEJ.240146$qz4.88665@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7852&group=alt.life.sucks#7852

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:04:33 -1000
 by: - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:04 UTC

COME ON PEOPLE WRITE TO ME.
25 WORDS OR LESS.

Who else likes to drink raw unfiltered urine?

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?

<af544790-3791-42d9-9b14-1f4b746c8cbcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7872&group=alt.life.sucks#7872

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 12:15:34 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:15 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
> shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
> anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
> chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
> in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
> eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
> like me?

I have known for years that eating ones own shit is healthy but stayed away from it because I don't like being healthy. I can handle eating my own shit but am afraid of building a tolerance to it, a tolerance that might later force me to eat other people's shit to keep the health streak alive. I am not at all into eating shit. But I am into the smell of female ass cheeks. As long as they are healthy and relatively clean - and without the annoying aroma of perfumes and soap. I want a nice clean set of cheeks dangling over my face, no visible lumps of shit, yet a faint and pleasant aroma of it drifting out to mingle and merge with pussy juice from the other side. Truly. Blindfold me and put 100 male asses over my ass at random, same number of random female cheeks, and I would be willing to bet I'd be able to ID them by reek alone.

Re: Anybody here like to drink their own urine for health?

<Oi8FJ.308012$aF1.36483@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7879&group=alt.life.sucks#7879

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:48:10 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:48 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

But I am into the smell of female ass cheeks.

Who are you trying to fool sloppy joe? - Everyone knows that you are one of
the biggest faggots around - shit you even let me fuck you in the ass after
you sucked my cock - I suppose that your comments about females is here to
fool people - like I said you are one of the biggest faggots on the planet -
very effeminate - bed-ridden with a.i.d.s. - rarely wake-up - rarely go
out - what a pathetic loser - you are almost as much as a loser as that
Rasta Farian Mac Carty.

Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days??

<fS8FJ.223321$np6.156082@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7985&group=alt.life.sucks#7985

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:25:59 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:25 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Anybody else drinks their urine for health?

<_39FJ.206888$Wkjc.59445@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8006&group=alt.life.sucks#8006

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: Anybody else drinks their urine for health?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 21:40:38 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:40 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

DEEP SHIT: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?

<oJ9FJ.264206$qz4.242222@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8027&group=alt.life.sucks#8027

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:24:48 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:24 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: DEEP SHIT: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?

<4phFJ.159599$lz3.75906@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8060&group=alt.life.sucks#8060

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:09:18 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:09 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: Anybody else drinks their urine for health?

<3qhFJ.291360$ya3.210091@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8069&group=alt.life.sucks#8069

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: Re: Anybody else drinks their urine for health?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:10:20 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:10 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days??

<UwhFJ.308358$aF1.48733@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8098&group=alt.life.sucks#8098

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:17:37 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:17 UTC

I like to wear dirty underwear for days sometimes over a week. The caked
shit splattered all over my shorts rubs on my legs and turns me on — Is
anybody else into adding poop into everyday foods like coffee or hot
chocolate? — some of the dried lumps of shit in my underwear I just drop it
in my coffee mug — people drink their own urine for health — I think that
eating some of your own shit is healthy — Is there anybody else doing this
like me?

Re: DEEP SHIT: Who else likes to wear dirty underwear for days?

<MTiFJ.270909$SR4.162169@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8230&group=alt.life.sucks#8230

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast