Don't kid yourself. Little is relevant, and nothing lasts forever.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe

SubjectAuthor
* The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe<bosodeniro
+* The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe<bosodeniro
|`* The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe<bosodeniro
| `- The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe<bosodeniro
`- The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe<bosodeniro

1
Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe

<eyQDJ.159427$7D4.52881@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7741&group=alt.life.sucks#7741

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 21:30:12 -1000
 by: - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:30 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I should have cut my hair. I was a conformist. Everyone had long hair or I
> thought. But short hair was the rebel way. Some of the biggest dopers then
> had short hair. they were smart. I was dumb. Still am.

Jolly Ollie,
I asked you a question a week ago. I want to know if and where you work — I
want to know who your employer is — I want to know where you live.

Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe

<St8EJ.146651$QB1.34356@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7768&group=alt.life.sucks#7768

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:10:52 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:10 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I should have cut my hair. I was a conformist. Everyone had long hair or I
> thought. But short hair was the rebel way. Some of the biggest dopers then
> had short hair. they were smart. I was dumb. Still am.

Jolly Ollie,
I asked you a question a week ago. I want to know if and where you work — I
want to know who your employer is — I want to know where you live.

Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe

<4o8FJ.296277$I%1.34394@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7891&group=alt.life.sucks#7891

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:53:49 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:53 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I should have cut my hair. I was a conformist. Everyone had long hair or I
> thought. But short hair was the rebel way. Some of the biggest dopers then
> had short hair. they were smart. I was dumb. Still am.

Jolly Ollie,
I asked you a question a week ago. I want to know if and where you work — I
want to know who your employer is — I want to know where you live.

Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe

<PKhFJ.11167$Y01.9030@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8140&group=alt.life.sucks#8140

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:32:29 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:32 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I should have cut my hair. I was a conformist. Everyone had long hair or I
> thought. But short hair was the rebel way. Some of the biggest dopers then
> had short hair. they were smart. I was dumb. Still am.

Jolly Ollie,
I asked you a question a week ago. I want to know if and where you work — I
want to know who your employer is — I want to know where you live.

Re: The truth about Ollie Otter geriatric American dirty hippie wannabe

<eu%FJ.12602$bO.423@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8453&group=alt.life.sucks#8453

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks