Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 09:42:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Now that China has confirmed VISAs for US officials to visit the
Beijing Olympics, does that mean that the American have abandoned their UK,
Australian and Canadian allies?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 17:42 UTC

China - World Leader. ยท
Follow
Answered by
Greg Forda
Mon
Now that China has confirmed VISAs for US officials to visit the Beijing Olympics, does that mean that the American have abandoned their UK, Australian and Canadian allies?
Everyone on this platform knows my love for China. Some have accused me of being a paid CCP bot.

This is where I disagree with Chinese authorities. China should've publicly announced that no American officials will be given a visa for the 2022 Beijing Olympics because the US has forfeited its rights as Olympic global citizen by Biden announcement of an official boycott. This would definitely expose US hypocrisy to the world once again.