Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 11:10:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Is China preparing for war?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:10 UTC

Jay in New Zealand
·
Follow
History and Current Affairs interest Dec 4
Is China preparing for war?
Originally Answered: Do you think China is preparing for war?
China is prepared for war, they have their defenses up all the time now, they are monitoring the skies all the time, like most countries.

America will undoubtedly fire first, that goes without saying, they will not be prepared for the immediate reply coming.

China will take out the communications and internet satellites blinding them. Then hit the main powerplants of the East coast states. Giving them one hour warning to get out.

A Blackout in America will do more harm to America than a nuclear bomb. The USA will destroy themselves in a blackout, we have seen it to many times for their people not to take advantage of a looting opportunity.

America will be their own worst enemy.

Re: Is China preparing for war?

<sqheoo$c3m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7732&group=soc.culture.china#7732

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Is China preparing for war?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:54:18 +0800
 by: boro - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 10:54 UTC

On 27/12/2021 3:10 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Jay in New Zealand
> ·
> Follow
> History and Current Affairs interest Dec 4
> Is China preparing for war?
> Originally Answered: Do you think China is preparing for war?
> China is prepared for war, they have their defenses up all the time now, they are monitoring the skies all the time, like most countries.
>
> America will undoubtedly fire first, that goes without saying, they will not be prepared for the immediate reply coming.
>
> China will take out the communications and internet satellites blinding them. Then hit the main powerplants of the East coast states. Giving them one hour warning to get out.
>
> A Blackout in America will do more harm to America than a nuclear bomb. The USA will destroy themselves in a blackout, we have seen it to many times for their people not to take advantage of a looting opportunity.
>
> America will be their own worst enemy.

It will turn US into darkness into a mass with armed people looting and
killing each other.