All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

SubjectAuthor
* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
+- Underground Torture Competition (UTC)<bosodeniro
`* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
 `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
  `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
   `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
    `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
     `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
      `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
       `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
        `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
         `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
          `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
           `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
            `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com
             `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
              `* Underground Torture Competition (UTC)Thomas Joseph
               `- Underground Torture Competition (UTC)OllieNorthie@aol.com

1
Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<fc6b4296-7ccd-41b1-8259-2303bc640bb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7324&group=alt.life.sucks#7324

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:36:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 22:36 UTC

I'm getting into the Nationals this year. I'm basically an eye guy, that's my forte. But when it comes to torture I can work the whole body. The Nationals are tough. The judging is honest and brutal. It is not a cake walk. You have to bring your A game. You also have to bring your own stable of goofs. I have 4 goods in my stable. Some competitors have 20 or more goofs to rotate on game day. But I do pretty well with only 4 because unlike many in the game I know restraint. I never overwork my goofs. I keep them in good shape. I also use Mendo cream, a great restorative product that heals even the largest of traumatized flesh caverns. I rotate my goofs and they're grateful for it. I don't just torture them, I lecture them and teach them my philosophies. During the lectures they are getting a break from physical pain, and they know it - so you can be sure they're listening with great gusto, hoping the lectures go on forever. Anything to keep the physical pain from coming back again.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<nwQzJ.220330$ya3.99315@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7335&group=alt.life.sucks#7335

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:11:54 -1000
 by: - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 04:11 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

I also use Mendo cream, a great restorative product that heals even the
largest of traumatized flesh caverns.

You aren't metro-sexual, you are a lotions commotions good old queer fag
with a.i.d.s. . . . B.J.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<e230d84e-d66f-4d4f-ab22-5d0e82564835n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7499&group=alt.life.sucks#7499

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 10:16:30 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 18:16 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 5:36:24 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm getting into the Nationals this year. I'm basically an eye guy, that's my forte. But when it comes to torture I can work the whole body. The Nationals are tough. The judging is honest and brutal. It is not a cake walk. You have to bring your A game. You also have to bring your own stable of goofs. I have 4 goods in my stable. Some competitors have 20 or more goofs to rotate on game day. But I do pretty well with only 4 because unlike many in the game I know restraint. I never overwork my goofs. I keep them in good shape. I also use Mendo cream, a great restorative product that heals even the largest of traumatized flesh caverns. I rotate my goofs and they're grateful for it. I don't just torture them, I lecture them and teach them my philosophies. During the lectures they are getting a break from physical pain, and they know it - so you can be sure they're listening with great gusto, hoping the lectures go on forever. Anything to keep the physical pain from coming back again.

Give me one good goof and you can keep the rest.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<66dd6f19-15f5-4b14-9dc9-d8ae3a70c16en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7502&group=alt.life.sucks#7502

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:28:11 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 19:28 UTC

> Give me one good goof and you can keep the rest.

I've gone through a lot of goofs in my torture career, but I treated them all with respect. Of course a lot of my kindness was selfish, wanted to keep my goofs from being damaged in any irreparable way, because believe me they don't grow on trees. I kidnapped mine mostly from skid row in various towns. People who are not missed generally.

I agree, one goof is good. But it's risky to go with just one, like having no backup quarterback and you're in contention. Anything can happen. Plus, when you're not working your goofs it's nice for them to have some company. Everyone knows that social interaction is good for the health. And above all you want your goofs as healthy as can be, because believe me buddy, on game day they're going to take abuse no average person could ever endure. Also, I never operate without Mendo cream in the house. Great stuff. You can overwork a dude and have him restored for more agony only days later. But overall I agree, quality over quantity every time.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<40d1fb90-34e8-4aa6-b87b-5d6b9a625e6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7518&group=alt.life.sucks#7518

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:41:55 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:41 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 2:28:12 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Give me one good goof and you can keep the rest.
> I've gone through a lot of goofs in my torture career, but I treated them all with respect. Of course a lot of my kindness was selfish, wanted to keep my goofs from being damaged in any irreparable way, because believe me they don't grow on trees. I kidnapped mine mostly from skid row in various towns. People who are not missed generally.
>
> I agree, one goof is good. But it's risky to go with just one, like having no backup quarterback and you're in contention. Anything can happen. Plus, when you're not working your goofs it's nice for them to have some company. Everyone knows that social interaction is good for the health. And above all you want your goofs as healthy as can be, because believe me buddy, on game day they're going to take abuse no average person could ever endure. Also, I never operate without Mendo cream in the house. Great stuff. You can overwork a dude and have him restored for more agony only days later. But overall I agree, quality over quantity every time.

Would you trade a first round goof in order to have a deeper bench? Fantasy Goof is the new rage.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<122c8d15-495d-4f34-be07-0f442713c81dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7523&group=alt.life.sucks#7523

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:44:19 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:44 UTC

> Would you trade a first round goof in order to have a deeper bench? Fantasy Goof is the new rage.

The Goof Draft, happens every year, anticipated with anxious delight by torturers the world over. Trade down, trade up, whatever it takes to build a better goof stable. The torturers get the awards but the goofs don't get enough respect. You get yourself a few resilient goofs you could go all the way to the top. Treat them firmly, make them whimper, cry, beg, moan - the whole nine yards - but always with love - repeat: always with love.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<5e670469-0d0c-4bcf-8d71-dbf845859fdfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7533&group=alt.life.sucks#7533

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 01:11:19 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:11 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 2:44:20 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Would you trade a first round goof in order to have a deeper bench? Fantasy Goof is the new rage.
> The Goof Draft, happens every year, anticipated with anxious delight by torturers the world over. Trade down, trade up, whatever it takes to build a better goof stable. The torturers get the awards but the goofs don't get enough respect. You get yourself a few resilient goofs you could go all the way to the top. Treat them firmly, make them whimper, cry, beg, moan - the whole nine yards - but always with love - repeat: always with love.

A lot of goofs come from the colleges. Non pros. A college educated goof is a odd fellow. It is either the UTC, politics, or standup comedy for them.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<d54e8122-73b1-4e0d-b7cb-d8a2e310e792n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7560&group=alt.life.sucks#7560

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:30:31 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:30 UTC

> A lot of goofs come from the colleges. Non pros. A college educated goof is a odd fellow. It is either the UTC, politics, or standup comedy for them..

You want goofs nobody's going to miss. Same thing if you're a thrill killer and don't want to ever get caught. You gotta kill the right people. By the way, I see UTC a lot in people's web addresses and still don't know what it means. I'll google it later. I am not your average torturer. Most guys these days, they're all about the pain. Sure, that's a big part of the deal, maybe the main part. But it's not the whole ball of wax. I like to talk to my goofs, lecture them, probe them, find out about their lives before they became my personal property for life. My goofs want to escape as much as any goof that's come down the pike. But they like me, I can tell. Maybe that's going a bit too far. Maybe they don't like me, but they do recognize that if they belonged to someone else things would be far worse. They know they got it good with me. So when we head for the Nationals they know it's a team - and it truly is a team even if I am the star - and that we've got to work together to get the money. And when we win I award them with a few days off, time to watch TV, etc. But I never lose sight of them and they are forever chained up in some way. I can't help it, it's part of the game. I like some of my goofs so much I actually want to let them go, but I know if I do they'll come back for revenge. So I can't let them go. Too bad.
When I lecture my goofs - I have the occasional frat boy on board too, as you mentioned - I will sometimes direct my screed mostly at the preppies, asking them why they wasted all those years going to college to learn a bunch of shit they're never going to be able to put into practice now, also mentioning that they learned the wrong things, like how to be a doctor or a lawyer instead of more important stuff like how to get out of the chains and find their way out of my dungeon.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<f21e051b-91cd-411c-95d1-d9c0d10141fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7567&group=alt.life.sucks#7567

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 01:36:21 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 09:36 UTC

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 5:30:32 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A lot of goofs come from the colleges. Non pros. A college educated goof is a odd fellow. It is either the UTC, politics, or standup comedy for them.
> You want goofs nobody's going to miss. Same thing if you're a thrill killer and don't want to ever get caught. You gotta kill the right people. By the way, I see UTC a lot in people's web addresses and still don't know what it means. I'll google it later. I am not your average torturer. Most guys these days, they're all about the pain. Sure, that's a big part of the deal, maybe the main part. But it's not the whole ball of wax. I like to talk to my goofs, lecture them, probe them, find out about their lives before they became my personal property for life. My goofs want to escape as much as any goof that's come down the pike. But they like me, I can tell. Maybe that's going a bit too far. Maybe they don't like me, but they do recognize that if they belonged to someone else things would be far worse. They know they got it good with me. So when we head for the Nationals they know it's a team - and it truly is a team even if I am the star - and that we've got to work together to get the money. And when we win I award them with a few days off, time to watch TV, etc. But I never lose sight of them and they are forever chained up in some way. I can't help it, it's part of the game. I like some of my goofs so much I actually want to let them go, but I know if I do they'll come back for revenge. So I can't let them go. Too bad.
> When I lecture my goofs - I have the occasional frat boy on board too, as you mentioned - I will sometimes direct my screed mostly at the preppies, asking them why they wasted all those years going to college to learn a bunch of shit they're never going to be able to put into practice now, also mentioning that they learned the wrong things, like how to be a doctor or a lawyer instead of more important stuff like how to get out of the chains and find their way out of my dungeon.

Graduated from the school of hard knocks. Experience is the best teacher and the only one I ever had. If you can read this thank Google.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<e5b25b1d-a36f-4c84-a744-dce960ff171fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7597&group=alt.life.sucks#7597

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:54:27 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:54 UTC

> Graduated from the school of hard knocks. Experience is the best teacher and the only one I ever had. If you can read this thank Google.

I attended the school of hard knocks, sometimes on purpose, but I never graduated - I'm still there, still studying, still learning. One day I will graduate and then I will die.

Knock knock.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<3f9d1903-f7fe-4ca4-a734-f0935b1f171bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7609&group=alt.life.sucks#7609

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:34:55 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:34 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 11:54:28 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Graduated from the school of hard knocks. Experience is the best teacher and the only one I ever had. If you can read this thank Google.
> I attended the school of hard knocks, sometimes on purpose, but I never graduated - I'm still there, still studying, still learning. One day I will graduate and then I will die.
>
> Knock knock.

What is a hard knock? Did it come from door to door salesman having to knock on many doors before making a sale? I need to know this in order to graduate.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<8573e9ee-2c03-4bb8-b7e1-cefb9ddaf0acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7622&group=alt.life.sucks#7622

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 15:41:36 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 23:41 UTC

Ollie wrote:

> What is a hard knock? Did it come from door to door salesman having to knock on many doors before making a sale? I need to know this in order to graduate.

LOL............... I guess it means they had to get some stuff knocked into them. In some quarters it's, "I'm going to beat the stuffing out of you", in others it's, "I'm going to knock some sense into you." Either one is a learning experience - one I have fortunately never had, having the stuffing beat out of me. I was always pretty much able to see things coming ahead of time. But in some ways I guess I'm lucky to be around today. I know one time I woke up on the floor in a bar in N. Hollywood with a cut lip. I asked the barmaid for a drink and she said I'd had enough. Then I asked her what happened to me and she said I kept asking for it. I guess I got obnoxious with someone. Point is, from some of the ugly shit I've seen, whoever put me out could have stomped my face to putty and beaten the life out of me. As we both know, having mentioned it before, we never know how many bullets we dodge each day. Every fucking second I'm alive is a graduation party. Another audition passed. And more to come in the days ahead in the never ending curriculum of "Whoa, what the fuck is going to happen next?"

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<eb1e15ab-d3fc-48f4-81ff-0577a23a18a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7627&group=alt.life.sucks#7627

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:31:35 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:31 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 6:41:37 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ollie wrote:
>
> > What is a hard knock? Did it come from door to door salesman having to knock on many doors before making a sale? I need to know this in order to graduate.
> LOL............... I guess it means they had to get some stuff knocked into them. In some quarters it's, "I'm going to beat the stuffing out of you", in others it's, "I'm going to knock some sense into you." Either one is a learning experience - one I have fortunately never had, having the stuffing beat out of me. I was always pretty much able to see things coming ahead of time. But in some ways I guess I'm lucky to be around today. I know one time I woke up on the floor in a bar in N. Hollywood with a cut lip. I asked the barmaid for a drink and she said I'd had enough. Then I asked her what happened to me and she said I kept asking for it. I guess I got obnoxious with someone. Point is, from some of the ugly shit I've seen, whoever put me out could have stomped my face to putty and beaten the life out of me. As we both know, having mentioned it before, we never know how many bullets we dodge each day. Every fucking second I'm alive is a graduation party. Another audition passed. And more to come in the days ahead in the never ending curriculum of "Whoa, what the fuck is going to happen next?"

Many in prison could never be made to see the light. They just keep taking the beating. Perhaps they have high pain thresholds or are real stupid. Lot of smart people in prison. I'd rather be dumb and free.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<b5613bcd-124e-4f37-bfc5-8d1403c4c308n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7652&group=alt.life.sucks#7652

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 21:20:31 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 05:20 UTC

> Many in prison could never be made to see the light. They just keep taking the beating. Perhaps they have high pain thresholds or are real stupid. Lot of smart people in prison. I'd rather be dumb and free.

Sometimes maybe the beating produces a narcotic style numbness after a while, to the point where when it starts to wear off you find yourself pleading for another beating to numb you up again. Kind of like scratching an itch so harshly that it goes numb. Then when the numbness wears off you need to scratch again. Same with a beating. It hurts. Then you settle in, you accept it because you can't do anything else. You moan. In a daze, a form of sleep almost. Then a random kick is delivered to your head and instead of pushing you deeper into unconsciousness it wakes you up. I can see a con approaching one of the alpha cons and saying, "The numbness from the last beating you gave me is starting to wear off. Can you knock me around a little to numb me up again?"

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<619dd373-db90-42fb-b11e-3c556faa985en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7654&group=alt.life.sucks#7654

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:33:08 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 06:33 UTC

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 12:20:32 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Many in prison could never be made to see the light. They just keep taking the beating. Perhaps they have high pain thresholds or are real stupid. Lot of smart people in prison. I'd rather be dumb and free.
> Sometimes maybe the beating produces a narcotic style numbness after a while, to the point where when it starts to wear off you find yourself pleading for another beating to numb you up again. Kind of like scratching an itch so harshly that it goes numb. Then when the numbness wears off you need to scratch again. Same with a beating. It hurts. Then you settle in, you accept it because you can't do anything else. You moan. In a daze, a form of sleep almost. Then a random kick is delivered to your head and instead of pushing you deeper into unconsciousness it wakes you up. I can see a con approaching one of the alpha cons and saying, "The numbness from the last beating you gave me is starting to wear off. Can you knock me around a little to numb me up again?"

Yes numbness. Close to dumbness. Numb and dumb. The new way.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<265164b2-b14b-4404-8fd3-41203ba6189dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7663&group=alt.life.sucks#7663

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:24:41 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:24 UTC

OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Yes numbness. Close to dumbness. Numb and dumb. The new way.

It could be me. It's possible, but I doubt it. You know, maybe I get on people's nerves talking to them. But I don't think so. It's this new crowd.. Not all of them, but the vast majority. You talk to them and they seem lost or like they're not all there. Maybe it was always this way and I never saw it. No, that is not true. I saw it a long time ago and it has grown. The numbness is taking over. Like the blob. Or the cocoon. How about "The Cocoon", a venus fly trap type thing, only far more aggressive, that swallows people alive and doesn't chew them, just imprisons them in a cocoon from which they will one day emerge with their brains intact, but in the body of a butterfly with lovely colored wings to detract attention away from their hideous insect bodies.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<e7ef9cdd-f207-4466-8b17-9cd4c381d4cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7697&group=alt.life.sucks#7697

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:27:17 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:27 UTC

Thomas Joseph wrote:
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> > Yes numbness. Close to dumbness. Numb and dumb. The new way.
> It could be me. It's possible, but I doubt it. You know, maybe I get on people's nerves talking to them. But I don't think so. It's this new crowd. Not all of them, but the vast majority. You talk to them and they seem lost or like they're not all there. Maybe it was always this way and I never saw it. No, that is not true. I saw it a long time ago and it has grown. The numbness is taking over. Like the blob. Or the cocoon. How about "The Cocoon", a venus fly trap type thing, only far more aggressive, that swallows people alive and doesn't chew them, just imprisons them in a cocoon from which they will one day emerge with their brains intact, but in the body of a butterfly with lovely colored wings to detract attention away from their hideous insect bodies.

Re: Underground Torture Competition (UTC)

<d3f48b52-36f3-45b2-85f0-84f41234e06en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7721&group=alt.life.sucks#7721

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:38:31 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:38 UTC

On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 2:27:18 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Thomas Joseph wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > > Yes numbness. Close to dumbness. Numb and dumb. The new way.
> > It could be me. It's possible, but I doubt it. You know, maybe I get on people's nerves talking to them. But I don't think so. It's this new crowd.. Not all of them, but the vast majority. You talk to them and they seem lost or like they're not all there. Maybe it was always this way and I never saw it. No, that is not true. I saw it a long time ago and it has grown. The numbness is taking over. Like the blob. Or the cocoon. How about "The Cocoon", a venus fly trap type thing, only far more aggressive, that swallows people alive and doesn't chew them, just imprisons them in a cocoon from which they will one day emerge with their brains intact, but in the body of a butterfly with lovely colored wings to detract attention away from their hideous insect bodies.

When I was a kid I got butterfly wings in the mail. Do not know who signed me up for it. I am sure if I had kept them they would have some rare and extinct ones.
Perhaps one day they will send dead people in the mail to little kids to collect. I got a rare Chicago knappy negro!