Ship it.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

SubjectAuthor
* Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
+* Judith Latham...........from TJOllieNorthie@aol.com
|+* Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
||`* Judith Latham...........from TJOllieNorthie@aol.com
|| `* Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
||  `* Judith Latham...........from TJOllieNorthie@aol.com
||   `- Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
|`- Judith Latham...........from TJ<bosodeniro
`* Judith Latham...........from TJJudith Latham
 `* Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
  +* Judith Latham...........from TJOllieNorthie@aol.com
  |`* Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
  | +* Judith Latham...........from TJOllieNorthie@aol.com
  | |`- Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
  | `* Judith Latham...........from TJJudith Latham
  |  `- Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
  `* Judith Latham...........from TJJudith Latham
   +- Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
   +- Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
   `* Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph
    `- Judith Latham...........from TJThomas Joseph

1
Judith Latham...........from TJ

<da51df31-b44b-4a0b-9e14-2321b0a92e80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7512&group=alt.life.sucks#7512

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 19:09:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Judith Latham...........from TJ
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 03:09 UTC

I see you have not checked into or responded to my posts in the group you told me about. I also see no new posts from you in this group. This leads me to believe something I suspected from the very start - that you are using us to cling to temporarily till the problems you're having elsewhere are resolved. I suspected from the start when you came to the greatest newsgroup on earth and mentioned the food group - I knew then, remembering your name from prior visits to the group, that you probably had a falling out of some kind with some of the group regulars, and that deep down it is your favorite group and you are desperate for acceptance by all who post into it. My suspicion is confirmed as I see you are posting once again regularity into that group with annoying regularity bordering on cult-hood (after publicly claiming, at least to us, that our group was the best ever). I knew it was bogus. I have decided to keep posting into this group and also at times the other. I used to post to alt.obituaries, a really good group at one point with the usual set of snobs of course, same as most groups except for this one. We are different here. But not everyone can be like us. Anyway, I will post to your favorite group same as I always did, but this time, without going overboard, I will post without placing a stupid "Off TOPIC" warning in the title. I will just launch into what I have to say and if they like it that's good, if they don't that's ok too.

I am partly joking but am also serious about you needing to belong at your favorite group whose name you may notice I have not mentioned. I think it's funny though. I knew it the moment you arrived at our group that you were using us the way a dude or chick rejected by their favorite lover finds someone else really fast to take their place, but only temporarily, while hoping for the original to re-accept them.

Sure, you will see me posting into your favorite group. I have done it before. Sounds cool. But will they accept me on a full-time basis? Are you sure? Good, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. What should I post about? Should I introduce myself? Are there any unmentioned rules I need to know about? What is their FAQ? For the love of God help me! Guide me into your group, oh Guru of Groupism.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<b44ba136-5074-415d-9fdc-a115af58d718n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7513&group=alt.life.sucks#7513

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 02:33:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 10:33 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 10:09:34 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I see you have not checked into or responded to my posts in the group you told me about. I also see no new posts from you in this group. This leads me to believe something I suspected from the very start - that you are using us to cling to temporarily till the problems you're having elsewhere are resolved. I suspected from the start when you came to the greatest newsgroup on earth and mentioned the food group - I knew then, remembering your name from prior visits to the group, that you probably had a falling out of some kind with some of the group regulars, and that deep down it is your favorite group and you are desperate for acceptance by all who post into it. My suspicion is confirmed as I see you are posting once again regularity into that group with annoying regularity bordering on cult-hood (after publicly claiming, at least to us, that our group was the best ever). I knew it was bogus. I have decided to keep posting into this group and also at times the other. I used to post to alt.obituaries, a really good group at one point with the usual set of snobs of course, same as most groups except for this one. We are different here. But not everyone can be like us. Anyway, I will post to your favorite group same as I always did, but this time, without going overboard, I will post without placing a stupid "Off TOPIC" warning in the title. I will just launch into what I have to say and if they like it that's good, if they don't that's ok too.
>
> I am partly joking but am also serious about you needing to belong at your favorite group whose name you may notice I have not mentioned. I think it's funny though. I knew it the moment you arrived at our group that you were using us the way a dude or chick rejected by their favorite lover finds someone else really fast to take their place, but only temporarily, while hoping for the original to re-accept them.
>
> Sure, you will see me posting into your favorite group. I have done it before. Sounds cool. But will they accept me on a full-time basis? Are you sure? Good, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. What should I post about? Should I introduce myself? Are there any unmentioned rules I need to know about? What is their FAQ? For the love of God help me! Guide me into your group, oh Guru of Groupism.

This is the only group left with open and honest opinions expressed in a way any shit head can understand.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<679cdfaf-2083-4967-98f4-549989ddde75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7528&group=alt.life.sucks#7528

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:47:07 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 20:47 UTC

> This is the only group left with open and honest opinions expressed in a way any shit head can understand.

Wow, that was a mouthful in short order. I love the combination compliment and dig. Open and honest (good) about stuff any shithead (bad) can understand. It's like Ma Joad said about her people, but now it applies to us - "We ain't going nowhere, Ollie - because we're the people!" I posted into the food group the other day. Got some decent responses. But the people there have been with each other for so long that, like those on the old standup group, that anyone new is looked on with suspicion and derision. But I guess in any populated newsgroup you're going to get that. The ones devoted to certain things - mechanics or whatever - it's hard to see them continuing to exist without extending their borders a bit. But I guess they're all different. I am not a newsgroup historian but have seen a few that are well organized and stick to the topics at hand. But that's because they never step out of bounds to start with. Some of the fuckers in the food group will post off topic stuff all the time and feel it's ok because they put "OT" in the title bar. You are right though, it seems the thing most lacking in these groups that have strayed a bit (which I am not against), is honesty. Lots of debates, but no real honesty. Very boring. And "No outsiders allowed", especially if they make sense.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<cb5fdb74-17fe-4e7d-9bed-a5a979a26f31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7530&group=alt.life.sucks#7530

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 01:04:30 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 09:04 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 3:47:08 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This is the only group left with open and honest opinions expressed in a way any shit head can understand.
> Wow, that was a mouthful in short order. I love the combination compliment and dig. Open and honest (good) about stuff any shithead (bad) can understand. It's like Ma Joad said about her people, but now it applies to us - "We ain't going nowhere, Ollie - because we're the people!" I posted into the food group the other day. Got some decent responses. But the people there have been with each other for so long that, like those on the old standup group, that anyone new is looked on with suspicion and derision. But I guess in any populated newsgroup you're going to get that. The ones devoted to certain things - mechanics or whatever - it's hard to see them continuing to exist without extending their borders a bit. But I guess they're all different. I am not a newsgroup historian but have seen a few that are well organized and stick to the topics at hand. But that's because they never step out of bounds to start with. Some of the fuckers in the food group will post off topic stuff all the time and feel it's ok because they put "OT" in the title bar. You are right though, it seems the thing most lacking in these groups that have strayed a bit (which I am not against), is honesty. Lots of debates, but no real honesty. Very boring. And "No outsiders allowed", especially if they make sense.

I am all OT all the time. I don't care about the topic, I am the topic.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<e0b57ad8-c54a-4e3f-9ff6-d19e4436c000n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7563&group=alt.life.sucks#7563

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 15:01:43 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 23:01 UTC

> I am all OT all the time. I don't care about the topic, I am the topic.

You got that right. And so am I. That's why there's more than one topic. If there were only one we'd have to go to war, wouldn't we? What kind of war would it be? It would be an "It's all about me" war like most. I don't see anything as off topic. I just posted into the other group. One thread only in 3 days, and enough people are responding to keep it alive for me.. Most are responding to each other, but every so often they'll respond to me. One guy was bitching about Judith and how he has her filtered out. I knew it, I swear to God I knew it - that she came here from another group because she was having difficulties of some kind with them. I could tell. I even told her that, so it's not like I'm talking behind her back. Anyway, you are right - you are the topic (when you post). When I post I am the topic. You got a beef with that? Ok then, let's get it on.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<c7318535-8a84-442c-b6be-2f6cd7c6e15dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7564&group=alt.life.sucks#7564

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 01:26:46 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 09:26 UTC

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 6:01:44 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am all OT all the time. I don't care about the topic, I am the topic.
> You got that right. And so am I. That's why there's more than one topic. If there were only one we'd have to go to war, wouldn't we? What kind of war would it be? It would be an "It's all about me" war like most. I don't see anything as off topic. I just posted into the other group. One thread only in 3 days, and enough people are responding to keep it alive for me. Most are responding to each other, but every so often they'll respond to me. One guy was bitching about Judith and how he has her filtered out. I knew it, I swear to God I knew it - that she came here from another group because she was having difficulties of some kind with them. I could tell. I even told her that, so it's not like I'm talking behind her back. Anyway, you are right - you are the topic (when you post). When I post I am the topic. You got a beef with that? Ok then, let's get it on.

I was unwanted in the ACS group. I was a troll. Trolls are people. We do not have a flag or a cool saying but we feel. This is the group for me. Don't fence me out. For the love of God keep this one last door on the internet open for me.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<1sdftghn17ftsmqukuct65o15gol1jrbi0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7589&group=alt.life.sucks#7589

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 22:51:54 -0500
 by: Judith Latham - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 03:51 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 19:09:33 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>I see you have not checked into or responded to my posts in the group you told me about. I also see no new posts from you in this group. This leads me to believe something I suspected from the very start - that you are using us to cling to temporarily till the problems you're having elsewhere are resolved. I suspected from the start when you came to the greatest newsgroup on earth and mentioned the food group - I knew then, remembering your name from prior visits to the group, that you probably had a falling out of some kind with some of the group regulars, and that deep down it is your favorite group and you are desperate for acceptance by all who post into it. My suspicion is confirmed as I see you are posting once again regularity into that group with annoying regularity bordering on cult-hood (after publicly claiming, at least to us, that our group was the best ever). I knew it was bogus. I have decided to keep posting into this group and also at times the other. I used
>post to alt.obituaries, a really good group at one point with the usual set of snobs of course, same as most groups except for this one. We are different here. But not everyone can be like us. Anyway, I will post to your favorite group same as I always did, but this time, without going overboard, I will post without placing a stupid "Off TOPIC" warning in the title. I will just launch into what I have to say and if they like it that's good, if they don't that's ok too.
>
>I am partly joking but am also serious about you needing to belong at your favorite group whose name you may notice I have not mentioned. I think it's funny though. I knew it the moment you arrived at our group that you were using us the way a dude or chick rejected by their favorite lover finds someone else really fast to take their place, but only temporarily, while hoping for the original to re-accept them.
>
>Sure, you will see me posting into your favorite group. I have done it before. Sounds cool. But will they accept me on a full-time basis? Are you sure? Good, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. What should I post about? Should I introduce myself? Are there any unmentioned rules I need to know about? What is their FAQ? For the love of God help me! Guide me into your group, oh Guru of Groupism.

Please Thomas, nothing could be further from the truth. I miss posting
here in this group. I thought it was lost to those two (or is it one?)
trolls so I haven't been checking it out. I've been looking for your
posts in alt.birdwatching and haven't seen one yet. The food group
I've tried numerous times to be part of, but there is one evil cunt
who thinks she knows me from elsewhere. Personally I suspect
anti-Semitism is at play. I feel like a lost child on Usenet and you
and Ollie are my only friends. I Hope. Keep posting; I will follow you
anywhere..

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<498ceb53-248e-4879-a77c-f9a42fb9f61fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7592&group=alt.life.sucks#7592

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:20:12 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:20 UTC

> I was unwanted in the ACS group. I was a troll. Trolls are people. We do not have a flag or a cool saying but we feel. This is the group for me. Don't fence me out. For the love of God keep this one last door on the internet open for me.

LOL.............. You are not a troll and you know it. I have spent more time in comedy clubs than most of the fuckers on the comedy group, yet they did not accept me either. I did not care, I enjoyed the conflict to a degree. But I did not start it. I was not a troll and I didn't see you as one either. Those people had been posting together so long that they actually got together in Hollywood for a weeklong party at the Orchid Hotel. I believe that after they got to know each other 'personally', anyone else entering the group was considered an outsider or a threat. This is one of the dangers of getting to know too many people in a personal way. Too many friends, you deserve to die. I like this group but not in it's present condition. But I will not abandon you. And you better damn well not abandon me either. I posted the other day into another group, one I told you about in the past. I am in one thread only and it's still alive. I am viewed suspiciously by some at that group too. I guess that's standard operating procedure for most newsgroups. But there are some there that like me. One guy said he was glad to see me posting, said he likes my offbeat perspective on things. All it takes is one person to like me and I'm hooked. But this is my group. Trust me. Stick with me. We will endure.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<4863afa4-a1fe-4f22-8b92-a2bed30584dfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7593&group=alt.life.sucks#7593

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:34:59 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:34 UTC

> Please Thomas, nothing could be further from the truth. I miss posting
> here in this group. I thought it was lost to those two (or is it one?)
> trolls so I haven't been checking it out. I've been looking for your
> posts in alt.birdwatching and haven't seen one yet. The food group
> I've tried numerous times to be part of, but there is one evil cunt
> who thinks she knows me from elsewhere. Personally I suspect
> anti-Semitism is at play. I feel like a lost child on Usenet and you
> and Ollie are my only friends. I Hope. Keep posting; I will follow you
> anywhere..

Anti semitism is at play, lol. Could be, then again, maybe, most probably not. I pumped your birdwatching url into the bar and it took me to a birdwatching group that has been dead for several years. I thought that's why you chose it, because it was defunct. I checked other links but saw none other than the birdwatching group I posted into. I'll go there right now and copy the address so you can see. Once again I have to prove myself, almost like being on the witness stand.

Look, this techno crap bugs me big time - can't find the url - but all I know is you told me to go to alt.birdwatchers and that's what I did. The group is defunct. I just now tried a few others. You probably access it directly from a bookmark or whatever it's called. If you use a different computer and pump alt.birdwatchers into the search bar - or whatever it was that you sent me, which I copied and pasted into the bar - you might find yourself in the same position as I am in. I thought I was at the right group. Go ahead and check it out. No posts for several years, so I'm at the top of the board. I posted three times and was really bugged that you didn't respond after telling me to go there. I even emailed you and told you about it. If you are in the dark here it is your fault for letting me do all the work - AGAIN. Anyway, the Betty White thread is still alive, which is great because it's like a living tombstone or something that will lives on even now as Ms White's star is already dimming after far too much attention in the media the past few weeks.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<32eb19fe-810f-4805-9728-121abab3ce4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7612&group=alt.life.sucks#7612

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:40:47 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:40 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 11:35:00 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Please Thomas, nothing could be further from the truth. I miss posting
> > here in this group. I thought it was lost to those two (or is it one?)
> > trolls so I haven't been checking it out. I've been looking for your
> > posts in alt.birdwatching and haven't seen one yet. The food group
> > I've tried numerous times to be part of, but there is one evil cunt
> > who thinks she knows me from elsewhere. Personally I suspect
> > anti-Semitism is at play. I feel like a lost child on Usenet and you
> > and Ollie are my only friends. I Hope. Keep posting; I will follow you
> > anywhere..
> Anti semitism is at play, lol. Could be, then again, maybe, most probably not. I pumped your birdwatching url into the bar and it took me to a birdwatching group that has been dead for several years. I thought that's why you chose it, because it was defunct. I checked other links but saw none other than the birdwatching group I posted into. I'll go there right now and copy the address so you can see. Once again I have to prove myself, almost like being on the witness stand.
>
> Look, this techno crap bugs me big time - can't find the url - but all I know is you told me to go to alt.birdwatchers and that's what I did. The group is defunct. I just now tried a few others. You probably access it directly from a bookmark or whatever it's called. If you use a different computer and pump alt.birdwatchers into the search bar - or whatever it was that you sent me, which I copied and pasted into the bar - you might find yourself in the same position as I am in. I thought I was at the right group. Go ahead and check it out. No posts for several years, so I'm at the top of the board. I posted three times and was really bugged that you didn't respond after telling me to go there. I even emailed you and told you about it. If you are in the dark here it is your fault for letting me do all the work - AGAIN. Anyway, the Betty White thread is still alive, which is great because it's like a living tombstone or something that will lives on even now as Ms White's star is already dimming after far too much attention in the media the past few weeks.

I am not anti semitic except when it comes to birds. Funny how Jews take any criticism like it is a new holocaust. Way too sensitive.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<605ab402-e9fe-486d-9a3c-3ffe2746a82an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7619&group=alt.life.sucks#7619

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 13:05:35 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 21:05 UTC

> I am not anti semitic except when it comes to birds. Funny how Jews take any criticism like it is a new holocaust. Way too sensitive.

I know what you mean but I wouldn't say the crybabies are sensitive, I'd say they're playing a game, using any opportunity to bring attention to themselves as victims, all the while victimizing everyone and everything they can get their hands on. I have been sick of it for some time. Will it ever end? Maybe one day an ex Nazi camp guard will hit the front page as the world's oldest human being, at which time Simon Wiesenthal's goon squad will kidnap the record breaker and bring him to trial in Israel.

Lest we fucking forget

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<1d1de991-d36a-4bbf-8634-d2df676bbcccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7633&group=alt.life.sucks#7633

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:41:28 -0800 (PST)
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:41 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 4:05:36 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am not anti semitic except when it comes to birds. Funny how Jews take any criticism like it is a new holocaust. Way too sensitive.
> I know what you mean but I wouldn't say the crybabies are sensitive, I'd say they're playing a game, using any opportunity to bring attention to themselves as victims, all the while victimizing everyone and everything they can get their hands on. I have been sick of it for some time. Will it ever end? Maybe one day an ex Nazi camp guard will hit the front page as the world's oldest human being, at which time Simon Wiesenthal's goon squad will kidnap the record breaker and bring him to trial in Israel.
>
> Lest we fucking forget

Big genocide happening now. We all get to be in it.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<guvotg5009s0r8ufqmug9e1o2ck709jdqe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7634&group=alt.life.sucks#7634

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:20:29 -0500
Complaints: kiss my ass
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:20 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:34:59 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Please Thomas, nothing could be further from the truth. I miss posting
>> here in this group. I thought it was lost to those two (or is it one?)
>> trolls so I haven't been checking it out. I've been looking for your
>> posts in alt.birdwatching and haven't seen one yet. The food group
>> I've tried numerous times to be part of, but there is one evil cunt
>> who thinks she knows me from elsewhere. Personally I suspect
>> anti-Semitism is at play. I feel like a lost child on Usenet and you
>> and Ollie are my only friends. I Hope. Keep posting; I will follow you
>> anywhere..
>

>Anti semitism is at play, lol. Could be, then again, maybe, most probably not. I pumped your birdwatching url into the bar and it took me to a birdwatching group that has been dead for several years.

My fault, it's birdwatchING, not birdwatchERS.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<p10ptg5kgh64iv0evmh13vea2vvnavpum5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7635&group=alt.life.sucks#7635

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:20:47 -0500
Complaints: kiss my ass
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:20 UTC

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 13:05:35 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
<jazeev1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I am not anti semitic except when it comes to birds. Funny how Jews take any criticism like it is a new holocaust. Way too sensitive.
>
>I know what you mean but I wouldn't say the crybabies are sensitive, I'd say they're playing a game, using any opportunity to bring attention to themselves as victims, all the while victimizing everyone and everything they can get their hands on. I have been sick of it for some time. Will it ever end? Maybe one day an ex Nazi camp guard will hit the front page as the world's oldest human being, at which time Simon Wiesenthal's goon squad will kidnap the record breaker and bring him to trial in Israel.
>
>Lest we fucking forget

I wish that one day you could accompany me our Hadassah meeting. I
could introduce you to some ladies who had harrowing experiences at
the hands of the Nazis. You'd never make light of the Holocaust again.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<8cfcf4e8-8ea3-47a5-a798-fc00c39f51d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7645&group=alt.life.sucks#7645

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:16:29 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:16 UTC

> Big genocide happening now. We all get to be in it.

Something treacherous is going down, I can feel it. People seem more robotic now than ever. The younger they are the more robotic it seems. Odd. People seem more scared than ever. Almost as if they're addicted to it, like they can't live without fear. Well then by golly I'll give em something to be afraid of. But not right now, I'm afraid.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<9ac408fe-e353-42af-aea6-fbeaca14810dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7646&group=alt.life.sucks#7646

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:18:15 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:18 UTC

> My fault, it's birdwatchING, not birdwatchERS.

I believe I tried every version there is and couldn't find anything. I will try again and let you know. You sure do take a long time getting back on some things. I posted and emailed you about my attempt weeks ago. I'll check it out. Again.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<15ad5717-1412-45b7-b3ac-416b8cda1009n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7647&group=alt.life.sucks#7647

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:22:36 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:22 UTC

Judith Latham wrote:

> I wish that one day you could accompany me our Hadassah meeting. I
> could introduce you to some ladies who had harrowing experiences at
> the hands of the Nazis. You'd never make light of the Holocaust again.

Maybe I have made light of it as I have with many things, but it's not so much that as I'm just tired of hearing about it. I don't need to be slapped more than two times to have some idea what the third one's going to feel like, and the same applies to all manner of suffering and so forth. I have had my share. I don't need to hear the stories because I've been there, not only in this life but in others. I knew people who were in the camps. I'm from Allentown Pa which at that time was mostly German - Pennsylvania Deutch. I have nothing against the German people and am sick of hearing about the holocaust and refuse to hear more about it unless the story is outstanding and entertaining whether it's true or false.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<76964db0-51ec-439d-b4e8-5e69e825ba2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7649&group=alt.life.sucks#7649

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:56:12 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:56 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:34:59 -0800 (PST), Thomas Joseph
> <jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >> Please Thomas, nothing could be further from the truth. I miss posting
> >> here in this group. I thought it was lost to those two (or is it one?)
> >> trolls so I haven't been checking it out. I've been looking for your
> >> posts in alt.birdwatching and haven't seen one yet. The food group
> >> I've tried numerous times to be part of, but there is one evil cunt
> >> who thinks she knows me from elsewhere. Personally I suspect
> >> anti-Semitism is at play. I feel like a lost child on Usenet and you
> >> and Ollie are my only friends. I Hope. Keep posting; I will follow you
> >> anywhere..
> >

> >Anti semitism is at play, lol. Could be, then again, maybe, most probably not. I pumped your birdwatching url into the bar and it took me to a birdwatching group that has been dead for several years.
> My fault, it's birdwatchING, not birdwatchERS.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<d0ae094a-ae60-4465-8677-397b93eaaf26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7650&group=alt.life.sucks#7650

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:58:52 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:58 UTC

> My fault, it's birdwatchING, not birdwatchERS.

I swear sometimes I don't think you read my posts. I told you before, you probably access the group direct from your computer. If you pump alt.birdwatching into the google bar (unless you use something else), it's gong to take you to a bunch of different groups and so forth, and after opening all of them and finding nothing from you, or in some cases nothing from anybody in years because the groups are defunct - if you pump any form of birdwatching into the bar you're going to get confused. Why not just send me the direct link to the group itself, if that's possible?

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<954962bf-81aa-4efb-85f5-59d221f19175n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7701&group=alt.life.sucks#7701

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:38:21 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:38 UTC

Latham wrote:

My fault, it's birdwatchING, not birdwatchERS.

I swear sometimes I don't think you read my posts. Maybe you access the groups direct from your computer. I use google. If you pump alt.birdwatching into the google bar it's gong to take you to a bunch of different groups links to different groups, and none that I clicked on were active. There are a lot of defunct newsgroups. Others are just half alive, which is not a bad thing. I'm telling you, again - if you pump any form of birdwatching into the bar you're going nowhere. Why not just send me a direct link to the group? I'm serious, I have tried a bunch of times to find that group using birdwatchers and birdwatching and other versions of both. I get nothing. Look at the link carefully. There could be something you're leaving out, maybe just a single period or something.

Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ

<_JPDJ.142078$IB7.31506@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7718&group=alt.life.sucks#7718

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:34:24 -1000
 by: - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:34 UTC

wrote in message

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 10:09:34 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I see you have not checked into or responded to my posts in the group you
> told me about. I also see no new posts from you in this group. This leads
> me to believe something I suspected from the very start - that you are
> using us to cling to temporarily till the problems you're having elsewhere
> are resolved. I suspected from the start when you came to the greatest
> newsgroup on earth and mentioned the food group - I knew then, remembering
> your name from prior visits to the group, that you probably had a falling
> out of some kind with some of the group regulars, and that deep down it is
> your favorite group and you are desperate for acceptance by all who post
> into it. My suspicion is confirmed as I see you are posting once again
> regularity into that group with annoying regularity bordering on cult-hood
> (after publicly claiming, at least to us, that our group was the best
> ever). I knew it was bogus. I have decided to keep posting into this group
> and also at times the other. I used to post to alt.obituaries, a really
> good group at one point with the usual set of snobs of course, same as
> most groups except for this one. We are different here. But not everyone
> can be like us. Anyway, I will post to your favorite group same as I
> always did, but this time, without going overboard, I will post without
> placing a stupid "Off TOPIC" warning in the title. I will just launch into
> what I have to say and if they like it that's good, if they don't that's
> ok too.
>
> I am partly joking but am also serious about you needing to belong at your
> favorite group whose name you may notice I have not mentioned. I think
> it's funny though. I knew it the moment you arrived at our group that you
> were using us the way a dude or chick rejected by their favorite lover
> finds someone else really fast to take their place, but only temporarily,
> while hoping for the original to re-accept them.
>
> Sure, you will see me posting into your favorite group. I have done it
> before. Sounds cool. But will they accept me on a full-time basis? Are you
> sure? Good, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. What should I post about?
> Should I introduce myself? Are there any unmentioned rules I need to know
> about? What is their FAQ? For the love of God help me! Guide me into your
> group, oh Guru of Groupism.

This is the only group left with open and honest opinions expressed in a way
any shit head can understand.

Why don't you write to me — 25 words or less — Tell me about yourself — if
and where you work — tell me your employer — it's time for you to write to
me — 25 words or less — write to bozo

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Judith Latham...........from TJ