Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 11:13:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What do you like the most and the least about China?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:13 UTC

David Barry
·
Follow
Lived in East Asia for Many Years. Now in Europe.Dec 18
What do you like the most and the least about China?
Originally Answered: What makes you love China, and what makes you dislike China?
I love China because, I have had great times living there since 2000, I love the amazing natural scenery, the Taoist philosophy, the beautiful architecture and gardens, the friendly and intelligent people, the stable, civilised and safe society, the genuine government that actually helps its people and not the elites (like in the west) and the fact that China is prospering and helping other countries prosper…peacefully.

What I dislike about China is China’s inability to influence western media in such a way as to prove their benevolence and that the western media has been lying.

However compared with the US and its allies, China is Godlike and Saintly.