Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap; it will be dear to you. -- Thomas Jefferson

interests / soc.culture.china / Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?

SubjectAuthor
* Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizingRusty Wyse
+* Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRCA. Filip
|`- Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policyRusty Wyse
`- Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policykico

1
Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?

<e38ccb32-92c2-4869-ad69-3b13ece8fefbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7711&group=soc.culture.china#7711

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 11:07:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing
ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:07 UTC

Nathan James
·
Follow
Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Fri
Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
No, I do not. These are all Chinese territories and how China manages them is absolutely none of our fucking business. We should stay the hell out of it.

If we have a “policy” about this, it is only because we are so fucking arrogant as to impose our beliefs and value system on China.

This fucking arrogance could lead to world war, and possibly even nuclear world war, which would mean the fucking end of our civilization.

Is that what the fuck you want???

I am soooo sick and tired of people sticking their nose into China’s business.

Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?

<anfi+qoz5z98n0f-lcq0@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7716&group=soc.culture.china#7716

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:30:40 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:LiQz800MQn4l8Pzs5exy+T8A4QQ=
 by: A. Filip - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 19:30 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nathan James
> ·
> Follow
> Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Fri
> Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing
> ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
> No, I do not. These are all Chinese territories and how China manages
> them is absolutely none of our fucking business. We should stay the
> hell out of it.
>
> If we have a “policy” about this, it is only because we are so fucking
> arrogant as to impose our beliefs and value system on China.
>
> This fucking arrogance could lead to world war, and possibly even
> nuclear world war, which would mean the fucking end of our
> civilization.
>
> Is that what the fuck you want???
>
> I am soooo sick and tired of people sticking their nose into China’s
> business.

<irony> I do support PRC right to EVERY Chinatown *worldwide*. </irony>
Macau and HK are "done deal". Taiwan is not.
I am unable *and unwilling* to support policy
"Once Chinese, always Chinese". It creates too huge risk
to China/PRC neighbors.

In case of Taiwan the only thing that makes me *barely* polite is
successful hostile takeover by PRC of too long lasting
"One (ROC) China" policy.
<irony> "One (ROC) China" is dead. Long live "One (PRC) China"! </irony>

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| "World conquerors sometimes become fools, but fools never become
| world conquerors." ("The Outer Limits: The Invisibles")

Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?

<215d063f-7af2-4524-934d-7d9a9bf4636bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7717&group=soc.culture.china#7717

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 12:11:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy
recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 20:11 UTC

On Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 11:31:29 AM UTC-8, A. Filip wrote:
> Rusty Wyse <rst88...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nathan James
> > ·
> > Follow
> > Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Fri
> > Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing
> > ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
> > No, I do not. These are all Chinese territories and how China manages
> > them is absolutely none of our fucking business. We should stay the
> > hell out of it.
> >
> > If we have a “policy” about this, it is only because we are so fucking
> > arrogant as to impose our beliefs and value system on China.
> >
> > This fucking arrogance could lead to world war, and possibly even
> > nuclear world war, which would mean the fucking end of our
> > civilization.
> >
> > Is that what the fuck you want???
> >
> > I am soooo sick and tired of people sticking their nose into China’s
> > business.
> <irony> I do support PRC right to EVERY Chinatown *worldwide*. </irony>

" Chinatown" is in U.S.A. not China!!!

> Macau and HK are "done deal". Taiwan is not.
> I am unable *and unwilling* to support policy
> "Once Chinese, always Chinese". It creates too huge risk
> to China/PRC neighbors.

Nothing is "always"!!!

> In case of Taiwan the only thing that makes me *barely* polite is
> successful hostile takeover by PRC of too long lasting
> "One (ROC) China" policy.
> <irony> "One (ROC) China" is dead. Long live "One (PRC) China"! </irony>
>
> --
> A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
> | "World conquerors sometimes become fools, but fools never become
> | world conquerors." ("The Outer Limits: The Invisibles")

Re: Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?

<sqb3r9$9vp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7718&group=soc.culture.china#7718

From: kic...@gmail.com (kico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:11:05 +0800
 by: kico - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 01:11 UTC

On 27/12/2021 3:07 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Nathan James
> ·
> Follow
> Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Fri
> Do you support the "Four-China" policy (that is, policy recognizing ROC, PRC, Hong Kong, & Macau as four independent countries)?
> No, I do not. These are all Chinese territories and how China manages them is absolutely none of our fucking business. We should stay the hell out of it.
>
> If we have a “policy” about this, it is only because we are so fucking arrogant as to impose our beliefs and value system on China.
>
> This fucking arrogance could lead to world war, and possibly even nuclear world war, which would mean the fucking end of our civilization.
>
> Is that what the fuck you want???
>
> I am soooo sick and tired of people sticking their nose into China’s business.

US is working hard to interfere and destroy China's recovery of
Taiwan.They are gathering their western five eyes to whack China.

Their attempt is not to militarily block China from taking back
Taiwan but also to destroy China's economy in every way and also to
ferment civil unrest in China on Covid control and also to continue
their falsified media attack on human right in Xinjiang.

Already many countries have sent their people to visit Xinjiang but they
see nothing of any accusation made by US. Indonesia had reported there
was none in what US or US NGO on human right had said.

There were many countries sent their NGO people but there saw nothing at
all. They say nothing to the US in case US is angry with them and will
take use sanctions to bully them to keep quiet to enable US to continue
their their faked up report to mount against China.

So far the US refused to visit Xinjiang even when invited by China's
foreign minister, and also refused to show their reports to China or the
world as US is afraid their reports were manufactured and faked up by
themselves.

The US is repeating their manufacturing of lies when they got their
American team in the International Atomic Energy Commission (IAEC) to
manufacture and fabricate when they visited Iraq to inspect Iraq
facilities to see if there were nuclear processing or not. They made two
separated visits to Iraq under the UN, but they found nothing.

However, as they found nothing they got the IAEC to manufacture and
fabricate lies by saying that they saw many white vans on the roads.

Soon after the report published by US, the launched an invasion attack
on Iraq and killing people and stealing their oils from their oilfields
and ruined and destroy their economy and government.

Right until now they still occupied Iraq without returning to them and
never compensated them and still they put up camps and barracks and
airbases there.

They want to use Iraq as their projection military base to watch and
threaten countries in Asia to obey them. They want to use the base to
encircle Russia and China, too.

The Western European countries like Germany France, Italy, and others
etc are now being forced by US under NATO to send ships to confront
China in South China Sea.

It is no surprise that US will continue to produce lies to the world to
hate China. Now they used Taiwan as their pawn to launch verbal on China
and then at the right time of creating a skirmish with Chinese ships in
Taiwan, they will launch sea and air nuclear attacks on China to destroy
China.

The US will then under the pretext of Taiwan Relations Act, without
Taiwan's approval will enter Taiwan without permission, and then occupy
Taiwan to pose their US military against China instead.This scheme of
things by the wicked US is what the will wish to do on China and Asia,too.

hence, China has to increase its recovery efforts of Taiwan and as to
have more sea-born and air borne missiles and ICBM nuclear missiles to
counter US attack.