Never laugh at live dragons. -- Bilbo Baggins [J.R.R. Tolkien, "The Hobbit"]

interests / alt.life.sucks / The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent from...

SubjectAuthor
* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed emailbosodeniro@gmail.com
+- The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent f<bosodeniro
+- The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent f<bosodeniro
+* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from TJ<bosodeniro
|`* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe<bosodeniro
| `* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe<bosodeniro
|  +* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postingsThomas Joseph
|  |`* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe<bosodeniro
|  | `* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postingsThomas Joseph
|  |  `* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postingsOllieNorthie@aol.com
|  |   `* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postingsThomas Joseph
|  |    `- The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe<bosodeniro
|  +* The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe.<bosodeniro
|  |`- The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe..<bosodeniro
|  `- The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe<bosodeniro
+- The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed emailbosodeniro@gmail.com
`* The only thing Bozo does here<bosodeniro
 +- The only thing Bozo does here is<bosodeniro
 `* The only thing Bozo does here<bosodeniro
  `- The only thing Bozo does here ...<bosodeniro

1
The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent from...

<2b0207b1-d0a3-4c5d-9c72-40646dd16432n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7708&group=alt.life.sucks#7708

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:17:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email
headers sent from...
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 04:17 UTC

The only task Bozo performs here anymore is to delete the spoofed email headers with his logo sent and posted by the cowardly son of a bitch I can only suppose is the sick cocksucker MacCarty himself.

And Judith who claims to be a Jew I cannot fathom, understand or trust very much either.

This group as a whole has all the character flaws I have ever seen so concentrated in such a relatively small Group — very distressing.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent from...

<c3QDJ.284847$3q9.219511@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7732&group=alt.life.sucks#7732

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent from...
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:57:06 -1000
 by: - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 06:57 UTC

And Judith who claims to be a Jew I cannot fathom, understand or trust very
much either.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent from...

<zsQDJ.159494$SR4.83347@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7738&group=alt.life.sucks#7738

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 21:24:09 -1000
 by: - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:24 UTC

Bozo is very distressing — Google is asking all kinds of questions about my
account and they won't help me — all my e-mail spoofs are from Judith who is
the sick cocksucker MacCarty — they are both fake.

Judith is really a catholic because Irish Mick MacCarty is a catholic rasta
farian who screwed every priest he met — Judith doesn't exist — Judith
Latham is MacCarty's sock puppet.

The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from TJ

<qZ8EJ.12594$jW.1427@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7782&group=alt.life.sucks#7782

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from TJ
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:44:31 -1000
 by: - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:44 UTC

TJ you are a complete bore — Go ahead and die already you bed-ridden faggot
with a.i.d.s.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is delete the spoofed email headers sent from...

<42586321-cf19-4de7-a489-3fbe389d2c36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7790&group=alt.life.sucks#7790

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 11:55:27 -0800 (PST)
headers sent from...
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 19:55 UTC

If you're NOT the malicious 65-year old script kiddie troll (aka Michael Mac Carty), please try to message thru the disinformation here and let me know you do understand who's who here and that you do or don't want to maintain contact. Thank you.

The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<NqsEJ.157603$lz3.111518@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7810&group=alt.life.sucks#7810

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:52:53 -1000
 by: - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 04:52 UTC

TJ you are a complete bore — Go ahead and die already you bed-ridden faggot
with a.i.d.s.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<VVFEJ.266525$SR4.196107@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7854&group=alt.life.sucks#7854

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 10:13:33 -1000
 by: - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:13 UTC

TJ you are a complete bore — Go ahead and die already you bed-ridden faggot
with a.i.d.s.

I told you to call me last night and you didn't — I don't like to be
ignored — so I won't be reading your lengthy totally boring things you write
here — by the way Tommy Joe I never told you that I hate your guts for
backstabbing me and talking about me behind my back — Tommy Joe I know it is
you who is spreading the rumor that my penis is bent to the left — you
mother fucker asshole cocksucker TJ — STOP TELLING PEOPLE SECRET THINGS
ABOUT ME — I already told you that it is a birth defect and that nobody
needs to know that — I have had it with you TJ — You are not my friend at
all.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<04ba2ea7-2713-43ae-b79b-8fc1b3630d2bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7858&group=alt.life.sucks#7858

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:06:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings
from Tommy Joe
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:06 UTC

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> I told you to call me last night and you didn't — I don't like to be
> ignored — so I won't be reading your lengthy totally boring things you write
> here — by the way Tommy Joe I never told you that I hate your guts for
> backstabbing me and talking about me behind my back — Tommy Joe I know it is
> you who is spreading the rumor that my penis is bent to the left — you
> mother fucker asshole cocksucker TJ — STOP TELLING PEOPLE SECRET THINGS
> ABOUT ME — I already told you that it is a birth defect and that nobody
> needs to know that — I have had it with you TJ — You are not my friend at
> all.

I am your friend Ras, maybe your best friend, maybe the only friend you have ever had and ever will have. Ok, now you say my posts are boring and you will not be reading them anymore. I believe you. At the same time I am an honest man. And that honesty now forces me to admit to you that I need people more than they need me. I need you too Ras. Who needs more enemies? I want you to be my friend because I am lonely and am not afraid to admit it. In fact I get a kick out of admitting it. I know there are ladies among our lurking readership, some of them young and good looking - and they absolutely love men who are willing to admit their weakness and to even sometimes break down and sob in front of them. I once cried in front of a good looking lady and she was mine for a year. Women love to see men unafraid to be vulnerable, to open up and cry. But after a while they get tired of it, because getting tired of things is their number one job. Point is, I now admit to you that while in the beginning I wanted your annoying ass out of the group, now I have become so lonely in life that I am pleading with you to please open up and respond to me. Let's be friends. Or even brothers, Cain and Abel style.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<88KEJ.166074$7D4.61326@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7861&group=alt.life.sucks#7861

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:01:48 -1000
 by: - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:01 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:

> I told you to call me last night and you didn't — I don't like to be
> ignored — so I won't be reading your lengthy totally boring things you
> write
> here — by the way Tommy Joe I never told you that I hate your guts for
> backstabbing me and talking about me behind my back — Tommy Joe I know it
> is
> you who is spreading the rumor that my penis is bent to the left — you
> mother fucker asshole cocksucker TJ — STOP TELLING PEOPLE SECRET THINGS
> ABOUT ME — I already told you that it is a birth defect and that nobody
> needs to know that — I have had it with you TJ — You are not my friend at
> all.

I am your friend Ras, maybe your best friend, maybe the only friend you have
ever had and ever will have. Ok, now you say my posts are boring and you
will not be reading them anymore. I believe you. At the same time I am an
honest man. And that honesty now forces me to admit to you that I need
people more than they need me. I need you too Ras. Who needs more enemies?
I want you to be my friend because I am lonely and am not afraid to admit
it. In fact I get a kick out of admitting it. I know there are ladies
among our lurking readership, some of them young and good looking - and they
absolutely love men who are willing to admit their weakness and to even
sometimes break down and sob in front of them. I once cried in front of a
good looking lady and she was mine for a year. Women love to see men
unafraid to be vulnerable, to open up and cry. But after a while they get
tired of it, because getting tired of things is their number one job. Point
is, I now admit to you that while in the beginning I wanted your annoying
ass out of the group, now I have become so lonely in life that I am pleading
with you to please open up and respond to me. Let's be friends. Or even
brothers, Cain and Abel style.

You stupid asshole — we all know that you signed your posts with Bozo which
shows that you are the totally evil son of a bitch cocksucker who is forging
the my own posts and identity — You are not my friend anymore — especially
when you decided to lie about me and are now posting totally fraudulent
posts in my name "Bozo" — you are Cain alright — willing to kill your
friend Bozo — I don't need Ras and I wish he never followed me into this
newsgroup — he hasn't posted to this group in about 2 weeks so why are you
talking to him that evil negro loving Rasta Farian Mac Carty.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<ee9f809f-9c86-45d1-9f1d-53d036deb988n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7862&group=alt.life.sucks#7862

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 17:34:26 -0800 (PST)
from Tommy Joe
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 01:34 UTC

Ras.com wrote:

> You stupid asshole — we all know that you signed your posts with Bozo which
> shows that you are the totally evil son of a bitch cocksucker who is forging
> the my own posts and identity — You are not my friend anymore — especially
> when you decided to lie about me and are now posting totally fraudulent
> posts in my name "Bozo" — you are Cain alright — willing to kill your
> friend Bozo — I don't need Ras and I wish he never followed me into this
> newsgroup — he hasn't posted to this group in about 2 weeks so why are you
> talking to him that evil negro loving Rasta Farian Mac Carty.

We are all Bozos, everyone on earth. Some are better at it than others. Some are excellent. I am the best. Yet I never call myself Bozo because there is no need as I know who and what I am - a Bozo of the highest order. People who call themselves Bozo for any reason are obviously lacking confidence in their ability to Bozo. This is called blowing one's own horn. People who go around calling themselves Bozos are like lousy standup comics who talk to the audience about how edgy they are yet never do anything to prove it. I'm sick of people talking about what they can do. Let's see it. Let's see some fucking action.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here

<PHhFJ.189954$Ql5.179419@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8135&group=alt.life.sucks#8135

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: Re: The only thing Bozo does here
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:29:15 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:29 UTC

MacCarty lives with total queer John Higdon:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4.71524@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

Click here to read the complete article
The only thing Bozo does here is

<AXhFJ.264221$qz4.157494@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8167&group=alt.life.sucks#8167

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: The only thing Bozo does here is
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:46:04 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:46 UTC

[...]

<BdiFJ.14546$jW.7177@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8189&group=alt.life.sucks#8189

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: The only thing Bozo does here
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:05:17 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:05 UTC

[...]

<DxkFJ.15348$jW.12177@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8287&group=alt.life.sucks#8287

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 10:43:11 -1000
 by: - Mon, 17 Jan 2022 20:43 UTC

As Tommy Joe called it: "DAMAGE CONTROL"

<D6sFJ.114769$zF3.36912@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8321&group=alt.life.sucks#8321

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:20:31 -1000
 by: - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:20 UTC

TJ you are a complete bore — Go ahead and die already you bed-ridden faggot
with a.i.d.s.

I told you to call me last night and you didn't — I don't like to be
ignored — so I won't be reading your lengthy totally boring things you write
here — by the way Tommy Joe I never told you that I hate your guts for
backstabbing me and talking about me behind my back — Tommy Joe I know it is
you who is spreading the rumor that my penis is bent to the left — you
mother fucker asshole cocksucker TJ — STOP TELLING PEOPLE SECRET THINGS
ABOUT ME — I already told you that it is a birth defect and that nobody
needs to know that — I have had it with you TJ — You are not my friend at
all.

The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe..

<saGFJ.36929$PNM6.21236@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8342&group=alt.life.sucks#8342

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 11:20:20 -1000
 by: - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:20 UTC

TJ you are a complete bore — Go ahead and die already you bed-ridden faggot
with a.i.d.s.

I told you to call me last night and you didn't — I don't like to be
ignored — so I won't be reading your lengthy totally boring things you write
here — by the way Tommy Joe I never told you that I hate your guts for
backstabbing me and talking about me behind my back — Tommy Joe I know it is
you who is spreading the rumor that my penis is bent to the left — you
mother fucker asshole cocksucker TJ — STOP TELLING PEOPLE SECRET THINGS
ABOUT ME — I already told you that it is a birth defect and that nobody
needs to know that — I have had it with you TJ — You are not my friend at
all.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<e9158d87-07ac-4aee-a1ee-7337edb2c49cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8345&group=alt.life.sucks#8345

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 07:47:45 -0800 (PST)
from Tommy Joe
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 15:47 UTC

On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 8:34:27 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ras.com wrote:
>
> > You stupid asshole — we all know that you signed your posts with Bozo which
> > shows that you are the totally evil son of a bitch cocksucker who is forging
> > the my own posts and identity — You are not my friend anymore — especially
> > when you decided to lie about me and are now posting totally fraudulent
> > posts in my name "Bozo" — you are Cain alright — willing to kill your
> > friend Bozo — I don't need Ras and I wish he never followed me into this
> > newsgroup — he hasn't posted to this group in about 2 weeks so why are you
> > talking to him that evil negro loving Rasta Farian Mac Carty.
> We are all Bozos, everyone on earth. Some are better at it than others. Some are excellent. I am the best. Yet I never call myself Bozo because there is no need as I know who and what I am - a Bozo of the highest order. People who call themselves Bozo for any reason are obviously lacking confidence in their ability to Bozo. This is called blowing one's own horn. People who go around calling themselves Bozos are like lousy standup comics who talk to the audience about how edgy they are yet never do anything to prove it.. I'm sick of people talking about what they can do. Let's see it. Let's see some fucking action.

Will the real Bozo please stand up.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<3a94d894-db3d-4966-8a28-1f8ea6b4ca12n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8391&group=alt.life.sucks#8391

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:20:15 -0800 (PST)
from Tommy Joe
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:20 UTC

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 10:47:47 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Will the real Bozo please stand up.

Yeah, stand up so I can knock him down. I can't lie, this guy is getting on my nerves. I am not kidding about not posting here anymore. Not right now, not this very minute, but it could be coming soon. What does the guy do, perch by the computer all day and wait for posts to come in so he can tail end them with multiple copied and pasted posts just to muddy things up. The guy is a crud. I want to slap him hard, palm of the hand type slap. I am not a puncher, I don't like the sound of a skull exploding, even if it belongs to someone else. I am squeamish. So much so that if I were involved in a fight to the death and my only way out was to grab my opponent's balls and squeeze them to pulp, I would hesitate because I know I would feel it myself while applying it to him. So if it does come down to having to resort to such primitive down and dirty methods I would have to scream as loud as possible and close my eyes and shake my head to the point of vibrating, anything to drown out the reality of what's going down. Other than that I have no qualms about slapping someone really hard, as I say with the hard part of the palm. Just one shot and he'd be gone. Unless he's an even bigger masochist than I.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<IV_FJ.152910$QB1.26047@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8400&group=alt.life.sucks#8400

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:56:03 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:56 UTC

just when I thought that I was the smelly pig....
You are a total filthy pig - you smell like shit - you talk like a homeless
person - you smell like a psychotic filthy animal.
Ollie deserves you - his life revolves around talking to a total smelly
dirty pig. Nice life you got there Ollie.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

By the way, over 2 months without washing the bedding. No laundromat in all
that time. The first time I went 2 plus months I thought, "Never again",
but instead learned that going that long without doing laundry is not all
that bad. I now rotate tee shirts to wear under my sweat shirt, and do not
launder them between wearings. I spray them with a mix of water and vinegar
which neutralizes odor, then let them air out for 7 or 8 days till the
rotation is complete. The tee shirt I'm wearing now has been worn 4 or 5
times, even for long sweat producing walks. I check for odor now and then.
They don't smell. Or my nose has become desensitized to stench. I doubt
the latter as I am a smell man all the way. I am a walking nose. On the
other hand it is harder for people to smell their own odors, so maybe I
stink to the high heavens. But since my social life is not relevant other
than for the markets now and then I guess it really doesn't matter. I stay
relatively clean though. I am not a total pig. But just once I'd like to
borrow someone else's nose for just a day to see what I really smell like.

wrote in message news:VVFEJ.266525$SR4.196107@fx43.iad...

TJ you are a complete bore — Go ahead and die already you bed-ridden faggot
with a.i.d.s.

I told you to call me last night and you didn't — I don't like to be
ignored — so I won't be reading your lengthy totally boring things you write
here — by the way Tommy Joe I never told you that I hate your guts for
backstabbing me and talking about me behind my back — Tommy Joe I know it is
you who is spreading the rumor that my penis is bent to the left — you
mother fucker asshole cocksucker TJ — STOP TELLING PEOPLE SECRET THINGS
ABOUT ME — I already told you that it is a birth defect and that nobody
needs to know that — I have had it with you TJ — You are not my friend at
all.

Re: The only thing Bozo does here anymore is read faggot postings from Tommy Joe

<u5%FJ.366696$IW4.90040@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=8419&group=alt.life.sucks#8419

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
References: <2b0207b1-d0a3-4c5d-9c72-40646dd16432n@googlegroups.com> <qZ8EJ.12594$jW.1427@fx05.iad> <NqsEJ.157603$lz3.111518@fx34.iad> <VVFEJ.266525$SR4.196107@fx43.iad> <04ba2ea7-2713-43ae-b79b-8fc1b3630d2bn@googlegroups.com> <88KEJ.166074$7D4.61326@fx37.iad> <ee9f809f-9c86-45d1-9f1d-53d036deb988n@googlegroups.com> <e9158d87-07ac-4aee-a1ee-7337edb2c49cn@googlegroups.com> <3a94d894-db3d-4966-8a28-1f8ea6b4ca12n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:08:37 -1000
 by: - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:08 UTC

someone close to you is going to hurt you.