Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 08:34:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I know that China believes in the "ends justify the means" logic
similar to Hitler. Is this why China is able to implement this kind of totalitarianism?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 16:34 UTC

Li Pengii
·
Follow
Former Import company owner (2000–2017)Nov 26
I know that China believes in the "ends justify the means" logic similar to Hitler. Is this why China is able to implement this kind of totalitarianism? https://www.businessinsider.com/china-bans-celebs-from-showing-off-wealth-on-social-media-2021-11
You people. You always use big words you don’t understand.

Totalitarianism means that ever single aspect of your life is strictly controlled and monitored.

The CPC do not control:

Where I work
What I eat (but do prevent ractopamine meat haha imagine that OUR food standards are higher than yours).
What I see
What I say
What I think
How I dress
Typical things I buy
They might well watch me but Snowden’s revelations showed the CIA monitor everybody too. So how is that the definition of totalitarian?

You’re going to say VOTING! DEMOCRACY. Uh the US voting does nothing 2014 Prinston study showed a 100 year study that the US is a corporate Oligarchy where voting has no effect on policy.

interests / soc.culture.china / I know that China believes in the "ends justify the means" logic similar to Hitler. Is this why China is able to implement this kind of totalitarianism?