Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 09:59:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Should_America_accept_China’s_rise_to_power,_or_do
_we_have_a_right_to_fight_and_keep_our_way_of_life?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 17:59 UTC

Nathan James
·
Follow
Geopolitical pundit and blogger.Sat
Should America accept China’s rise to power, or do we have a right to fight and keep our way of life?
Resistance is futile.** Just accept it with grace and dignity.

Your way of life is entirely in your hands. China’s rise has nothing to do with it.

Get your house in order. Solve your political problem. Solve your infrastructure problem. Solve your national debt problem. Solve your national health care problem. Solve your housing and homelessness problem. Solve your education problem. Solve your gun violence problem. Solve your systemic racism problem. Solve your mass incarceration problem. Solve your opioid addiction problem. Solve your global militancy problem.

China is not stopping you.

** China has 4X your population. You never had a chance.