Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 09:58:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Is Singapore the most pro-China country in the world?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 17:58 UTC

Kanthaswamy Balasubramaniam
Lawyer11h
Is Singapore the most pro-China country in the world?
Policy wise Pro China Nations (At least 50% more Pro than Anti China policies)

Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Pakistan, Russia, North Korea, Kenya, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Sudan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Cuba, Venezuela, UAE,Mongolia, Poland, Brazil, Eritrea, Uganda, Namibia and 102 Countries more

Policy wise Anti China Nations

Australia, US, UK, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Phillippines, Vietnam, Canada, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina

Policy wise Neutral Nations

Germany, India, Israel, South Africa and rest of the world

Singapore is simply fair in its policies towards China. They are more about Trade and Business than Human Rights.

LKY believed in the One China Policy strongly as did Goh Chok Tong. Lee Hsien Loong was initially open but now has become more conservative and focused on One China Principle

But Singapore is neither Lackey or Lapdog. They are an Independent Nation with an Independent mindset

That Lackey Honor goes to : Pakistan!!!