From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: The Resurrection
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:10:47 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 19:10 UTC

Sunday morning, after the priest finished his sermon to the
adults in the congregation, the priest called all the children
to come up front.

He asked the children if they knew what the Resurrection
was. In response to the question, a little boy raised his hand.

The priest called on him, and the boy said, "I know that if
you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours, you
are supposed to call the doctor."