Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: So um... about that cutting depth
From: puckdrop...@yahoo.com (Puckdropper)
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 06:05:31 GMT
 by: Puckdropper - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 06:05 UTC

Did you know that a carbide-tipped circular saw will cut off the seal coat
from your Asphalt driveway and do so very effectively? It just won't be
happy about it and will dull quite quickly.

A friendly reminder to double check your cutting depth. I thought I had it
set correctly and it was *just* a little too low.

Puckdropper
I know, 3 new threads in 30 minutes. I'm just catching up.