Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:04:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong
democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes
concerning infringed freedoms?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:04 UTC

Paul Mitchell
·
Follow
Not a white supremacist.Sun
As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes concerning infringed freedoms?
I am not Singaporean.

But no, I will never stand up for those bastards no matter how much they threatened me and my place of work. They are evil to the core.

They set a man alight because he had a different political opinion, they killed a senior gentleman who was clearing the streets of their rubbish, they beat up pregnant women for being born on the mainland, and many more vile crimes. They are the scrum of the earth.

Lock them up and throw away they key; good riddance.

Re: As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes concerning infringed freedoms?

<spe7kn$n2i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7542&group=soc.culture.china#7542

From: toi...@tr.com (lobo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 10:18:11 +0800
 by: lobo - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 02:18 UTC

On 15/12/2021 4:04 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:

> Paul Mitchell
> ·
> Follow
> Not a white supremacist.Sun
> As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes concerning infringed freedoms?
> I am not Singaporean.
>
> But no, I will never stand up for those bastards no matter how much they threatened me and my place of work. They are evil to the core.
>
> They set a man alight because he had a different political opinion, they killed a senior gentleman who was clearing the streets of their rubbish, they beat up pregnant women for being born on the mainland, and many more vile crimes. They are the scrum of the earth.
>
> Lock them up and throw away they key; good riddance.

These people ought to be jailed to the highest term. They were others
even threatened their parents and siblings with their fists for
restraining them and for not supporting them.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: As a Singaporean, would you support and stand up for 47 Hong Kong democracy activists who will be on trial over national security crimes concerning infringed freedoms?