I don't remember it, but I have it written down.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: SEX

SubjectAuthor
* SEXOllieNorthie@aol.com
`* SEXJudith Latham
 +* SEX<bosodeniro
 |+- SEX<bosodeniro
 |`- SEX<bosodeniro
 +- SEX<bosodeniro
 `* SEXbosodeniro@gmail.com
  +- SEX<bosodeniro
  `* SEXThomas Joseph
   `- SEX<bosodeniro

1
SEX

<9b5328c3-8f47-4712-b146-9cafa1264c1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7184&group=alt.life.sucks#7184

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 14:12:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SEX
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 22:12 UTC

Judith

You like anal

Re: SEX

<h3gksgtv1ja2en6snu5hah0mpgsdb0aj79@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7185&group=alt.life.sucks#7185

From: jud...@sick-of-bullshit.invalid (Judith Latham)
Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: SEX
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 17:41:59 -0500
Complaints: kiss my ass
 by: Judith Latham - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 22:41 UTC

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 14:12:13 -0800 (PST), "OllieNorthie@aol.com"
<OllieNorthie@aol.com> wrote:

>Judith
>
>You like anal

How DARE you ask a lady a question like that on a public forum. Didn't
anyone teach you that discretion is the better part of valor?

Re: SEX

<%UsyJ.255382$I%1.173461@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7187&group=alt.life.sucks#7187

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 14:30:46 -1000
 by: - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 00:30 UTC

sick-of-bullshit.invalid wrote:

Judith you fat cow,
donkey whore who's sick of all the "bullshit" yet i bet you
tag team in tijuana at one of those animal bestiality shows.
you fat cow. what's the matter? -- too many windows open
smelling cow manure, or more likely the ghetto city jew that
you are -- the smell is dog shit and dog piss and the bums
who can't find a toilet and use your property.

Anal? Ollie wants to know if you are like the japanese who
are really into toilets . . howard stern would say: "taking a
big dump" when speaking about oprah winfrey. Even in our
jewish community we all know to pass-up that gefilte fish
in a bottle seen everywhere, it makes my stomach ache.
After eating the gefilte fish and brisket ollie probably wants
to know if you are taking a lot of shits, and are you like into
it like the japanese. every fuking toilet design on planet
earth. Judith you looked japanese, part japanese when i
took off my stinky shoes, and, you forgot the athletes foot.

<OllieNorthie@aol.com> wrote:

>Judith
>
>You like anal

How DARE you ask a lady a question like that on a public forum. Didn't
anyone teach you that discretion is the better part of valor?

Re: SEX

<L4tyJ.205070$3q9.151023@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7188&group=alt.life.sucks#7188

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 14:43:18 -1000
 by: - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 00:43 UTC

come on judith sweetie pie, everyone knows you are a complete
whore who talks to me and had me over your place. that thing
about my stinky feet isn't funny, its sad you have to bring it up
here in this newsgroup. you still haven't called me so ask TJ
my bitch to give number to you.

yeah that's right JUDITH,
TJ has all the info and is my best fuckbuddy and was lucky
enough to taste my ass. by the way TJ you are a backstabbing
mother fucker. I did not give you a.i.d.s.! and why you all
bed-ridden from a some homosexual disease, a.i.d.s.
yeah yeah we all know you are a faggot and a proud one.

judith you donkey whore!
OLE'

<OllieNorthie@aol.com> wrote:

>Judith
>
>You like anal

How DARE you ask a lady a question like that on a public forum. Didn't
anyone teach you that discretion is the better part of valor?

Re: SEX

<fa210f99-f117-458c-9ae7-1fbe0145e733n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7205&group=alt.life.sucks#7205

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 18:03:03 -0800 (PST)
From: bosoden...@gmail.com (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
 by: bosodeniro@gmail.com - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 02:03 UTC

As you prolly notice I delete as many of the spoofed posts that I believe come from that asshole Mac Carty — but then they can prolly be spoofed by just about anybody including some of the veterans here who are cowards and don't want to own up to the cowardly antics of a Mac Carty.

I can't wait till one of Mac Carty's enemies list make his death wish come true.

Re: SEX

<TmAyJ.97378$zF3.65892@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7227&group=alt.life.sucks#7227

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 23:00:29 -1000
 by: - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:00 UTC

Asshole Mac Carty lives with gay lover John Higdon:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4.71524@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosodeniro@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

Click here to read the complete article
Re: SEX

<lsAyJ.183792$qz4.38578@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7231&group=alt.life.sucks#7231

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 23:06:20 -1000
 by: - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:06 UTC

<OllieNorthie@aol.com> wrote:

>Judith
>
>You like anal

How DARE you ask a lady a question like that on a public forum. Didn't
anyone teach you that discretion is the better part of valor?

Re: SEX

<188b5673-a800-4091-9f1d-037b5321d5den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7297&group=alt.life.sucks#7297

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:43:08 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 16:43 UTC

On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 9:03:04 PM UTC-5, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> As you prolly notice I delete as many of the spoofed posts that I believe come from that asshole Mac Carty — but then they can prolly be spoofed by just about anybody including some of the veterans here who are cowards and don't want to own up to the cowardly antics of a Mac Carty.
>
> I can't wait till one of Mac Carty's enemies list make his death wish come true.

Bullshit. You know very well no matter what you may otherwise think of me or Ollie that we are not the type to swamp the board with a bunch of copied and pasted bullshit. It's all McCarty. And just once I'd like you to admit that intentionally or otherwise you brought him here. There are other ways beyond deletion to make the board work. I won't say how in this post as the 'other guy' could be reading it. I have a method I use for getting to the right threads, even if he's in them. You probably know what it is. You can't delete this guy, you gotta kill him. All together now on the count of 3: "Die, die, die, die, die", over and over again until our wish comes true.

Re: SEX

<G0nzJ.114413$OB3.47760@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7300&group=alt.life.sucks#7300

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 08:38:22 -1000
 by: - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:38 UTC

wrote:
> As you prolly notice I delete as many of the spoofed posts that I believe
> come from that asshole Mac Carty — but then they can prolly be spoofed by
> just about anybody including some of the veterans here who are cowards and
> don't want to own up to the cowardly antics of a Mac Carty.
>
> I can't wait till one of Mac Carty's enemies list make his death wish come
> true.

>You can't delete this guy, you gotta kill him. All together now on the
>count of 3: "Die, die, die, die, die", over and over again until our wish
>comes true.

MacCarty lives with total queer John Higdon:

<WGjAJ.269517$I%1.166292@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7484&group=alt.life.sucks#7484

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks