Caution: Keep out of reach of children.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!!

SubjectAuthor
* PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!<bosodeniro
+- PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!<bosodeniro
`* PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!!<bosodeniro
 `- PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!!<bosodeniro

1
PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!

<y75uJ.119788$Wkjc.73532@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6365&group=alt.life.sucks#6365

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Subject: PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 08:11:35 -1000
 by: - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:11 UTC

I am bed ridden and my landlord hates me too. I gotta get outta dodge now.
Everyone hates me.
TJ Tommy Josephy you are my best friend and best sock-puppet who jacks me
off and sucks my cock. I love you TJ you are my favorite homosexual
cocksucking faggot.

CALL ME TJ -- WE NEED TO TALK!

I NEED YOU TO TALK DIRTY TO ME!

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

Re: PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!

<PmAuJ.187031$IW4.58771@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6464&group=alt.life.sucks#6464

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 19:44:13 -1000
 by: - Thu, 16 Dec 2021 05:44 UTC

I am bed ridden and my landlord hates me too. I gotta get outta dodge now.
Everyone hates me.
TJ Tommy Josephy you are my best friend and best sock-puppet who jacks me
off and sucks my cock. I love you TJ you are my favorite homosexual
cocksucking faggot.

CALL ME TJ -- WE NEED TO TALK!

I NEED YOU TO TALK DIRTY TO ME!

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

Re: PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!!

<MTSvJ.185166$AJ2.124938@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6676&group=alt.life.sucks#6676

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:37:13 -1000
 by: - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 03:37 UTC

I NEED SOME FRIENDS,
ANY FRIENDS,
I HAVE NONE EXCEPT MYSELF . . .

I am bed ridden and my landlord hates me too. I gotta get outta dodge now.
Everyone hates me. TJ Tommy Josephy you are my best friend and
best sock-puppet who jacks me off and sucks my cock. I love you TJ
you are my favorite homosexual cocksucking faggot.

CALL ME TJ -- WE NEED TO TALK!

I NEED YOU TO TALK DIRTY TO ME!

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

Re: PLEASE CALL ME PLEASE CALL! ME TJ TOMMY JOSEPH OLLIE NORTHIE JUDITH LATHAM!!

<3tjAJ.186369$6a3.166763@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7469&group=alt.life.sucks#7469

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks,ba.broadcast