A fail-safe circuit will destroy others. -- Klipstein

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: What does getting COVID indicate?....................

SubjectAuthor
* What does getting COVID indicate?.......................Thomas Joseph
+* What does getting COVID indicate?.......................<bosodeniro
|`- What does getting COVID indicate?.......................<bosodeniro
+- What does getting COVID indicate?.......................<bosodeniro
+- What does getting COVID indicate?.......................<bosodeniro
`* What does getting COVID indicate?.......................<bosodeniro
 `- What does getting COVID indicate?....................<bosodeniro

1
What does getting COVID indicate?.......................

<019410ef-fd12-41aa-be4b-dbb2d7ebfacbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6993&group=alt.life.sucks#6993

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 13:44:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 21:44 UTC

> I had taken the seasonal flu vaccines off and on. I saw no correlation to the shot and getting the flu. Sometimes the shot gave me the flu. The shots for COVID are very complicated in the way they work. I smell a rat.

I am not saying these vaccines actually create what they're supposed to fix.. I hear that from lots of people. I'm not saying people can't get the flu or virus from the shots, only that in the long run - which is never long enough - they help create tolerance to all this shit. I see humans and all living creatures as germs. We are pretty powerful that way. You can get down in someone's bathroom and lick visible bacteria from the bathtub walls and not get sick. Sometimes I feel I have made it this far because I've got a big bully germ growing inside of me that keeps all the bad stuff away from me. When my big bully germ friends runs out of bad germs to eat, I'm next. Till then I just roll with it. No vaccines for me. By the way, had some bad stomach aches today. Got up out of bed and sat on the toilet, felt like concrete coming through, my arms and legs all tingly. I thought I could die and thought, "Oh no not on the toilet", and when the turds finally began to roll out almost endlessly it seemed, my arms were tingling and numb to the point where wiping my ass was a major chore. But it left. Could have been some kind of flu, but probably just something I ate. Gotta go to the doctor and find out what it was so I can take a vaccine for it so it doesn't happen again!

Re: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................

<RjMxJ.134710$Ql5.67909@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6997&group=alt.life.sucks#6997

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:47:18 -1000
 by: - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 21:47 UTC

YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER!
I GOT THE VACCINE AND I AM DOING JUST FINE!

JACK OFF TO MY PICTURE AGAIN:
https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> I had taken the seasonal flu vaccines off and on. I saw no correlation to
> the shot and getting the flu. Sometimes the shot gave me the flu. The
> shots for COVID are very complicated in the way they work. I smell a rat.

I am not saying these vaccines actually create what they're supposed to fix.
I hear that from lots of people. I'm not saying people can't get the flu or
virus from the shots, only that in the long run - which is never long
enough - they help create tolerance to all this shit. I see humans and all
living creatures as germs. We are pretty powerful that way. You can get
down in someone's bathroom and lick visible bacteria from the bathtub walls
and not get sick. Sometimes I feel I have made it this far because I've got
a big bully germ growing inside of me that keeps all the bad stuff away from
me. When my big bully germ friends runs out of bad germs to eat, I'm next.
Till then I just roll with it. No vaccines for me. By the way, had some
bad stomach aches today. Got up out of bed and sat on the toilet, felt like
concrete coming through, my arms and legs all tingly. I thought I could die
and thought, "Oh no not on the toilet", and when the turds finally began to
roll out almost endlessly it seemed, my arms were tingling and numb to the
point where wiping my ass was a major chore. But it left. Could have been
some kind of flu, but probably just something I ate. Gotta go to the doctor
and find out what it was so I can take a vaccine for it so it doesn't happen
again!

Re: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................

<glMxJ.185582$3q9.49564@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6999&group=alt.life.sucks#6999

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:48:47 -1000
 by: - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 21:48 UTC

YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER!
I GOT THE VACCINE AND I AM DOING JUST FINE!

JACK OFF TO MY PICTURE AGAIN:
https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> I had taken the seasonal flu vaccines off and on. I saw no correlation to
> the shot and getting the flu. Sometimes the shot gave me the flu. The
> shots for COVID are very complicated in the way they work. I smell a rat.

I am not saying these vaccines actually create what they're supposed to fix.
I hear that from lots of people. I'm not saying people can't get the flu or
virus from the shots, only that in the long run - which is never long
enough - they help create tolerance to all this shit. I see humans and all
living creatures as germs. We are pretty powerful that way. You can get
down in someone's bathroom and lick visible bacteria from the bathtub walls
and not get sick. Sometimes I feel I have made it this far because I've got
a big bully germ growing inside of me that keeps all the bad stuff away from
me. When my big bully germ friends runs out of bad germs to eat, I'm next.
Till then I just roll with it. No vaccines for me. By the way, had some
bad stomach aches today. Got up out of bed and sat on the toilet, felt like
concrete coming through, my arms and legs all tingly. I thought I could die
and thought, "Oh no not on the toilet", and when the turds finally began to
roll out almost endlessly it seemed, my arms were tingling and numb to the
point where wiping my ass was a major chore. But it left. Could have been
some kind of flu, but probably just something I ate. Gotta go to the doctor
and find out what it was so I can take a vaccine for it so it doesn't happen
again!

Re: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................

<4qMxJ.185945$3q9.139215@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7001&group=alt.life.sucks#7001

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:53:56 -1000
 by: - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 21:53 UTC

You stupid cocksucker. You won't get the covid vaccine and you probably
have covid now!
are you running a temperature? . . . you dumbshit you probably now have
covid. you stupid
shit. I got the vaccine and it boosted my energy . . . that's why you are
always sick.
i told you you stupid cocksucker child molester that the covid vaccine helps
people with
a.i.d.s. cause dr. fauci who worked on a.i.d.s. and also developed the
vaccine.
TJ you are one of the stupidest people i know. i got the vaccine and you
are only a big
stupid idiot for not getting the vaccine. no wonder you are ill. you
mentally ill failing
health homo who lives in his bed 24/7. okay go ahead and don't get the
vaccine and
then go ahead and die and be sick all the time, you stupid fucker.

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

By the way, had some bad stomach aches today. Got up out of bed and sat on
the toilet, felt like concrete coming through, my arms and legs all tingly.
I thought I could die and thought, "Oh no not on the toilet", and when the
turds finally began to roll out almost endlessly it seemed, my arms were
tingling and numb to the point where wiping my ass was a major chore. But
it left. Could have been some kind of flu, but probably just something I
ate. Gotta go to the doctor and find out what it was so I can take a
vaccine for it so it doesn't happen again!

Re: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................

<xzMxJ.225612$IW4.92807@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7005&group=alt.life.sucks#7005

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:04:00 -1000
 by: - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 22:04 UTC

You are sick because you have covid you stupid motherfucker cocksucker.
if you got the vaccine like me you would be feeling fine. i don't have
covid
and don't feel sick like you TJ you total fucking loser. what are you
afraid
of you sissy girl? you've taken enough cock and stinky old dildos in your
ass for your whole homo life . . . and now you don't want to take another
prick? you don't make any sense you total fucking loser from Hollywood.

when my cock was in your ass and you were sucking my cock you also
got that tingling feel and numb . . . . so what's the big problems now?
are you making up being sick in order to get people's sympathy?
it's not working you already sick with a.i.d.s. total fucking loser!

JACK OFF TO MY PICTURE AND YOU WILL FEEL FINE:
https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

By the way, had some bad stomach aches today. Got up out of bed and sat on
the toilet, felt like concrete coming through, my arms and legs all tingly.
I thought I could die and thought, "Oh no not on the toilet", and when the
turds finally began to roll out almost endlessly it seemed, my arms were
tingling and numb to the point where wiping my ass was a major chore. But
it left. Could have been some kind of flu, but probably just something I
ate. Gotta go to the doctor and find out what it was so I can take a
vaccine for it so it doesn't happen again!

Re: What does getting COVID indicate?.......................

<qA7AJ.245737$aF1.40096@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7368&group=alt.life.sucks#7368

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 15:53:16 -1000
 by: - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 01:53 UTC

B.J. it means that you are sick and you are going to die.
Why don't you just get the vaccine like your best friend.
Why won't you call me BJ?
I have been trying to call you and you aren't answering.
Why?
I want your sweet gay mouth on my cock again.
I want your tongue up my ass again.

I asked you a question a couple of months ago and you
haven't answered it. How are you doing with those
a.i.d.s. meds?

Re: What does getting COVID indicate?....................

<dB7AJ.142217$Z0a.121799@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7369&group=alt.life.sucks#7369

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks