It takes all kinds to fill the freeways. -- Crazy Charlie

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Cure for dementia

SubjectAuthor
* Cure for dementia<bosodeniro
`* Cure for dementiaThomas Joseph
 `- Cure for dementia<bosodeniro

1
Re: Cure for dementia

<fBOzJ.179164$Wkjc.151122@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7331&group=alt.life.sucks#7331

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Cure for dementia
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:00:35 -1000
 by: - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 02:00 UTC

I hope it works for me.

https://www.studyfinds.org/nasal-spray-may-cure-dementia/

Re: Cure for dementia

<20c2d8ac-f4e0-497b-85b8-0c421ff0664en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7339&group=alt.life.sucks#7339

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:52:02 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 04:52 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 9:00:45 PM UTC-5, bosodeniro@gmail.com wrote:
> I hope it works for me.
>
> https://www.studyfinds.org/nasal-spray-may-cure-dementia/

Your link brings us back to one of my all time favorite topics - smell. I have been addicted heavy on and off for many years to nasal spray, mostly the "4Way" brand even though they all have basically the same main ingredient.

As an intuitive scientist who is capable at times of respecting even conventional science I have to wonder if they are on the right track. They're all into the techno aspects of it because it makes them look smarter to toss long techno names around. And they may be on to something. Their theories, which I read nearly in full, make sense. But not once did they bother to look at it from outside the box. Let's face it, smell is one of the stronger factors in memory, and memory is one of the biggest factors in smell. So it is only natural that a person with an open nose is going to take in more smells, thus having more smells to remember later in life. Today's techno drones can be on the mark at times, but mostly they call the shots and close the door. Their word is final. They are not open like the noses of those who use the spray. The spray is bad - gotta watch out for rebound effect, which I have had many times - but in the short term it does open the nose allowing more smell to enter, thereby stimulating the nerves of the entire sinus cavity and even the brain itself. Once again it cannot be denied, it all comes down to smell.

True Stench

Re: Cure for dementia

<0r7AJ.217319$1d1.116641@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7358&group=alt.life.sucks#7358

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 15:43:14 -1000
 by: - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 01:43 UTC

wrote:
> I hope it works for me.
>
> https://www.studyfinds.org/nasal-spray-may-cure-dementia/

Your link brings us back to one of my all time favorite topics - smell. I
have been addicted heavy on and off for many years to nasal spray, mostly
the "4Way" brand even though they all have basically the same main
ingredient.

I am also into Amyl Nitrates. Call me BJ you have my telephone number. I
want to see you smelling poppers
and then popping down to my asshole and lick and suck out the poops I have
prepared for you. Nothing is
as sexy as seeing you BJ going down on ole bozo's anus. Call me BJ I want
you to eat me out. AGAIN.

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: Cure for dementia