He who has a shady past knows that nice guys finish last.

interests / alt.home.repair / Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

SubjectAuthor
* Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets SoMaskless Sociopath
+* Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere GetsEd Pawlowski
|`* Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much BusinessNone
| `* Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much BusinessTekkie?
|  `* Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much BusinessNeill Massello
|   `- Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere GetsBob F
`- Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Getsangelica...@yahoo.com

1
Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<7tidnfWwWuD1Eq78nZ2dnUU7-KvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7345&group=alt.home.repair#7345

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: maskl...@sociopath.lol (Maskless Sociopath)
Subject: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So
Much Business They Ran Out Of Food
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 11:23:11 -0400
 by: Maskless Sociopath - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:23 UTC

A Florida diner that recently placed a sign on their door asking Biden supporters to eat elsewhere has seen a massive boom in their business.

So many people have gone to the diner in recent days that they actually ran out of food.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/florida-diner-asked-biden-supporters-eat-elsewhere-gets-much-business-ran-food/

President Trump won the 2020 election.  Unfortunately he was defeated by a corrupt US government.

Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<PmOYI.39590$lC6.206@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7366&group=alt.home.repair#7366

Subject: Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets
So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
From: esp...@snet.xxx (Ed Pawlowski)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 13:51:43 -0400
 by: Ed Pawlowski - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 17:51 UTC

On 9/4/2021 11:23 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
> A Florida diner that recently placed a sign on their door asking Biden
> supporters to eat elsewhere has seen a massive boom in their business.
>
> So many people have gone to the diner in recent days that they actually
> ran out of food.
>
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/florida-diner-asked-biden-supporters-eat-elsewhere-gets-much-business-ran-food/

Probably a hotbed of Covid infections now. I'd stay away.

> President Trump won the 2020 election.  Unfortunately he was defeated by
> a corrupt US government.

Just waiting for the evidence. Where is it?

Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<rc2dnYGPztQ3Ka78nZ2dnUU7-Q_NnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7368&group=alt.home.repair#7368

From: non...@nospam.invalid (None)
Subject: Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:02:18 -0500
 by: None - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 18:02 UTC

On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:51:43 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 9/4/2021 11:23 AM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
>> A Florida diner that recently placed a sign on their door asking Biden
>> supporters to eat elsewhere has seen a massive boom in their business.
>>
>> So many people have gone to the diner in recent days that they actually
>> ran out of food.
>>
>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/florida-diner-asked-biden-
supporters-eat-elsewhere-gets-much-business-ran-food/

> Probably a hotbed of Covid infections now. I'd stay away.
>

>> President Trump won the 2020 election.  Unfortunately he was defeated
>> by a corrupt US government.
>>

> Just waiting for the evidence. Where is it?

The inbred and retarded white nazionalist incels have no evidence. Of
course, the bloated fatboy loser is too stupid, lazy, and dishonest to be
president, so the retarded inbred incels think he'll be re-instated by the
end of last month. Yes, that's how retarded these inbred gomers are. Sad.

Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<f92aac1f-3d6c-4c5f-9477-ed61a2facabcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7389&group=alt.home.repair#7389

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 11:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food
From: angelica...@yahoo.com (angelica...@yahoo.com)
 by: angelica...@yahoo.co - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 18:53 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 11:23:30 AM UTC-4, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
> A Florida diner that recently placed a sign on their door asking Biden supporters to eat elsewhere has seen a massive boom in their business.

Free speech is alive and well. Nobody is cancelling that business or
its customers.

Cindy Hamilton

Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<IYPYI.24742$6U3.19669@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7403&group=alt.home.repair#7403

From: Tek...@comcast.net (Tekkie?)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 15:40:29 -0400
 by: Tekkie? - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:40 UTC

On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:02:18 -0500, None posted for all of us to digest...

> The inbred and retarded white nazionalist incels have no evidence. Of
> course, the bloated fatboy loser is too stupid, lazy, and dishonest to be
> president, so the retarded inbred incels think he'll be re-instated by the
> end of last month. Yes, that's how retarded these inbred gomers are. Sad.

WOW, this post certainly made an impression... It changed my mind...

--
Tekkie

Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<sh0mm2$vka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7416&group=alt.home.repair#7416

From: nmasse...@yahoo.com (Neill Massello)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:58:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Neill Massello - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:58 UTC

On 2021-09-04 at 13:40:29 MDT, "Tekkie�" <Tekkie@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:02:18 -0500, None posted for all of us to digest...
>

>> The inbred and retarded white nazionalist incels have no evidence. Of
>> course, the bloated fatboy loser is too stupid, lazy, and dishonest to be
>> president, so the retarded inbred incels think he'll be re-instated by the
>> end of last month. Yes, that's how retarded these inbred gomers are. Sad.
>>

> WOW, this post certainly made an impression... It changed my mind...

They're like Harry Mudd's android wife. It used to be Bush that set them off.
Now it's Trump.

Re: Florida Diner That Asked Biden Supporters To Eat Elsewhere Gets So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food

<sh1ebv$t4c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7442&group=alt.home.repair#7442

From: bobnos...@gmail.com (Bob F)
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
So Much Business They Ran Out Of Food
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:42:54 -0700
 by: Bob F - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 03:42 UTC

On 9/4/2021 1:58 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
> On 2021-09-04 at 13:40:29 MDT, "Tekkie�" <Tekkie@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 13:02:18 -0500, None posted for all of us to digest...
>>

>>> The inbred and retarded white nazionalist incels have no evidence. Of
>>> course, the bloated fatboy loser is too stupid, lazy, and dishonest to be
>>> president, so the retarded inbred incels think he'll be re-instated by the
>>> end of last month. Yes, that's how retarded these inbred gomers are. Sad.
>>>

>> WOW, this post certainly made an impression... It changed my mind...
>
> They're like Harry Mudd's android wife. It used to be Bush that set them off.
> Now it's Trump.

Clinton, Obama, Biden.

That will flip out the Repubs.