I'm not the person your mother warned you about... her imagination isn't that good. -- Amy Gorin

interests / alt.life.sucks / Re: As I was saying...................

SubjectAuthor
* As I was saying...................Thomas Joseph
+* As I was saying...................OllieNorthie@aol.com
|`* As I was saying...................Thomas Joseph
| `- As I was saying...................<bosodeniro
`- As I was saying...................<bosodeniro

1
As I was saying...................

<a0b63945-c457-4748-bab2-dc40e9b3377dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7317&group=alt.life.sucks#7317

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:42:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: As I was saying...................
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 21:42 UTC

About Bozo - I have nothing against the guy. I think he enjoys confrontation, instigating. He is very critical. I don't care. I enjoy even the most brutal criticism if it's honest. It is honest if I agree with it. I also do not concern myself with the content of anyone's post in terms of seeing them as a pest. Nobody's forcing me to read it. But this Ras guy is a virtual vandal, a destructive asshole.

I don't know how the Bozo/Ras feud/love-affair got started, but I know it started in another group Bozo frequents. The Bozo/Ras conflict reminds me of people fleeing violence in their homelands only to have the conflict follow them to a new new battlefield, which in this case happens to be my newsgroup. Funny stuff. Of course it is also possible that Ras and Bozo are nuts in some similar way, where they actually believe their exchanges are entertaining and everyone in the world is waiting with bated breath to see what's going to happen next?

Oh by the way, I just now used the word 'bated' in text for the first time in my life, so naturally afterwards I had to google it up. I have heard the term used many times and have used it myself but never really knew for sure "exactly" what it meant.

////////////////////////////

Which is correct bated breath or baited breath?

"The word bated is an abbreviation of the word abated, meaning to lessen in severity or amount. Bated is rarely used on its own as an adjective or verb anymore, but it lingers in the English language in the phrase bated breath. Baited breath is a common misspelling of bated breath."

////////////////////////////////

Anyway, what's going down on the Ras/Bozo front today? Has anybody heard anything?"

Re: As I was saying...................

<2f7f9a11-5512-4c63-9689-75c6a5b980ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7320&group=alt.life.sucks#7320

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 13:59:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: As I was saying...................
From: OllieNor...@aol.com (OllieNorthie@aol.com)
 by: OllieNorthie@aol.com - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 21:59 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 4:42:03 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> About Bozo - I have nothing against the guy. I think he enjoys confrontation, instigating. He is very critical. I don't care. I enjoy even the most brutal criticism if it's honest. It is honest if I agree with it. I also do not concern myself with the content of anyone's post in terms of seeing them as a pest. Nobody's forcing me to read it. But this Ras guy is a virtual vandal, a destructive asshole.
>
> I don't know how the Bozo/Ras feud/love-affair got started, but I know it started in another group Bozo frequents. The Bozo/Ras conflict reminds me of people fleeing violence in their homelands only to have the conflict follow them to a new new battlefield, which in this case happens to be my newsgroup. Funny stuff. Of course it is also possible that Ras and Bozo are nuts in some similar way, where they actually believe their exchanges are entertaining and everyone in the world is waiting with bated breath to see what's going to happen next?
>
> Oh by the way, I just now used the word 'bated' in text for the first time in my life, so naturally afterwards I had to google it up. I have heard the term used many times and have used it myself but never really knew for sure "exactly" what it meant.
>
> ////////////////////////////
>
> Which is correct bated breath or baited breath?
>
> "The word bated is an abbreviation of the word abated, meaning to lessen in severity or amount. Bated is rarely used on its own as an adjective or verb anymore, but it lingers in the English language in the phrase bated breath. Baited breath is a common misspelling of bated breath."
>
> ////////////////////////////////
>
> Anyway, what's going down on the Ras/Bozo front today? Has anybody heard anything?"

I think Ras And Bozo are bated.

Re: As I was saying...................

<5d087ce8-4e6e-4e25-8497-0ea00a4fb534n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7327&group=alt.life.sucks#7327

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:07:33 -0800 (PST)
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:07 UTC

> I think Ras And Bozo are bated.

Bated and hated. That’s pretty way out, isn’t it - hating a guy you never met. But I find myself at times wishing death on the guy. Gotta be careful what we wish for, Twilight Zone style. Like at the cab company where I had a dispatcher who could and would make my night a living hell, sending me all over the place for one “Nobody’s there!” after another. I wished death on the guy every night. It took a while, but one day it finally happened. His replacement was a breath of fresh air. But after a week or so when the new guy settled in and felt comfortable enough to be the full-time asshole he really was he turned out to be as bad if not worse than the corpse he replaced. Imaging having the power to wish people to death - to just make them go away. But every time you make them go away they are replaced by an even larger and harder to deal with version of creep. This is the evolution of creepy hood.

Re: As I was saying...................

<0oQzJ.19421$8Q7.3143@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7333&group=alt.life.sucks#7333

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:02:59 -1000
 by: - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 04:02 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

> I think Ras And Bozo are bated.

Bated and hated. That’s pretty way out, isn’t it - hating a guy you never
met. But I find myself at times wishing death on the guy. Gotta be careful
what we wish for, Twilight Zone style. Like at the cab company where I had
a dispatcher who could and would make my night a living hell, sending me all
over the place for one “Nobody’s there!” after another. I wished death on
the guy every night. It took a while, but one day it finally happened. His
replacement was a breath of fresh air. But after a week or so when the new
guy settled in and felt comfortable enough to be the full-time asshole he
really was he turned out to be as bad if not worse than the corpse he
replaced. Imaging having the power to wish people to death - to just make
them go away. But every time you make them go away they are replaced by an
even larger and harder to deal with version of creep. This is the evolution
of creepy hood.

I think that wishing death on somebody is working BJ. Yeah, you are the one
bed-ridden a.i.d.s. infected
dying creature. Looks like uttering curses in the mirror is working BJ.
How is that a.i.d.s. meds working out?

Re: As I was saying...................

<MsQzJ.145032$Ql5.6180@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7334&group=alt.life.sucks#7334

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:08:03 -1000
 by: - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 04:08 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

"The word bated is

You've got my pics BJ. Now its time for you to go and get masturbated to
bozo's pics.