Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 12:54:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:54 UTC

Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sec-austin-says-us-isn-t-afraid-of-chinese-competition-even-as-the-country-advances-its-hypersonic-weapons/ar-AARtq8Y?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons

<solala$ll0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7319&group=soc.culture.china#7319

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as
the country advances its hypersonic weapons
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:36:20 +0800
 by: boro - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 15:36 UTC

On 6/12/2021 4:54 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sec-austin-says-us-isn-t-afraid-of-chinese-competition-even-as-the-country-advances-its-hypersonic-weapons/ar-AARtq8Y?ocid=msedgntp

Americans like to say this and that...something for American's home
audiences, to talk and cheer American's power to the world. Americans
like to use their passed times listening and to watch TV on those
American mighty things inflicted on the world. But it doesn't matter
anymore, as US know they can hurt themselves more.

Re: Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons

<solj9l$u5i$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7331&group=soc.culture.china#7331

From: toi...@tr.com (bobo)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
the country advances its hypersonic weapons
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 02:03:45 +0800
 by: bobo - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 18:03 UTC

On 6/12/2021 4:54 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sec-austin-says-us-isn-t-afraid-of-chinese-competition-even-as-the-country-advances-its-hypersonic-weapons/ar-AARtq8Y?ocid=msedgntp

Austin said he will take a "hard look" at the survey numbers showing
Americans are losing confidences in the US military. He asked the
military to do a better job in the survey between military does and the
sacrifices made.

Seriously speaking, the survey numbers should be accurate of the actual
situation of the rank and file soldiers who had been sent to those
countries to kill innocent people while giving their falsified reasons
for defending the democracy of those countries.

Hence, there is no point for Austin to bluff the public away by telling
seeking the military into painting a better picture of their survey
results.

It's time for US for to withdrawal from the world and not to return all
their lands taken from the world and to ensure they never be involved in
the affairs of other countries

The troop's morale is very low as they are confused with the poor
conditions in killing innocent people. The best is not to brief is
something which can be used openly.

interests / soc.culture.china / Sec. Austin says US isn't afraid of Chinese competition even as the country advances its hypersonic weapons