Flame on! -- Johnny Storm

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: China's latest space fauxkup

SubjectAuthor
* China's latest space fauxkupByker
+- Re: China's latest space fauxkupBeamMeUpScotty
+- Re: China's latest space fauxkupOrigInfoJunkie
+* Re: China's latest space fauxkupNSquared
+* Re: China's latest space fauxkupwakal...@yahoo.com.sg
|`- Re: China's latest space fauxkupltlee1
+* Re: China's latest space fauxkupfrodo sam0
|`- Re: China's latest space fauxkupwakal...@yahoo.com.sg
`- Re: China's latest space fauxkupwakal...@yahoo.com.sg

Pages:12
Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<7eidnRCI05FoiJr8nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3996&group=soc.culture.china#3996

Path: i2pn2.org!rocksolid2!news.neodome.net!news.mixmin.net!news2.arglkargh.de!news.in-chemnitz.de!3.eu.feeder.erje.net!feeder.erje.net!feeder5.feed.usenet.farm!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr3.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!buffer2.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Subject: Re: China's latest space fauxkup
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 16:45:24 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 1 Aug 2021 21:45 UTC

"Chung Wu" wrote in message news:XnsAD7978AD8F55ew@5.199.143.50...

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Or if you couldn't fill a minority quota.

Remember the Rev. Ralph Abernathy (DO you remember him?), MLK's right-hand
man? In a lot of the 60's newsreel footage and still photos in "Life" or
"Time", he's nearly always at King's side, and took over after his death.
Within two years he had ceased to be an item of MSM coverage.

The last time I recall seeing him on TV was at an Apollo launch in 1971 or
1972. When a reporter asked him what he thought about man flying to the
moon, he said, "It makes me feel happy. I feel so happy that I almost
forgot about all the black people going hungry in America." TNB!!

Good read: "Whitey on the Moon: Race, Politics, and the death of the U.S.
Space Program, 1958 - 1972", by Paul Kersey
We went to the moon. This is a fact. Indisputable, except to those
conspiracy theorists clinging to their belief some sinister plot was hatched
by the US Government to conceal our inability to navigate to earth's natural
satellite.

On July 20, 1969, man first stood on the moon; on December 18, 1972, man
stood on the moon for the last time. What happened to end the dream of space
exploration, left instead to the colorful imagination of Trekkies and
science fiction fans believing some diverse band of humans could navigate
the heavens in a utopian future?

The US Government neutered NASA by forcing a much different mission upon the
space agency: diversity and the promotion of blacks. We went to the moon.

On multiple occasions. When NASA was nearly all-white, with an all-white
astronaut team. But in 1972, the Apollo program was grounded, with the Space
Shuttle program becoming a glorified experiment in social engineering and
special interest group cheerleading. Each successive launch included women,
blacks, and other racial minorities, not for the sake of exploration, but
for the sake of gender and racial cheerleading.

The glory of NASA and mankind's great moments in space exploration were all
milestones performed under the watchful of an almost completely white NASA,
devoid of the hindrance of affirmative action programs and the shackles of
Equal Employment Opportunity mandates.

The mandate then was to get the moon; the mandate soon after was the
promotion of blackness and diversity, at the expense of the initial dream of
exploring the stars.

'Whitey on the Moon': Race, Politics, and the death of the U.S. Space
Program, 1958 - 1972 tells the shocking story of NASA's demise from an angle
never-before told: the racial angle.

Learn the story of Captain Ed Dwight, the black Air Force pilot the Kennedy
Administration tried to force on NASA; learn about how General Curtis LeMay
and Lt. Colonel Chuck Yeager demanded accountability and stood against what
the latter deemed "reverse racism" in how the Kennedy Administration forced
a black astronaut candidate on NASA just for the sake of having a black
astronaut candidate.

Learn about the "Poor People's Campaign" (led by Rev. Ralph Abernathy),
which protested the launch of Apollo 11 on July 16th, 1969, by showing up
with a horse and buggy.

Rev. Abernathy demanded the money going to Apollo and space exploration be
redistributed to fight poverty and starvation in America's inner cities...

And his vision won out.

The final chapters of the book deal not with the exploration and
colonization of new worlds, but the redistributing of wealth to pay for
EBT/SNAP Food Stamps cards and other welfare payouts.

We could have been on Mars, but we had to fund Black-Run America instead...

https://www.amazon.com/Whitey-Moon-Politics-Program-2016-03-07/dp/B01FGMUE8Y

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<587a6481-91b5-4886-bf07-8e0e1b47a826n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4007&group=soc.culture.china#4007

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 09:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: yale....@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 2 Aug 2021 16:05 UTC

On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 2:45:32 PM UTC-7, Byker wrote:
> "Chung Wu" wrote in message news:XnsAD797...@5.199.143.50...
> >
> > On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
> >> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
> >
> > Of course.
> >
> > Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> > screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> > weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
> Or if you couldn't fill a minority quota.
>
> Remember the Rev. Ralph Abernathy (DO you remember him?), MLK's right-hand
> man? In a lot of the 60's newsreel footage and still photos in "Life" or
> "Time", he's nearly always at King's side, and took over after his death.
> Within two years he had ceased to be an item of MSM coverage.
>
> The last time I recall seeing him on TV was at an Apollo launch in 1971 or
> 1972. When a reporter asked him what he thought about man flying to the
> moon, he said, "It makes me feel happy. I feel so happy that I almost
> forgot about all the black people going hungry in America." TNB!!
>
> Good read: "Whitey on the Moon: Race, Politics, and the death of the U.S.
> Space Program, 1958 - 1972", by Paul Kersey
> We went to the moon.

Well!! Let's make sure we'll be the first to build cities on Mars...

<segslm$ast$2@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4067&group=soc.culture.china#4067

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:30:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:30 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsAD80A79AB1B3Cew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4165&group=soc.culture.china#4165

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:28:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 20:28 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<qaWdnTp70IZC0Y38nZ2dnUU7-fvNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4167&group=soc.culture.china#4167

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:30:07 -0500
 by: Byker - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 21:30 UTC

"Chung Wu" wrote in message news:XnsAD80A79AB1B3Cew@5.199.143.50...

> Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

dns-netz.com, as usual...

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<sesq9v$v84$33@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4191&group=soc.culture.china#4191

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:03:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 03:03 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<fe91d86d-8c0a-43ef-9cab-cfb38fff5ecdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4232&group=soc.culture.china#4232

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 20:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: frodos...@gmail.com (frodo sam0)
 by: frodo sam0 - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 03:29 UTC

On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 8:38:08 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members,
> of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc

A full-fledged Global Navigation System
A sample collected from the moon
A rover roaming on the far side of the moon
A single mission to orbit, land and rove on Mars
A rover roaming on Mars

You fret over the ideology of the astronauts?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<4ae0e230-3f95-43b6-9fdd-f38206d6283fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4253&group=soc.culture.china#4253

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 23:54:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 06:54 UTC

On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 11:29:58 AM UTC+8, frodo sam0 wrote:
> On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 8:38:08 PM UTC, Byker wrote:
> > All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members,
> > of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
> A full-fledged Global Navigation System
> A sample collected from the moon
> A rover roaming on the far side of the moon
> A single mission to orbit, land and rove on Mars
> A rover roaming on Mars
>
> You fret over the ideology of the astronauts?
---------

It's great to see Byker and his ilk consumed by jealousy. Cheers!

Wakalukong

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<sgm44b$7m0$16@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4798&group=soc.culture.china#4798

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:40:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:40 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<0f624bb8-59a9-4bb6-896e-a944ec8f354dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4844&group=soc.culture.china#4844

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 22:08:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg (wakal...@yahoo.com.sg)
 by: wakal...@yahoo.com.s - Fri, 3 Sep 2021 05:08 UTC

On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 4:38:08 AM UTC+8, Byker wrote:
> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members,
> of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
----------

After getting shocked silly by China's space, Byker is going into masturbation therapy.

Wakalukong

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<shlrd4$rrb$1@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5052&group=soc.culture.china#5052

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:28:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:28 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<cbmdne_FZ7Q7XqP8nZ2dnUU7-UfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5066&group=soc.culture.china#5066

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.poitics,alt.politics.usa
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:21:09 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 03:21 UTC

On 9/12/21 5:28 PM, Ichabod wrote:
> NSquared wrote

>>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>>
>> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
>> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
>> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
>> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
>> even made it to the short list, much less the
>> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>>
>> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
>> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
>> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
>> right for the Big Show ......

I agree about Yeager ... he'd earned the #1 spot.
Not to diss the rest, they really were the best and
brightest - but Yeager deserved to be there.

And yes, it WAS a sort of propaganda show - typical
cold-war dick-measuring.

BUT .... it paid off far more than they imagined.

We HAD the money back then, so, why not ? The tech
dividend has been, well, astronomical.

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsADBFE6C083BE2ew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5874&group=soc.culture.china#5874

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:41:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 02:41 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<UZadnUHwMYMOMf78nZ2dnUU7-XfNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5876&group=soc.culture.china#5876

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: hae274c....@nowhere (SevenOverSix)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:16:35 -0400
 by: SevenOverSix - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 03:16 UTC

On 10/10/21 10:41 PM, Chung Wu wrote:
> NSquared wrote
>

>> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>>
>> Of course.
>>
>> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>
> Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Absolutely ! Would you trust someone in control of
a huge missile if they hadn't ???

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<slk3ue$ghp$65@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6437&group=soc.culture.china#6437

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:46 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<sm17pj$bhh$75@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6599&group=soc.culture.china#6599

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsADD89075079E8ew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6600&group=soc.culture.china#6600

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Thu, 4 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<smpd2h$cf7$80@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6859&group=soc.culture.china#6859

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsADE1AE85C4E11ew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6860&group=soc.culture.china#6860

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsADE9AEA0092E4ew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7023&group=soc.culture.china#7023

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:09:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<sneg3m$ebb$133@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7024&group=soc.culture.china#7024

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:09:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:09 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<so3iji$ild$19@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7177&group=soc.culture.china#7177

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:01:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:01 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsADF1AD2B22224ew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7178&group=soc.culture.china#7178

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:01:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:01 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/10/2021 04:38 PM, Byker wrote:
>> All three "taikonauts" ("sinonauts"?) are CCP members, of course:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvQ6EWCPzc
>
> Of course.
>
> Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
> screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
> weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.

Did they sign the Trump loyalty oath?

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<sog6ip$tgc$19@news.dns-netz.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7278&group=soc.culture.china#7278

Followup: soc.culture.china
From: Ichab...@yahoo.com (Ichabod)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:55:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ichabod - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:55 UTC

NSquared wrote

> On 07/11/2021 07:04 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>>
>>>    Of course.
>>>
>>>    Note that the earlier US astronauts were also
>>>    screened for ideology/"patriotism". If you
>>>    weren't a flag-waver you didn't fly.
>>
>> Early US astronauts were military pilots, who had taken an oath to
>> defend the Constitution of the USA? What other screening was there for
>> "ideology" or "patriotism"?
>
> Read up on it a little more. They were putting on a
> multi-billion dollar propaganda show. It was going
> to be *perfect* - and anybody with even the slightest
> blemish Tailgunner Joe wouldn't have likes never
> even made it to the short list, much less the
> final team. Just being "military" was not enough.
>
> And Yeager should have been our first in space.
> Nothing against Sheppard, but Yeager had earned
> the spot. But, his "appearance" wasn't quite
> right for the Big Show ......

Re: China's latest space fauxkup

<XnsADF6796141548ew@5.199.143.50>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=7279&group=soc.culture.china#7279

From: wu...@yahoo.com (Chung Wu)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,soc.culture.india
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:55:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chung Wu - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:55 UTC

NSquared wrote