Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:20:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Deciphering the Virtual Summit between the Presidents of the US and China.
From: dosaipr...@gmail.com (dosai prata)
 by: dosai prata - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 04:20 UTC

The world is entering the period of the Romance of the Three Superpowers, similar to the period of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms in Chinese history.

One side knows it cannot take on the other two simultaneously. Before either two of the three have to fight each other, they will first have to make sure that the third stays neutral.

The immediate concern of the US now is Russia’s intention in Europe.. US and Europe think a Russian attack is imminent. Both sides are sabre-rattling. Both sides have been showing-off their latest weapons. The US knows that before it can help the Europeans to take on the Russians, it will have to make peace with China, to keep the latter neutral.

That’s why this Virtual Summit.

Re: Deciphering the Virtual Summit between the Presidents of the US and China.

<dfbf4db9-084c-478c-91d4-08e14bb53e56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6942&group=soc.culture.china#6942

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:23:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Deciphering the Virtual Summit between the Presidents of the US
and China.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 22:23 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 8:20:16 PM UTC-8, dosai prata wrote:
> The world is entering the period of the Romance of the Three Superpowers, similar to the period of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms in Chinese history.
>

> One side knows it cannot take on the other two simultaneously. Before either two of the three have to fight each other, they will first have to make sure that the third stays neutral.
>

> The immediate concern of the US now is Russia’s intention in Europe. US and Europe think a Russian attack is imminent. Both sides are sabre-rattling. Both sides have been showing-off their latest weapons. The US knows that before it can help the Europeans to take on the Russians, it will have to make peace with China, to keep the latter neutral.

But China has an alliance agreement with Russia...

> That’s why this Virtual Summit.

interests / soc.culture.china / Deciphering the Virtual Summit between the Presidents of the US and China.