Eat as much as you like -- just don't swallow it. -- Harry Secombe's diet

interests / soc.culture.china / Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

SubjectAuthor
* Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?Rusty Wyse
`* Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?boro
 `* Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?Rusty Wyse
  `* Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?vonnie
   `- Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?Rusty Wyse

1
Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

<75517719-6e51-4848-9557-79a995c1b8d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6890&group=soc.culture.china#6890

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:02:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 19:02 UTC

Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/can-taiwan-cause-a-war-between-the-us-and-china/ss-AAQJjQ8?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

<smvs04$ns6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6905&group=soc.culture.china#6905

From: toi...@tr.com (boro)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 17:00:55 +0800
 by: boro - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 09:00 UTC

On 16/11/2021 3:02 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/can-taiwan-cause-a-war-between-the-us-and-china/ss-AAQJjQ8?ocid=msedgntp

Make no mistake, it will cause a war if US intervene and interrupt and
support Taiwan when China makes inroads in its recovery efforts on its
renegade province of Taiwan, which is part of China.

US carriers where planes were launched to intercept and attack China
will be nuked by hypersonic missiles.

If two carriers are blown, 6 thousands of sailors in each of the two
carriers will be dead. The 600 planes in each carrier will not be able
to take off and will be destroyed with the sailors.

US should remember their moms and dads will have to go to the mortuary
at Arlington graveyard to see their dead children in arrival.

Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

<4f0b66cc-2559-4ef9-aef1-3fc62334cde5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6914&group=soc.culture.china#6914

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 10:09:01 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 18:09 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 1:00:56 AM UTC-8, boro wrote:
> On 16/11/2021 3:02 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> > Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/can-taiwan-cause-a-war-between-the-us-and-china/ss-AAQJjQ8?ocid=msedgntp
> >
> Make no mistake, it will cause a war if US intervene and interrupt and
> support Taiwan when China makes inroads in its recovery efforts on its
> renegade province of Taiwan, which is part of China.
>
> US carriers where planes were launched to intercept and attack China
> will be nuked by hypersonic missiles.
>
> If two carriers are blown, 6 thousands of sailors in each of the two
> carriers will be dead. The 600 planes in each carrier will not be able
> to take off and will be destroyed with the sailors.
>
> US should remember their moms and dads will have to go to the mortuary
> at Arlington graveyard to see their dead children in arrival.

China will not invade Taiwan. There is no need to invade Taiwan. China can wait.
The U.S. is not that stupid to fight China over Taiwan. The Pacific Ocean is a huge obstacle for the U.S. and China's hypersonic weapons can not be overcome by the U.S.

Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

<sn27th$euf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6935&group=soc.culture.china#6935

From: von...@vonnie.co.kr (vonnie)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:36:36 +0800
 by: vonnie - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 06:36 UTC

Don't keep saying China can wait, and don't keep saying Taiwan is not going
anywhere, too. The more one says not to do anything is to tell Taiwanese to
fuel themselves into a separatism force.

Taiwan people have changed a lot since the 1950 from a population size of
500,000 to now 24 millions. The generation to generation of people grown
into the present population size has lost their reference of ancestor values
from where their parents and grandparents came from.

Hence, the modern Taiwanese is not interested of their family generations
from where they came from. They do not even want to know that Taiwan is a
province of China,

The worse is that they are being indoctrinated day by day by innuendos made
by media and school and societal changes like what Hong Kong people had
changed over years to hate Chinese people from China in Hong Kong even after
the returned of Hong Kong to China since 1997.

The island is not going anywhere but the new Taiwanese people will be going
everywhere setting up resistance forces and separatism forces to fight
China. They will proclaim independence with referendum too.

As they buy more arms and weapons into a force to defend they can also go
into attacking mode too. They will abandon their older generation of people
in Taiwan, and will not abide them either even they tell them their roots.

The current leadership in Taiwan and the new Taiwanese are not recognising
their Taiwan is not part of China anymore. More than 60 per cent in the
poll think they are Taiwanese and Taiwan is their country and not a province
of China.

Soon, more and more new Taiwanese will be influenced and forced to accept
the force of majority by the people in the population that China is not
their motherland, and Taiwan is a independent country from China.

Already, president Tsai of Taiwan said there is no need to recognise by
other countries as they are already an independent country already since.
Such speech is already provoking the new Taiwanese to think and follow what
their leader said to them.

Just look at Hong Kong people whose attitude of hatred against China even
after their returned to China was because the foreigners in Hong Kong and
new Hong Kong separatists and dividers were constantly brainwashed children
in media and in schools too.

School children were imbibed by teachers to separate themselves from Chinese
people in China. The lessons and syllabuses educators for school lessons
changed the contest of learning to the Hong Kong children.

There is no nationalism classes and no social integration lessons on them
with Chinese people. The educators, businessmen, and ordinary Hong Kong
people, are fanned by media in Hong Kong to drive hatred against China.

When China kept quiet, they continued to drive separatism and when China
continued to keep quiet, they even overwhelmed their streets in order to
drive independence. They carried American and British flags to identify
themselves as independent country under rules by British again.

Seriously such things can happen in Taiwan too. Hence it is necessary for
China to pre-empt these from happening in Taiwan once it recovered Taiwan.
China does not have to care for the ne Taiwanese people. They can leave, but
the island will be reunited as a province of China. Period.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 1:00:56 AM UTC-8, boro wrote:
> On 16/11/2021 3:02 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> > Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/can-taiwan-cause-a-war-between-the-us-and-china/ss-AAQJjQ8?ocid=msedgntp
> >
> Make no mistake, it will cause a war if US intervene and interrupt and
> support Taiwan when China makes inroads in its recovery efforts on its
> renegade province of Taiwan, which is part of China.
>
> US carriers where planes were launched to intercept and attack China
> will be nuked by hypersonic missiles.
>
> If two carriers are blown, 6 thousands of sailors in each of the two
> carriers will be dead. The 600 planes in each carrier will not be able
> to take off and will be destroyed with the sailors.
>
> US should remember their moms and dads will have to go to the mortuary
> at Arlington graveyard to see their dead children in arrival.

China will not invade Taiwan. There is no need to invade Taiwan. China can
wait.
The U.S. is not that stupid to fight China over Taiwan. The Pacific Ocean
is a huge obstacle for the U.S. and China's hypersonic weapons can not be
overcome by the U.S.

Re: Can Taiwan cause a war between the US and China?

<d0256084-0a8f-4644-9bfa-2d2bbcea5b4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6939&group=soc.culture.china#6939

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 10:48:35 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:48 UTC

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 10:36:35 PM UTC-8, vonnie wrote:
> Don't keep saying China can wait, and don't keep saying Taiwan is not going
> anywhere, too.

Both sentences are true.

> The more one says not to do anything is to tell Taiwanese to
> fuel themselves into a separatism force.

As China itself improves, image will change. China itself can and will provide the desire to change.

> Taiwan people have changed a lot since the 1950 from a population size of
> 500,000 to now 24 millions. The generation to generation of people grown
> into the present population size has lost their reference of ancestor values
> from where their parents and grandparents came from.

Once they step outside of Taiwan, they will know other people continues to view them as "Chinese". Let them come to the U.S. and face the people saying "Go back to your own country"!!! They cannot get away from it!!!!

> Hence, the modern Taiwanese is not interested of their family generations
> from where they came from. They do not even want to know that Taiwan is a
> province of China,

But other people will not let them forget...
Talk to the Taiwanese within the U.S.

> The worse is that they are being indoctrinated day by day by innuendos made
> by media and school and societal changes like what Hong Kong people had
> changed over years to hate Chinese people from China in Hong Kong even after
> the returned of Hong Kong to China since 1997.

You know Chinese people look at money as "must have" items... Americans know it. The people in Hong Kong were paid to do it.

> The island is not going anywhere but the new Taiwanese people will be going
> everywhere setting up resistance forces and separatism forces to fight
> China.

24 million against 1.4 billion with the most up-to-date weapons???
What chance would they have??? No chance at all!!! Chinses people within China can step-on Taiwan and crush them without problems...

> They will proclaim independence with referendum too.

Meaningless exercise... They know China can crush them into bits and pieces...

> As they buy more arms and weapons into a force to defend they can also go
> into attacking mode too.

Again, meaningless!!! No amount of weapons can fight off China today, even the U.S. can not fight off China...

> They will abandon their older generation of people

Does it matter???
Other people will still consider them as "Chinese" even thou they called themselves Taiwanese!!!

> in Taiwan, and will not abide them either even they tell them their roots.

It's how others consider you!!!
They can consider themselves as Whites, but other people will still look at them as Chinese/Taiwanese!!!

> The current leadership in Taiwan and the new Taiwanese are not recognising
> their Taiwan is not part of China anymore. More than 60 per cent in the
> poll think they are Taiwanese and Taiwan is their country and not a province
> of China.

Once Tsai Ing Wen is gone, the entire scene will be changed!!! As a matter of fact, the next election in Taiwan will change all that???? The KMT is ready to return to China...

> Soon, more and more new Taiwanese will be influenced and forced to accept
> the force of majority by the people in the population that China is not
> their motherland, and Taiwan is a independent country from China.

Taiwan is very much like Hong Kong. Without China, Hong Kong cannot survive.
Taiwan cannot survive without China. Taiwan manufacturing facilities are all in China.

> Already, president Tsai of Taiwan said there is no need to recognise by
> other countries as they are already an independent country already since.
> Such speech is already provoking the new Taiwanese to think and follow what
> their leader said to them.

And the next election will change all that!!!

> Just look at Hong Kong people whose attitude of hatred against China even
> after their returned to China was because the foreigners in Hong Kong and
> new Hong Kong separatists and dividers were constantly brainwashed children
> in media and in schools too.

Yeah, all paid by the CIA/NED...
I have been saying... Just look at Ku'er Kaixi and Wang Dan of Tiananmen Square famed, with Harvard University degrees... Where are they today??? Yeah, living in Taiwan... They cannot make a living in the U.S.

> School children were imbibed by teachers to separate themselves from Chinese
> people in China. The lessons and syllabuses educators for school lessons
> changed the contest of learning to the Hong Kong children.

China is doing something about it...
and that was the reason for the protests...

> There is no nationalism classes and no social integration lessons on them
> with Chinese people. The educators, businessmen, and ordinary Hong Kong
> people, are fanned by media in Hong Kong to drive hatred against China.

China has implemented laws on these issues...

> When China kept quiet, they continued to drive separatism and when China
> continued to keep quiet, they even overwhelmed their streets in order to
> drive independence. They carried American and British flags to identify
> themselves as independent country under rules by British again.

China is doing something about it...
Hence, the new laws in Hong Kong...

> Seriously such things can happen in Taiwan too. Hence it is necessary for
> China to pre-empt these from happening in Taiwan once it recovered Taiwan.
> China does not have to care for the ne Taiwanese people. They can leave, but
> the island will be reunited as a province of China. Period.

China can handle them...
China has a lot of educated people today, unlike the ole' bad days...