The plot was designed in a light vein that somehow became varicose. -- David Lardner

interests / soc.culture.china / US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,

SubjectAuthor
* US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' -Rusty Wyse
+- Re: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - LukasheA. Filip
`- Re: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive militaryreachi

1
US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,

<f75f1bb5-2e99-485f-9250-52bfda29378an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6851&group=soc.culture.china#6851

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:32:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' -
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:32 UTC

US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-jets-engaged-by-russia-anger-at-aggressive-military-activity/ar-AAQEGjr?ocid=msedgntp

Re: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,

<anfi+ts39lwan0f-lbd6@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6853&group=soc.culture.china#6853

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:45:01 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:6eXtEq9p3ViggmDGuXCaYVp3WiQ=
 by: A. Filip - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 17:45 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' -
> Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and
> North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the
> EU,
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-jets-engaged-by-russia-anger-at-aggressive-military-activity/ar-AAQEGjr?ocid=msedgntp

Lukashenko fights for Worldwide *Freedom* of Movement ;-)

Any idiot chief can *start* a war, also not a hot military war.
We should see in a few months if its brave or stupid move by Lukashenko.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| The longest part of the journey is said to be the passing of the
| gate. (Marcus Terentius Varro)

Re: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,

<smqm8p$b3a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6864&group=soc.culture.china#6864

From: toi...@tr.com (reachi)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:52:26 +0800
 by: reachi - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 09:52 UTC

On 14/11/2021 1:32 am, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> US jets engaged by Russia: anger at 'aggressive military activity' - Lukashenko is deliberately ferrying migrants from the Middle East and North Africa to the European Union - a move which has infuriated the EU,
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-jets-engaged-by-russia-anger-at-aggressive-military-activity/ar-AAQEGjr?ocid=msedgntp

Kremlin's planes intercepted American jets over international waters.
The incident makes US loss of face at Russia.

US should note that while China is kind to them, they should take China
for granted not to fire at American military planes and ships if they
were to interfere and engage China's military ships in Taiwan Straits.

This is even when China military is in international waters where the
recovery of their province of Taiwan is underway with those pirates
leaders, living there making self-proclaimed leadership calls as their
own province.

Make no mistake, China will not hesitate to engage a fight US or anyone
who thinks they can wrestle China from taking back their own province.

If US and its AUSUK want to engage a real war game with China while
China is busy engaging their recovery of Taiwan, China will play a real
war game with them, too.

If need to, China will even nuke them with ICBMs. All US bases in the
region will be turned into dust and ash.

If one have to die, the best is to die together is the real and best
game play.

US and its AUSUK should know there is no such thing as one winner or
best winner. There is no winner in a real war.