"What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?" -- The Doctor

interests / soc.culture.china / India should get the fuck out of the Pacific

SubjectAuthor
* India should get the fuck out of the Pacificwog wacker
`* Re: India should get the fuck out of the PacificRusty Wyse
 `- Re: India should get the fuck out of the Pacificgerard jud

1
India should get the fuck out of the Pacific

<323e69ee-6514-4c01-953d-10a7ad5f4053n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6829&group=soc.culture.china#6829

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 19:55:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: India should get the fuck out of the Pacific
From: wogwac...@gmail.com (wog wacker)
 by: wog wacker - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 03:55 UTC

India is no part of the Pacific. It has no coast line along the Pacific. Indo-Pacific is a moronic term. Those who use it has no knowledge of geography. China has a long coast line facing the Pacific. Sino-Pacific would be a more accurate term.

Those American bastards would do anything to go against China. Make India their strategic partner, bring the Indians in to the South China Sea and the Pacific to confront China. Indians sailing in with their rickety naval vessels, protected by the US Navy. That’s like a dog being held on leash by its master.

Instead of leading the Indians into the Pacific, Americans should let in all Indians who want to go to the US. Over a billion would want to.

Indo-Pacific is a dirty concept and term in every sense. It’s an American dirty trick. The Americans want to use the Indians as cannon-fodders.. An ever increasing Indian population would mean an endless supply. But that would also mean an ever increasing number of Indians wanting to go over to the US, bringing in their stinks, open defecation, head-dotting, cow-pee and cow-dung culture. To prevent this, the Americans trick the Indians to go over to Asia-Pacific instead. The US mesmerizes the Indians with visions of India being a Pacific Power, with the Indian navy ruling the waves along with it, from the Indian Ocean through the South China Sea to the Pacific Ocean. They coin the term Indo-Pacific and form the strategic grouping of QUAD consisting of US, India, Japan and Australia. The Indians lap it all up with great enthusiasm.

The Americans have things all stitched up. They will have their cannon-fodders and no Indians on their soil. The Indian hordes will be in Asia-Pacific.. US allies like South Korea, Japan and Australia will be flooded with Indians. A few generations down the road, Asia-Pacific will have many stinky, dot-headed, cow-pee and cow-dung loving Koreans, Japs and OZs.
Indo-Asian-Paciician? With the Americans mixed in, it would be Indo-Asian-American-Paciician? Simply put, bastards.

Re: India should get the fuck out of the Pacific

<764cc0fa-46f9-4e58-80ec-d20075ba291cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6838&group=soc.culture.china#6838

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!paganini.bofh.team!news.dns-netz.com!news.freedyn.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!feeder1.feed.usenet.farm!feed.usenet.farm!news-out.netnews.com!news.alt.net!fdc2.netnews.com!peer02.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 01:00:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: India should get the fuck out of the Pacific
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:00 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-8, wog wacker wrote:
> India is no part of the Pacific. It has no coast line along the Pacific. Indo-Pacific is a moronic term. Those who use it has no knowledge of geography. China has a long coast line facing the Pacific. Sino-Pacific would be a more accurate term.
>
> Those American bastards would do anything to go against China. Make India their strategic partner, bring the Indians in to the South China Sea and the Pacific to confront China. Indians sailing in with their rickety naval vessels, protected by the US Navy. That’s like a dog being held on leash by its master.
>
> Instead of leading the Indians into the Pacific, Americans should let in all Indians who want to go to the US. Over a billion would want to.
>
> Indo-Pacific is a dirty concept and term in every sense. It’s an American dirty trick. The Americans want to use the Indians as cannon-fodders. An ever increasing Indian population would mean an endless supply. But that would also mean an ever increasing number of Indians wanting to go over to the US, bringing in their stinks, open defecation, head-dotting, cow-pee and cow-dung culture. To prevent this, the Americans trick the Indians to go over to Asia-Pacific instead. The US mesmerizes the Indians with visions of India being a Pacific Power, with the Indian navy ruling the waves along with it, from the Indian Ocean through the South China Sea to the Pacific Ocean. They coin the term Indo-Pacific and form the strategic grouping of QUAD consisting of US, India, Japan and Australia. The Indians lap it all up with great enthusiasm.
>
> The Americans have things all stitched up. They will have their cannon-fodders and no Indians on their soil. The Indian hordes will be in Asia-Pacific. US allies like South Korea, Japan and Australia will be flooded with Indians. A few generations down the road, Asia-Pacific will have many stinky, dot-headed, cow-pee and cow-dung loving Koreans, Japs and OZs.
> Indo-Asian-Paciician? With the Americans mixed in, it would be Indo-Asian-American-Paciician? Simply put, bastards.

Yeah, like SK, India is only good for gang-rape, honor killing, and shitting all over the country...

Re: India should get the fuck out of the Pacific

<841172a0-a1ca-4e43-af0a-936148812235n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6994&group=soc.culture.china#6994

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 19:22:18 -0800 (PST)
From: gerard...@gmail.com (gerard jud)
 by: gerard jud - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 03:22 UTC

On Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 9:00:07 AM UTC, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 7:55:52 PM UTC-8, wog wacker wrote:
> > India is no part of the Pacific. It has no coast line along the Pacific.. Indo-Pacific is a moronic term. Those who use it has no knowledge of geography. China has a long coast line facing the Pacific. Sino-Pacific would be a more accurate term.
> >
> > Those American bastards would do anything to go against China. Make India their strategic partner, bring the Indians in to the South China Sea and the Pacific to confront China. Indians sailing in with their rickety naval vessels, protected by the US Navy. That’s like a dog being held on leash by its master.
> >
> > Instead of leading the Indians into the Pacific, Americans should let in all Indians who want to go to the US. Over a billion would want to.
> >
> > Indo-Pacific is a dirty concept and term in every sense. It’s an American dirty trick. The Americans want to use the Indians as cannon-fodders. An ever increasing Indian population would mean an endless supply. But that would also mean an ever increasing number of Indians wanting to go over to the US, bringing in their stinks, open defecation, head-dotting, cow-pee and cow-dung culture. To prevent this, the Americans trick the Indians to go over to Asia-Pacific instead. The US mesmerizes the Indians with visions of India being a Pacific Power, with the Indian navy ruling the waves along with it, from the Indian Ocean through the South China Sea to the Pacific Ocean. They coin the term Indo-Pacific and form the strategic grouping of QUAD consisting of US, India, Japan and Australia. The Indians lap it all up with great enthusiasm.
> >
> > The Americans have things all stitched up. They will have their cannon-fodders and no Indians on their soil. The Indian hordes will be in Asia-Pacific. US allies like South Korea, Japan and Australia will be flooded with Indians. A few generations down the road, Asia-Pacific will have many stinky, dot-headed, cow-pee and cow-dung loving Koreans, Japs and OZs.
> > Indo-Asian-Paciician? With the Americans mixed in, it would be Indo-Asian-American-Paciician? Simply put, bastards.
> Yeah, like SK, India is only good for gang-rape, honor killing, and shitting all over the country...

In Western media and those which follow it blindly, it’s no more Asia-Pacific, only Indo-Pacific. Look here, you Western arseholes, try as you may, but its Asia-Pacific, not Indo-Pacific. It’s that part of the Pacific where Asian nations have coastlines. In this regard, India is no part of the Pacific.

Indo-Pacific is an insult to all the people of Asia-Pacific. After existing for millennia, suddenly they find that their part of the Pacific is named after a nation faraway from them and unlike them, does not have a coastline facing the Ocean. This is done without their consent. Its another one of those high-handed dirty tricks by the Americans, who think the world belongs to them, that they can rename any part of it, create or delete territorial boundaries as they wish.

Under current geopolitics, it’s understandable why the Americans will not rename Asia-Pacific as Sino-Pacific. But Japanese-Pacific, Korean-Pacific, or Filipino-Pacific would be more appropriate than Indo-Pacific. This shows how little the Americans think of their Asia-Pacific allies. To the Americans, the existence of their allies in the Pacific is not worth any recognition.

No American allies in Asia-Pacific would agree that India and the Pacific have anything to do with each other. Not geographically, not culturally. Only in dirty geopolitics. None of them would welcome Indian power in their vicinity, if only they have a choice. But since its their master, the US, that is behind this, they have to remain quiet like obedient dogs, playing along while suffering in silence. There’s going to be plenty of long and painful sufferings.

They will suffer the stink and shit of the Indians. They will suffer the rapes of their women by Indian men. They will suffer from extreme pollution in their vicinity of the Pacific, which will be turned into a cesspool by Hindoos, like those highly polluted rivers in India. But these will not be the worse for them.

Initially, the Indians will be contented to be led into the Pacific like a dog on a leash held by the Americans. But that’s only the beginning.. They have their own design in mind. With its population in uncontrollable growth, India encourages its people to migrate. This is a means to prevent a population explosion in India. Its’ also a peaceful way to Indian Expansionism. Asia-Pacific would be a huge haven for the Indian Diaspora. Indian hordes will flood Asia-Pacific and make it a part of India. They will turn Asia-Pacific brown - the water, the sky, the land, the people. Just like Africa being referred to as the Dark Continent, Asia-Pacific will become the Brown Pacific. Indo-Pacific is Brown Pacific.

interests / soc.culture.china / India should get the fuck out of the Pacific