From: jaugust...@verizon.net
Newsgroups: rec.humor
Subject: Very Old Friends
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 11:06:32 -0400
 by: jaugust...@verizon.net - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:06 UTC

Harry and George have been friends for over 70 years. They both love
golfing.

One day Harry said to George, I wonder if there are golf courses in
heaven? George said, "who ever passes first, should let the
other one know."

It wasn't long after that when George passed away.

One night in a dream, Harry heard George calling to him. Harry asked,
"Hi George, are there golf courses in heaven?" George said, " I have
good news and bad news." Harry asked, "What's the good news?".
George answered, "there are plenty of golf courses up here."
Harry asked, "what's the bad news?" George answered, "you tee
off tomorrow morning."