A prediction is worth twenty explanations. -- K. Brecher

interests / soc.culture.china / 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

SubjectAuthor
* 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under HongRusty Wyse
+- Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong secuA. Filip
`* Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong secutonto
 `- Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years underRusty Wyse

1
'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

<26968f43-e98a-49f8-bc29-2547555d4ce7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6785&group=soc.culture.china#6785

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 09:42:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:42 UTC

'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/captain-america-protester-jailed-almost-092149933.html

Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

<anfi+tujaaujoof-lbb4@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6787&group=soc.culture.china#6787

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:55:20 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:AVcOWvtPbE+ZbLBi0F7eofALq8c=
 by: A. Filip - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:55 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong
> Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the
> U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/captain-america-protester-jailed-almost-092149933.html

Do you want to encourage+ few hundredths/thousands followers?
US can accept up to 100 "HK activists" per year with (almost) no problem.
It took over 100_000 Cubans to make US "reach the enlightenment" [A] :-)

[A] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| "Home, Sweet Home" must surely have been written by a bachelor.
| (Samuel Butler)

Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

<smkrh5$8gg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6803&group=soc.culture.china#6803

From: ton...@gmail.com (tonto)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 12:45:21 +0800
 by: tonto - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 04:45 UTC

He is the second man to be convicted under the national security law. The
first one was

IMHO, the 6-year term is low considering he did not plead guilty and he did
not feel remorseful for it.

The judge accused him for showing no remorse. He wrote a letter to the
judge, who read out before sentencing him.

In the letter, he also said: " I do not feel any regret"; " On my road to
democracy and freedom, I can't afford to be a coward".

Seriously, as he is a mentally-sound person of 31 year old, the food
delivery driver had shown he is not remorseful.

He is not even regretful of his acts, creating fearfulness to people in
society.

With such vindictive intent to destroy the state, he should be given 12-year
jail, instead. Period.

If there is the law on caning is re-enacted again, he should be caned fat
least 10 strokes for such a vindictive defiant act to society.

Make no mistake, after he had served his 6-year term, he should be watched
and monitored for any vindictive act for which he is still wilful to conduct
again.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong
security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and
let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/captain-america-protester-jailed-almost-092149933.html

Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!

<dafa0760-1acb-408f-83d0-1ab990f1d488n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6817&group=soc.culture.china#6817

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 10:17:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 18:17 UTC

On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 8:45:28 PM UTC-8, tonto wrote:
> He is the second man to be convicted under the national security law. The
> first one was
>
> IMHO, the 6-year term is low considering he did not plead guilty and he did
> not feel remorseful for it.
>
> The judge accused him for showing no remorse. He wrote a letter to the
> judge, who read out before sentencing him.
>
> In the letter, he also said: " I do not feel any regret"; " On my road to
> democracy and freedom, I can't afford to be a coward".
>
> Seriously, as he is a mentally-sound person of 31 year old, the food
> delivery driver had shown he is not remorseful.
>
> He is not even regretful of his acts, creating fearfulness to people in
> society.
>
> With such vindictive intent to destroy the state, he should be given 12-year
> jail, instead. Period.
>
> If there is the law on caning is re-enacted again, he should be caned fat
> least 10 strokes for such a vindictive defiant act to society.
>
> Make no mistake, after he had served his 6-year term, he should be watched
> and monitored for any vindictive act for which he is still wilful to conduct
> again.
>

> "Rusty Wyse" wrote in message
> 'Captain America' protester jailed for almost six years under Hong Kong
> security law - After he served his 6-year term, exile him to the U.S. and
> let him see how "free" the U.S. is!!!!
>
> https://www.yahoo.com/news/captain-america-protester-jailed-almost-092149933.html

No!!
Exile him to America and let him live out his "dream" in America!!!
Let him be the target of:
or
be beaten or killed by people in America...