From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about inheritance in programming languages..
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:26:50 -0500
 by: World-News2100 - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 03:26 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about inheritance in programming languages..

I think that a programming language has to provide "inheritance",
and the new Rust programming language doesn't provide it and i think
that it is a deficiency in Rust, here is why:

As a developer you have to become more efficient and productive. So you
need to make sure the code you write is easily reusable and
maintainable. And, among other things, this is what inheritance gives
you - the ability to reuse without reinventing the wheel, as well as the
ability to easily maintain your base object without having to perform
maintenance on all similar objects.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about inheritance in programming languages..