From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:16:42 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:5W6hvJD6hDGBC3hZEslk2zQUyuc=
 by: A. Filip - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 06:16 UTC

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/09/world/asia/us-holocaust-museum-china-uyghurs-report.html
> Nov. 9, 2021
>
> The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a report issued on Tuesday
> that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of
> Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was
> “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”
>
> The report, “‘To Make Us Slowly Disappear’: The Chinese Government’s
> Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by
> the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the
> Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of
> persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]

<irony> After judgment of the best worldwide Holocaust experts
PRC must be doomed. </irony>

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| Would a giant, profit-oriented cartel lie to you?
| (Top Ten List, Late Night with David Letterman)

Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide

<a07a05e1-157a-4d70-9870-950cf31b5e09n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6736&group=soc.culture.china#6736

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 08:46:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:46 UTC

On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 10:16:46 PM UTC-8, A. Filip wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/09/world/asia/us-holocaust-museum-china-uyghurs-report.html
> > Nov. 9, 2021
> >
> > The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a report issued on Tuesday
> > that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of
> > Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was
> > “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”
> >
> > The report, “‘To Make Us Slowly Disappear’: The Chinese Government’s
> > Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by
> > the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the
> > Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of
> > persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]
>
> <irony> After judgment of the best worldwide Holocaust experts
> PRC must be doomed. </irony>

More like the Uyghurs may be doomed.

" Based on compiled evidence, the report issued Tuesday found there was now “reasonable basis” to believe that the crimes include “forced sterilization, sexual violence, enslavement, torture, and forcible transfer.” "

" In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three men together.

“I remember it very clearly,” the report quotes her as saying. “I can’t cry and I can’t die … my soul and heart are dead.” "

" In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide

<62f061f9-e897-4af8-aec4-7546810a454en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6739&group=soc.culture.china#6739

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:26:51 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:26 UTC

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 8:46:06 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 10:16:46 PM UTC-8, A. Filip wrote:
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/09/world/asia/us-holocaust-museum-china-uyghurs-report.html
> > > Nov. 9, 2021
> > >
> > > The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum said in a report issued on Tuesday
> > > that China had escalated its crimes against the Muslim community of
> > > Uyghurs in the northwestern region of Xinjiang and that it was
> > > “gravely concerned” that the government “ *may* be committing genocide.”
> > >
> > > The report, “‘To Make Us Slowly Disappear’: The Chinese Government’s
> > > Assault on the Uyghurs,” builds on a March 2020 announcement made by
> > > the museum that there was “reasonable basis” to believe that the
> > > Chinese government “had perpetrated the crimes against humanity of
> > > persecution and of imprisonment” against the Uyghurs. […]
> >
> > <irony> After judgment of the best worldwide Holocaust experts
> > PRC must be doomed. </irony>
> More like the Uyghurs may be doomed.

Any worse than the Native American Indians????
or the millions of bison in the North America continent???/

> " Based on compiled evidence, the report issued Tuesday found there was now “reasonable basis” to believe that the crimes include “forced sterilization, sexual violence, enslavement, torture, and forcible transfer.” "
>
> " In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three men together.
>
> “I remember it very clearly,” the report quotes her as saying. “I can’t cry and I can’t die … my soul and heart are dead.” "
>
> " In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide

<20b84173-78a4-4d0c-8292-5eb6c0ef27a3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6742&group=soc.culture.china#6742

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 09:44:47 -0800 (PST)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 17:44 UTC

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:26:53 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 8:46:06 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 10:16:46 PM UTC-8, A. Filip wrote:
> > > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/09/world/asia/us-holocaust-museum-china-uyghurs-report.html

> > > <irony> After judgment of the best worldwide Holocaust experts
> > > PRC must be doomed. </irony>
> > More like the Uyghurs may be doomed.
> Any worse than the Native American Indians????

Troll.

> or the millions of bison in the North America continent???/

Uyghurs are human beings.

> > " Based on compiled evidence, the report issued Tuesday found there was now “reasonable basis” to believe that the crimes include “forced sterilization, sexual violence, enslavement, torture, and forcible transfer.” "
> >
> > " In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three men together.
> >
> > “I remember it very clearly,” the report quotes her as saying. “I can’t cry and I can’t die … my soul and heart are dead.” "
> >
> > " In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide

<c768cd31-a713-4465-85ae-9e66f14d6b62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6744&group=soc.culture.china#6744

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 10:06:42 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 18:06 UTC

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:44:49 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:26:53 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > More like the Uyghurs may be doomed.
> > Any worse than the Native American Indians????
> Troll.
> > or the millions of bison in the North America continent???/
> Uyghurs are human beings.

And bison is an animal to be killed and sell their skin for money!!!!
leaving the Native Indians to starve to death!!!!
They are NOT human being???

> > > " Based on compiled evidence, the report issued Tuesday found there was now “reasonable basis” to believe that the crimes include “forced sterilization, sexual violence, enslavement, torture, and forcible transfer.” "
> > >
> > > " In one example cited in the report, an Uyghur woman recalled being beaten and raped while she was detained in Xinjiang in March 2018. The woman detailed being raped by men who used iron bars and electric batons, and later being raped by three men together.
> > >
> > > “I remember it very clearly,” the report quotes her as saying. “I can’t cry and I can’t die … my soul and heart are dead.” "
> > >
> > > " In its announcement in March 2020, the museum accused the Chinese of conducting forced assimilation of the Uyghurs. While that did not fall under the definition of genocide under the Genocide Convention, the museum said at the time, “Regardless of its legal classification, assimilation threatens the continued existence of Uyghurs’ cultural and religious practices.” "

Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide

<e8b45d98-e301-488e-a39a-d6da65f75bdcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6745&group=soc.culture.china#6745

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 10:12:45 -0800 (PST)
From: bmo...@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Wed, 10 Nov 2021 18:12 UTC

On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 10:06:44 AM UTC-8, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 9:44:49 AM UTC-8, bmoore wrote:

> > > Any worse than the Native American Indians????
> > Troll.
> > > or the millions of bison in the North America continent???/
> > Uyghurs are human beings.
> And bison is an animal to be killed and sell their skin for money!!!!
> leaving the Native Indians to starve to death!!!!
> They are NOT human being???

Of course they are, troll. Uyghurs are not?

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: U.S. Holocaust experts about Uighur genocide