Newsgroups: rec.humor
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 00:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: THE SAGA OF DANIEL.
From: mailk...@gmail.com (Steve Brown)
 by: Steve Brown - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 07:26 UTC

Le lundi 21 août 2000 à 15:00:00 UTC-8, Merv a écrit :
> THE SAGA OF DANIEL.
> "'Twas in the days of Retribution and in the arts of Prostitution ... "
> "Speaking of prostitution," said Daniel to the King; "how's the wife?"
> And the King was sore affronted. Daniel was sentenced to 40 days and 40
> nights in the Lion's Den for the King's word was Law!
> And so it came to pass that on the morning of the second day, Daniel shat a
> great shit, and the lions were sore affronted and henceforth kept their
> distance from Daniel, who on the morning of the thirty-second day, peering
> through the barred window espied the King approaching from afar.
> Daniel picked up from the floor of the den a handful of crystallized lion
> shit and hurled it with menacing accuracy at random. Random being a crafty
> bugger ducked and so the shit hit the King full in the eye.
> "Shot!" cried the lions.
> "Shit!" cried the King.
> "Right first time" said Daniel.
> For this Daniel was sentenced to 40 days and 40 nights in the Wilderness,
> for the King's word was Law.
> And so it came to pass that Daniel wandered in the Wilderness for many a
> long day and many a long night.
> But on the evening of the thirteenth day in the wilderness, Daniel was set
> upon by bandits!
> Not, as you might at first surmise, ordinary bandits, but Mexican bandits..
> Not, as you might at second surmise, ordinary Mexican bandits, but Mexican
> bum-bandits, who debagged him, scragged him and shagged him, and left him
> with his pockets jingling and his arsehole tingling!
> And so it came to pass that Daniel wandered in the Wilderness for many a
> long day and many a long night.
> But on the twenty-seventh day in the Wilderness, Daniel met a woman.
> Not, as you might at first surmise, an ordinary woman, but a loose woman.
> "Tarry a while", said the woman.
> "Why?" said Daniel
> "For T", said the woman.
> "Tea?" said Daniel?
> "C U N T" said the woman.
> And Daniel tarried for many a long day and many even longer nights.
> And so it came to pass that the woman came again unto Daniel and said to
> him;
> "Daniel, I am with child, what steps willst thou take?"
> Fuckin' big ones" quoth Daniel, legging it back into the Wilderness with all
> speed.
> And so it came to pass that Daniel came once again unto the court of the
> King.
> "Come forth!" cried the King, but Daniel came fifth, and so lost the race..
> "Ho!" said Daniel.
> "Whore?" misheard the King, "are you talking about my wife again?"
> "Fuck me!" said the Princess and 20 courtiers were killed in the rush, for
> she was a comely wench.
> "Fuck me!" said the Queen in indignation and nobody moved save a solitary
> old man, quietly masturbating in a corner, who grabbed the Queen by the
> [...]

Angelina Jolie has been identified by Canadians worker as..

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/09/the-truth-about-angelina-jolie.html

Comments on Google Groups

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.politics.misc/c/E6FNPWjNZTI/m/H30BSeCjAQAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.checkmate/c/BPxykPdEE24/m/ZIKqEfkZBAAJ