Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Are you playing games with me?
From: jazeev1...@gmail.com (Thomas Joseph)
 by: Thomas Joseph - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 02:41 UTC

It's wrong, especially when I'm already playing games with myself. I am in a football pool and was 2 games ahead of the entire field with only 4 games left to play, 2 tonight and 2 tomorrow. I lost the first of the 4 and other contenders have crept up on me. But I am still alive. It's something to live for especially now with this newsgroup on the verge of death.

I thought of many great things while lying in bed all day and couldn't wait to get up and talk about them, but I can't remember what they were. It's a fucking shame to have all these great thoughts and to not remember them simply because nobody has the decency to break down and buy me a quality tape recorder. If only people would help me, there's no telling how far I can take this thing. To live forever is my main goal but I have others along the way. I am a passionate guy with a lot to live for and I'm about to prove it by standing on a rooftop spraying the crowd below with bullets of love. I am ready. Are you?

Re: Are you playing games with me?

<ehdwJ.137081$aF1.74794@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6697&group=alt.life.sucks#6697

Newsgroups: alt.life.sucks
Subject: Re: Are you playing games with me?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:06:14 -1000
 by: - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:06 UTC

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

It's wrong, especially when I'm already playing games with myself.

You are a faggot cocksucking homosexual with a.i.d.s. who still plays with
himself
because there are no other gay fuckwits to have sex with. And better yet
you type and
phrase things exactly like the illustrious boso de niro.

I am in a football pool and was 2 games ahead of the entire field with only
4 games left to play, 2 tonight and 2 tomorrow. I lost the first of the 4
and other contenders have crept up on me. But I am still alive. It's
something to live for especially now with this newsgroup on the verge of
death.

You are a total loser butt eating homosexual who's been sucking on ole
bozo's cock for
too many years. Now give bozo a call cause you have my number and let's
meet and
you can suck on bozo's cock all night long and into the morning. Admit it I
am the
most sexy jewish model in the whole world. Don't listen to Rasta Farian Mac
Carty
who I have no proof whatsoever of him sucking little brown boys cock, i just
like to
lie over and over and over again because i am a satanist like you TJ my butt
monkey.
Let bozo fuck you in the ass again you bitch, my whore.

Little brown bois cocksucker . . . . that would be me boso.
Don't ask me for any proof that Rasta Farian sucks little brown bois cock,
BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROOF OTHER THAN THE COPY AND PASTE WEBSITE
I KEEP POSTING HERE . . . I LOVE TO MAKE UP TOTAL SHIT, HEE HEE HA HA.

Come on TJ give me a call right now cause i am horny and ready for somebody
anybody, cocksucking is always on my mind, and i need your warm infected
mouth on bozo's cock. call me now.

I thought of many great things while lying in bed all day and couldn't wait
to get up and talk about them, but I can't remember what they were.

YOUR LIFE DOES SUCK . . . that is why you are in the alt.life.sucks
newsgroup. HA!