Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 10:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kissinger warns AI race could trigger conflict between China and U.S.
- And a former head of A.I. at the Department of Defense recently told the
Financial Times he had resigned because he could not bear to watch China
overtake the U.S. in the field.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:10 UTC

Kissinger warns AI race could trigger conflict between China and U.S. - And a former head of A.I. at the Department of Defense recently told the Financial Times he had resigned because he could not bear to watch China overtake the U.S. in the field.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kissinger-warns-ai-race-could-trigger-conflict-between-china-and-u-s/ar-AAQmcvY?ocid=msedgntp

Re: Kissinger warns AI race could trigger conflict between China and U.S. - And a former head of A.I. at the Department of Defense recently told the Financial Times he had resigned because he could not bear to watch China overtake the U.S. in the field.

<smapvm$4m5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6686&group=soc.culture.china#6686

From: bos...@cookerwavel.com.it (bosley)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: Kissinger warns AI race could trigger conflict between China and U.S. - And a former head of A.I. at the Department of Defense recently told the Financial Times he had resigned because he could not bear to watch China overtake the U.S. in the field.
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 17:17:41 +0800
 by: bosley - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 09:17 UTC

AI race is on. This is regardless who is early or late. Ai needs 5 G to 7 G.
China already superior 5G, and is now already in the making of 6G.

US cannot in AI, as it does have a quality technology on 5G network to match
it. No way for US in AI technology at all.

"Rusty Wyse" wrote in message

Kissinger warns AI race could trigger conflict between China and U.S. - And
a former head of A.I. at the Department of Defense recently told the
Financial Times he had resigned because he could not bear to watch China
overtake the U.S. in the field.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kissinger-warns-ai-race-could-trigger-conflict-between-china-and-u-s/ar-AAQmcvY?ocid=msedgntp

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: Kissinger warns AI race could trigger conflict between China and U.S. - And a former head of A.I. at the Department of Defense recently told the Financial Times he had resigned because he could not bear to watch China overtake the U.S. in the field.