You have not converted a man because you have silenced him. -- John Viscount Morley

interests / soc.culture.china / China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic powe

SubjectAuthor
* China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its Rusty Wyse
+* Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's militaryJedi Master
|`* Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's militaryRusty Wyse
| `- Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's militaryRusty Wyse
`- Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and sukiki

1
China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic powe

<7bd8150c-5562-4b3c-848c-3264743c3062n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6665&group=soc.culture.china#6665

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 10:52:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic powe
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:52 UTC

China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S.. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic power the world has witnessed," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley said Wednesday when speaking about China's recent military advances." They are clearly challenging us regionally and their aspiration is to challenge the United States globally."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/china-triggers-growing-fears-for-us-military/ar-AAQpCEU?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic p

<0f17ae4e-5661-4d22-ab79-703f8592cf52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6672&group=soc.culture.china#6672

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:08:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:08 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 8:52:44 AM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U..S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic power the world has witnessed," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley said Wednesday when speaking about China's recent military advances." They are clearly challenging us regionally and their aspiration is to challenge the United States globally."
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/china-triggers-growing-fears-for-us-military/ar-AAQpCEU?ocid=msedgntp

That is fake news. MSN is paid by the CCP.

Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic p

<38f28055-dbbf-4665-8de7-ac38d51387fdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6675&group=soc.culture.china#6675

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:15:47 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:15 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 3:08:09 PM UTC-8, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 8:52:44 AM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic power the world has witnessed," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley said Wednesday when speaking about China's recent military advances." They are clearly challenging us regionally and their aspiration is to challenge the United States globally."
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/china-triggers-growing-fears-for-us-military/ar-AAQpCEU?ocid=msedgntp
> That is fake news. MSN is paid by the CCP.

And Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley is paid by the CCP, too????
The words came from Gen. Mark Milley mouth!!!!

Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic p

<d21e1223-5ea7-43a4-8b24-9aa556cbb7d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6676&group=soc.culture.china#6676

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:16:52 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:16 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 3:15:48 PM UTC-8, Rusty Wyse wrote:
> On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 3:08:09 PM UTC-8, Jedi Master wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 8:52:44 AM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic power the world has witnessed," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley said Wednesday when speaking about China's recent military advances." They are clearly challenging us regionally and their aspiration is to challenge the United States globally."
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/china-triggers-growing-fears-for-us-military/ar-AAQpCEU?ocid=msedgntp
> > That is fake news. MSN is paid by the CCP.
> And Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley is paid by the CCP, too????
> The words came from Gen. Mark Milley mouth!!!!

> The words came from Gen. Mark Milley's mouth!!!!

Re: China triggers growing fears for US military - China's military buildup and its push to develop nuclear-capable missiles is unnerving Congress and U.S. defense officials alike. "We're witnessing one of the largest shifts in global geo-strategic powe

<smalfq$580$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6684&group=soc.culture.china#6684

From: suk...@sukiki.com (sukiki)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 16:00:57 +0800
 by: sukiki - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 08:00 UTC

Make no mistake, China has long range stealth combat drone that can reach to
very far distances.

It has strong factors of speed range, attack range, internal payload to
reach distances.

They can be cheaply produced in volume and operated from land and aerial
commands.

It can mount nuclear warhead on them, too. The razzle-dazzle variety of
warheads for different usage on the unmanned drone will be factors of
flexibility, too.

Make no mistake, drone could be deployed like a swarm of bees carrying out
saturation attack and damage assessment, reconnaissance and surveillance,
too.