A rolling stone gathers no moss. -- Publilius Syrus

interests / soc.culture.china / China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

SubjectAuthor
* China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S.Rusty Wyse
+* Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S.Jedi Master
|`* Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't ChangRusty Wyse
| `* Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S.Jedi Master
|  `- Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S.Rusty Wyse
`- Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Changmarico

1
China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

<ee8f6f66-03ff-46a7-adef-60c5b07cd8a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6643&group=soc.culture.china#6643

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 15:02:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S.
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sat, 6 Nov 2021 22:02 UTC

China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-state-media-military-showdown-will-come-if-taiwan-u-s-don-t-change-course/ar-AAQoEk8?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

<cfd3a7bd-e19e-4c2d-9f16-020af8fe322an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6645&group=soc.culture.china#6645

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 02:27 UTC

On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-state-media-military-showdown-will-come-if-taiwan-u-s-don-t-change-course/ar-AAQoEk8?ocid=msedgntp

So much unecessary death and destruction for one dictator's lust and greed for political and military power. Time to remove the mad man before it's too ate. He has failed the people of the world in his incomplete knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people..

Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

<87544eab-c374-456e-9863-fbe2f1bd7594n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6661&group=soc.culture.china#6661

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 10:24:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:24 UTC

On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 7:27:08 PM UTC-7, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-state-media-military-showdown-will-come-if-taiwan-u-s-don-t-change-course/ar-AAQoEk8?ocid=msedgntp
> So much unecessary death and destruction for one dictator's lust and greed for political and military power. Time to remove the mad man before it's too ate. He has failed the people of the world in his incomplete knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.

Who are you referring to?? Xi Jing Ping or Joe Biden/Donald Trump or Tsai of Taiwan??
Your description is more fitting to the U.S. presidents since the end of WWII!!!!

Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

<9c2e9ba2-bc71-4292-be78-559a61089643n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6669&group=soc.culture.china#6669

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 14:59:16 -0800 (PST)
From: cybernet...@gmail.com (Jedi Master)
 by: Jedi Master - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 22:59 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 8:24:41 AM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 7:27:08 PM UTC-7, Jedi Master wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 12:02:15 PM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"
> > >
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-state-media-military-showdown-will-come-if-taiwan-u-s-don-t-change-course/ar-AAQoEk8?ocid=msedgntp
> > So much unecessary death and destruction for one dictator's lust and greed for political and military power. Time to remove the mad man before it's too ate. He has failed the people of the world in his incomplete knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.
> Who are you referring to?? Xi Jing Ping or Joe Biden/Donald Trump or Tsai of Taiwan??
> Your description is more fitting to the U.S. presidents since the end of WWII!!!!

I am refering to your evil emperor of the CCP.

Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

<f42abe65-f2f3-4728-b89d-43cadbb1d8abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6670&group=soc.culture.china#6670

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 15:06:00 -0800 (PST)
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Sun, 7 Nov 2021 23:06 UTC

On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:59:18 PM UTC-8, Jedi Master wrote:
> On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 8:24:41 AM UTC-10, rst88...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > So much unecessary death and destruction for one dictator's lust and greed for political and military power. Time to remove the mad man before it's too ate. He has failed the people of the world in his incomplete knowledge of reality distinguished from illusion for the ultimate welfare of all people.
> > Who are you referring to?? Xi Jing Ping or Joe Biden/Donald Trump or Tsai of Taiwan??
> > Your description is more fitting to the U.S. presidents since the end of WWII!!!!
> I am refering to your evil emperor of the CCP.

I have no "evil emperor"??? unless you are referring to Joe Biden.
And there is no CCP in the U.S.
I registered as a Republican, but voted for Joe Biden.

Re: China State Media: 'Military Showdown Will Come' if Taiwan, U.S. Don't Change Course - "China's ability to overwhelm U.S. military intervention in this region is sufficiently guaranteed by its will and strategic resources,"

<sma2tr$p6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6679&group=soc.culture.china#6679

From: mar...@marico.com (marico)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 10:44:09 +0800
 by: marico - Mon, 8 Nov 2021 02:44 UTC

China has the capacity to take back Taiwan should the meter needs to resolve
militarily. China can overwhelm US military as they have factored in its
military.