Somewhere, just out of sight, the unicorns are gathering.

interests / soc.culture.china / Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own problems at home!!!

SubjectAuthor
* China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why areRusty Wyse
`* Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are we conA. Filip
 `- Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - WhyRusty Wyse

1
China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own problems at home!!!

<c161542e-022e-469f-9e88-eb6f527c08b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6617&group=soc.culture.china#6617

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 10:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:57 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-s-xi-jinping-will-not-give-up-his-power-any-time-soon/ar-AAQmC4O?ocid=msedgntp

Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own problems at home!!!

<anfi+h8m074h0sf-lb55@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6618&group=soc.culture.china#6618

From: anf...@wp.eu (A. Filip)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own problems at home!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 18:03:45 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:suURF+g5IXDqdXsYGYsTWitdZDc=
 by: A. Filip - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 18:03 UTC

Rusty Wyse <rst888wxyz@gmail.com> wrote:
> China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are
> we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership
> problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own
> problems at home!!!
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-s-xi-jinping-will-not-give-up-his-power-any-time-soon/ar-AAQmC4O?ocid=msedgntp

The superpower with "rare" leadership transfer/changes "may be"
dangerous. "Rare" usually means unlikely to be smooth.

--
A. Filip : Big Tech Brother is watching you.
| The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out
| a job application form. (Stanley J. Randall)

Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own problems at home!!!

<99f262e8-79d6-4056-b42f-141b0a20537en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6626&group=soc.culture.china#6626

Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 15:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why
From: rst888w...@gmail.com (Rusty Wyse)
 by: Rusty Wyse - Fri, 5 Nov 2021 22:37 UTC

On Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:03:48 AM UTC-7, A. Filip wrote:
> Rusty Wyse <rst88...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > China's Xi Jinping will not give up his power any time soon - Why are
> > we concerned about China's leadership? We have our own leadership
> > problems at home. Let China be China. Let's worry about our own
> > problems at home!!!
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-s-xi-jinping-will-not-give-up-his-power-any-time-soon/ar-AAQmC4O?ocid=msedgntp
> The superpower with "rare" leadership transfer/changes "may be"
> dangerous. "Rare" usually means unlikely to be smooth.

Of the three "superpowers", Russia, U.S., and China,...
Which is the most "dangerous"???
Which one has been "WARRING" all over the world?
Which one has been killing/destroying all over the world?
Yep!!! the U.S. with election every 4 years...
How many years has Putin been in power?
And how many years has Xi Jing Ping in power?