From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu,uk.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,soc.culture.indian,alt.yoga,alt.health.ayurveda
Subject: assisted shaktipat is now complete
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 22:53:16 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 02:23 UTC

I am the latest avatar type, and have a region from 13 km
below the geoid to the approximately spherical surface
intersecting the point 10,000 km beyond the far side of
the moon at its furthest point in orbit, but not including
anything deeper than 200 m below the solid surface of the moon.

My latest attempt to instigate a new age is described on
the thread "full moon just after Imbolc" on alt.religion.druid .

As part of it, over a million humans, cetaceans, and
nonhuman simians globally have been granted assisted
shaktipat, effectively making them secondary avatar
types capable of passing a belly pop test, and granting
them all of my current abilities plus my primary siddhi
matchmaking, which I currently do not have but did have
for periods in 2019 and 2021. This is similar to
Pentecost for Jesus except his primary siddhi was
probably healing.

A simple test of whether you are an assisted shaktipat
recipient would be to will a circulation of chi around
a room to "charge" it, and if you are an a.s.r. you
will receive (P), which I define as a perineum click
(short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra
to crown chakra which is more internal and less expansive
than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.

If anyone is interested in a list of the abilities,
follow up and ask me, though I might not check
some of these groups for followups until Tuesday.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face

Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete

<0001HW.29953FBC00152EF47000102E838F@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6587&group=soc.culture.indian#6587

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu, uk.religion.hindu, alt.religion.vaisnava, soc.culture.indian, alt.yoga, alt.health.ayurveda
Subject: Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2023 11:20:36 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 9 Feb 2023 14:50 UTC

On Feb 4, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton-58F1B4.22531604022023@news.eternal-september.org>):

> A simple test of whether you are an assisted shaktipat
> recipient would be to will a circulation of chi around
> a room to "charge" it, and if you are an a.s.r. you
> will receive (P), which I define as a perineum click
> (short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
> a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra
> to crown chakra which is more internal and less expansive
> than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.

The assisted shaktipat didn’t work before but is now
supposedly in progress, and has progressed beyond
the point where the above chi loop test should now
work, so try it again.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you

Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete

<dalton-3AAEA6.12523811022023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6607&group=soc.culture.indian#6607

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu,uk.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,soc.culture.indian,alt.yoga,alt.health.ayurveda
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 12:52:38 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 16:22 UTC

In article <0001HW.29953FBC00152EF47000102E838F@88.198.57.247>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<dalton-58F1B4.22531604022023@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > A simple test of whether you are an assisted shaktipat
> > recipient would be to will a circulation of chi around
> > a room to "charge" it, and if you are an a.s.r. you
> > will receive (P), which I define as a perineum click
> > (short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
> > a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra
> > to crown chakra which is more internal and less expansive
> > than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.
>
> The assisted shaktipat didn’t work before but is now
> supposedly in progress, and has progressed beyond
> the point where the above chi loop test should now
> work, so try it again.

That didn't work again, but I have tried again as
reported on the thread "some ambiguity of moderator"
on alt.religion.druid and the assisted shaktipat
should now be complete as of 1524 UTC Feb. 11, 2023,
so try the chi loop test again.

In addition to matchmaking and improved capability
to do positive magick (with (P) closure, even if
it doesn't work), the assisted shaktipat should
also include improved creativity, and also, for
minor good and better a.s.r. as defined by the
moderator, centred clarity including +2 mood
(probably temporary, and which I equate to
awakening/enlightenment).

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must face
alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

Re: assisted shaktipat is now complete

<dalton-0B7D09.23074113022023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=6608&group=soc.culture.indian#6608

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.hindu,uk.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,soc.culture.indian,alt.yoga,alt.health.ayurveda
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 23:07:41 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 14 Feb 2023 02:37 UTC

In article <dalton-3AAEA6.12523811022023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <0001HW.29953FBC00152EF47000102E838F@88.198.57.247>,
> David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 4, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> > (in article<dalton-58F1B4.22531604022023@news.eternal-september.org>):
> >
> > > A simple test of whether you are an assisted shaktipat
> > > recipient would be to will a circulation of chi around
> > > a room to "charge" it, and if you are an a.s.r. you
> > > will receive (P), which I define as a perineum click
> > > (short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
> > > a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra
> > > to crown chakra which is more internal and less expansive
> > > than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave.
> >
> > The assisted shaktipat didn’t work before but is now
> > supposedly in progress, and has progressed beyond
> > the point where the above chi loop test should now
> > work, so try it again.
>
> That didn't work again, but I have tried again as
> reported on the thread "some ambiguity of moderator"
> on alt.religion.druid and the assisted shaktipat
> should now be complete as of 1524 UTC Feb. 11, 2023,
> so try the chi loop test again.

Try again now that it is Valentine's Day in much of
the world, and see the thread "Valentine's Day"
on alt.religion.druid for further progress.