From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about China and arab countries and about
Africa..
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 21:10:18 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Wed, 3 Nov 2021 01:10 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about China and arab countries and about Africa..

As you have just noticed i have just talked previously, read below,
about economy of China, but i have not talked about the conditionality
of IMF and World Bank Loans, but i invite you to read more about the
criticisms of the conditionality of IMF and World Bank Loans on internet.

So as you are noticing i have just talked, read below, about what has
to be done in China so that to enhance much more productivity
qualitatively and quantitatively, since i think that the main defect of
China economy is its productivity both qualitatively and quantitatively,
this is why China needs to solve its too much "debt" problem, and it
needs also to strengthen the education system, but i have also talked
about the arab countries and i have just said that arab countries like
Egypt and Morocco and Dubai and such arab countries are much more
diversified economies, and i have just said that as you will read in the
following paper that economic diversification is good for growth and
economic diversification is also tremendously important for
"resilience", so i think that the arab country that we call Algeria has
a big problem since it lacks too and too much on diversification of its
economy, so i think that Algeria will get easily into big problems of
violence and disorder, but Morocco and Dubai are much more diversified
economies and i think that Morocco is on the right path, so i think that
the problem of many African countries is that they have to become
diversified economies.

Read the following paper so that to notice how important is
diversification of economy:

Economic Diversification in Africa: How and Why It Matters

https://carnegieendowment.org/2021/04/30/economic-diversification-in-africa-how-and-why-it-matters-pub-84429

More of my philosophy about economy and about Morocco and Algeria and more..

So as you are noticing i was speaking, read below, about Algeria,
and you have quickly noticed that the Algerian economic problem comes
from the fact that Algeria is a much less diversified economy than Dubai
or than my country Morocco, so i think that Morocco is a much more
diversified economy and i think that Morocco is really on the
right path and Morocco is also a beautiful country, since read in the
following article of year 2019, it says that the 2019 International
Franchise Attractiveness Index ranked Morocco 39 out of 131 states. This
made it the number 1 attractive business hub for US-based franchises in
Africa and the second in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) after
the United Arab Emirates. This ranking shows it competing with some
leading international powers, including France, Spain, Germany and
Australia, according to a report by Morocco World News. The index
combines peer-reviewed research and a survey of franchise executives to
produce two rankings, balanced growth and aggressive growth.

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/middle_east_north_africa/morocco-maghreb-maroc-moroccan-economy-latest-world-news-796983/

More of my philosophy about economy and inflation and more..

I invite you to read the following about how do Governments Reduce
Inflation:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/111314/what-methods-can-government-use-control-inflation.asp

I think that one of the best way to reduce inflation is by reducing the
money supply within an economy via decreased bond prices and increased
interest rates, and the above web page is speaking about it, but i think
that there is still a problem, since inflation can become problematic if
the product or service become a monopoly, so if the prices of the
product or service can not be reduced by for example economies of scale
or/and by "competition", so the price of the product or service can be
set high and it is inflation on this product or service, so this kind of
situation can also lead to an economic war, also inflation still can
become a problem like with the drastic fall of the algerian currency
called Dinar in Algeria, since Algeria is lacking on diversification of
its economy and also was unable to reduce its reliance on food imports,
since 70% of the Algeria food requirements are met by imports, so with
the drastic fall of the algerian Dinar, the price of Food in Algeria was
getting high, and the people of Algeria were suffering because of that,
and this situation can still repeat itself again and again in Algeria.

Read about it here:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/algeria-dinar-record-low-economic-collapse

And here is some measures that i think will diversify much more the
economies of arab countries:

1- You have to boost innovation through greater investment in knowledge-
based capital.

2- And you have to strengthen R&D spending.

3- And you have to have stronger links between research institutions
and the private sector.

4- And you can make regulation in services sectors more competition-
friendly

5- And you have to enhance incentives to entrepreneurship.

6- And you have to strengthen the education system.

More of my philosophy of is China a powerful country as USA..

I think that USA will still be a super power in the future, and i say
that we can not compare USA to China, since China has many defects like
the "productivity" of China is not good both qualitatively and
quantitatively, and China has a debt problem, so China is constrained by
this factor of its debt problem, so China can not attain the level of
productivity both quantitatively and qualitatively of that of USA in
the near to medium future. But the productivity of USA is good both
qualitatively and quantitatively, and China has other problems such as
the quality of education of its workforce is much less than that of USA,
this is why China is also lacking much in productivity both
qualitatively and quantitatively. And you can look at the following
video so that to understand more:

Why won't China Surpass the United States? - VisualPolitik EN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqowS-hlZ3M

And the education system of USA is not so bad as we can think and you
can read about it here:

America's Not-So-Broken Education System

Read more here:

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/06/everything-in-american-education-is-broken/488189/

And read my following writing so that to know more about USA:

I have just talked about the way to success, and read the following
about the best big brains from around the world in USA so that to
understand more about the way of success:

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai
that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight
Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.”
But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every
other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for
brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead
in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for
educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried
Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing
on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a
closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese
and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are
making USA a rich country.

And read also the following to understand more:

Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech.
Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of
American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies.
Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from
American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s
friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that
technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B
system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay
American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it
misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common
misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in
that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in
the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories.
They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and
Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new,
never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do
in the first place.

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about China and arab countries and about Africa..