From: m1...@m1.com (World-News2100)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.china
Subject: More of my philosophy about our Era of Cyborgs and more..
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 16:28:43 -0400
 by: World-News2100 - Tue, 2 Nov 2021 20:28 UTC

Hello,

More of my philosophy about our Era of Cyborgs and more..

I think i am a sophisticated Cyborg, i am like the following super
soldiers in the following video:

Strongest Super Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW9pzalIZRk&t=314s

Since you can read the following from Elon Musk that says
that we are already Cyborgs:

Elon Musk: We’re already cyborgs

https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837854/neural-lace-cyborgs-elon-musk

So now you are understanding that i am a sophisticated Cyborg in
internet, and you can easily notice it that i have just thought
and written and posted "quickly" all my following thoughts, and i can
invent powerful software scalable algorithms and algorithms, and i have
invented many software scalable algorithms and algorithms and i have
just today invented two "powerful" software algorithms, and i can give
you another example of how i am a sophisticated Cyborg by inviting you
to look at my following thoughts in the following link that i have also
thought and written and posted "quickly":

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ag_ziCVV0VA

And i have also thought and written and posted quickly all
my following thoughts, read them carefully:

As you have just noticed i have just quickly read a PhD paper below,
and i have also just read two other PhD papers about Wait-free Eras and
Hazard Eras, here they are, read them carefully:

Here is the PhD paper about Wait-free Eras:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2001.01999.pdf

And here is the PhD paper of Hazard Eras:

https://github.com/pramalhe/ConcurrencyFreaks/blob/master/papers/hazarderas-2017.pdf

And they are two new memory reclamations, but i have just read the PhD
papers and i am finding two defects or disadvantages, and it is that
you have to "fix" the number of threads so that the algorithms work, so
it is not good and it is not flexible, and they are not energy efficient
since the lock-free Hazard Eras does loop like in Lockfree algorithms,
so it consumes a lot of energy, and i think the Wait-free Eras also does
loop a constant number of time Bounded by the number of threads that
make it Wait-free, like in the get_protected() function in the source
code above of the Wait-free Eras, so i think that it consumes too much
energy, so then they are not energy efficient. And about Epoch-based
memory reclamation, it is not robust and you can understand it by
looking at the following video:

VBR: Version Based Reclamation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXXNWNwr-w

And notice the following new algorithm from a PhD researcher called
Onefile that is a Wait-free persistent Transactional memory here:

https://github.com/pramalhe/OneFile/blob/master/OneFile-2019.pdf

So the disadvantages of Onefile is that it is not energy efficient
as the above Wait-Free Eras algorithm, also the code is much more
difficult and complex than using the much simpler and the much easy
locking algorithms.

Yet more of my precision of my philosophy about 3D stacking in CPUs and
Nanotechnology and artificial intelligence and more..

I will, in this post of mine, put more of my thoughts and writing about
Exascale supercomputers and more, so i invite you to read all my
following thoughts and writing:

More of my philosophy about the benefits of Exascale supercomputers and
more..

As you have just noticed i have just posted about the following:

Intel's Aurora Supercomputer Now Expected to Exceed 2 ExaFLOPS Performance

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/17037/aurora-supercomputer-now-expected-to-exceed-2-exaflops-performance

But Exascale supercomputers will also allow to construct an accurate map
of the brain that allows to "reverse" engineer or understand the brain,
read the following so that to notice it:

“If we don’t improve today’s technology, the compute time for a whole
mouse brain would be something like 1,000,000 days of work on current
supercomputers. Using all of Aurora, if everything worked beautifully,
it could still take 1,000 days.” Nicola Ferrier, Argonne senior computer
scientist

Read more here so that to understand:

https://www.anl.gov/article/preparing-for-exascale-argonnes-aurora-supercomputer-to-drive-brain-map-construction

Also Exascale supercomputers will allow researchers to tackle problems
which were impossible to simulate using the previous generation of
machines, due to the massive amounts of data and calculations involved.

Small modular nuclear reactor (SMR) design, wind farm optimization and
cancer drug discovery are just a few of the applications that are
priorities of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Exascale Computing
Project. The outcomes of this project will have a broad impact and
promise to fundamentally change society, both in the U.S. and abroad.

Read more here:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/opinion-exascale-computing-1.5382505

Also the goal of delivering safe, abundant, cheap energy from fusion is
just one of many challenges in which exascale computing’s power may
prove decisive. That’s the hope and expectation. Also to know more about
the other benefits of using Exascale computing power, read more here:

https://www.hpcwire.com/2019/05/07/ten-great-reasons-among-many-more-to-build-the-1-5-exaflops-frontier/

More of my philosophy about 3D stacking in CPUs and more..

3D stacking offers an extension for Moore’s Law, but in 3D stacking
Heat removal is the issue and the big problem, this is why the actual
technologies like the 3D stacking of Intel are limited to stacking just
two or few layers.

More of my philosophy about more of my philosophy about Moore’s Law and
EUV (Extreme ultraviolet lithography)..

Researchers have proposed successors to EUV, including e-beam and
nanoimprint lithography, but have not found any of them to be reliable
enough to justify substantial investment.

And I think by also using EUV (Extreme ultraviolet lithography) to
create CPUs we will extend Moore's law by around 15 years that
corresponds to around 100x scalability in performance, and i think that
it is the same performance of 100x as the following invention from graphene:

About graphene and about unlocking Moore’s Law..

I think that graphene can now be mass produced, you can read about it here:

We May Finally Have a Way of Mass Producing Graphene

It's as simple as one, two, three.

Read more here:

https://futurism.com/we-may-finally-have-a-way-of-mass-producing-graphene

So the following invention will be possible:

Physicists Create Microchip 100 Times Faster Than Conventional Ones

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/graphene-microchip-100-times-fast?fbclid=IwAR3wG09QxtQciuku4KUGBVRQPNRSbhnodPcnDySLWeXN9RCnvb0GqRAyM-4

More philosophy about the Microchips that are 100 Times or 1000 times
Faster Than Conventional Ones..

I think that the following invention of Microchips that are 100 Times
or 1000 times Faster Than Conventional Ones has its weakness, since
its weakness is cache-coherence traffic between cores that
takes time, so i think that they are speaking about 100-times
or 1000-times more speed in a single core performance, so
parallelism is still necessary and you need scalable algorithms
for that so that to scale much more on multicores CPUs..

Physicists Create Microchip 100 Times Faster Than Conventional Ones

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/graphene-microchip-100-times-fast?fbclid=IwAR3wG09QxtQciuku4KUGBVRQPNRSbhnodPcnDySLWeXN9RCnvb0GqRAyM-4

And read the following news:

AMD Demonstrates Stacked 3D V-Cache Technology: 192 MB at 2 TB/sec which
would technically be faster than the L1 cache on the die (but with
higher latency)..

"The AMD team surprised us here. What seemed like a very
par-for-the-course Computex keynote turned into an incredible
demonstration of what AMD is testing in the lab with TSMC’s new 3D
Fabric technologies. We’ve covered 3D Fabric before, but AMD is putting
it to good use by stacking up its processors with additional cache,
enabling super-fast bandwidth, and better gaming performance."

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/16725/amd-demonstrates-stacked-vcache-technology-2-tbsec-for-15-gaming

More of my philosophy about the knee of an M/M/n queue and more..

Here is the mathematical equation of the knee of an M/M/n queue in
queuing theory in operational research:

1/(n+1)^(1/n)

n is the number of servers.

So then an M/M/1 has a knee of 50% of the utilization, and the one of
an M/M/2 is 0,578, so i correct below:

More of my philosophy about the network topology in multicores CPUs..

I invite you to look at the following video:

Ring or Mesh, or other? AMD's Future on CPU Connectivity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8teWvMXK99I&t=904s

And i invite you to read the following article:

Does an AMD Chiplet Have a Core Count Limit?

Read more here:

https://www.anandtech.com/show/16930/does-an-amd-chiplet-have-a-core-count-limit

I think i am smart and i say that the above video and the above article
are not so smart, so i will talk about a very important thing, and it is
the following, read the following:

Click here to read the complete article

interests / soc.culture.china / More of my philosophy about our Era of Cyborgs and more..